Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private)   Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 12:11 pm

Max pushed the care cart through the Ob/gyn ward, making sure to stop and give you suckers to kids waiting with their moms, with mom's approval of course. The part time job was nice, and to be honest he enjoyed all of it. Delivering care packages, handing out stuffed animals, etc. It was a nice, low stress job that made him feel great.

Mira was lying in her rooms bed and waiting on a nurse or doctor to help her out with her situation. Wondering how much longer it would take as she had been there for a while. Sighing heavily she looked up at the ceiling "This is torture..."

Max was grabbed by one of the receptionists, who told him that there was a patient who would have yo wait longer than normal. He nodded in understanding. It happened sometimes, appointments would go over and there wouldn't be enough nurses on hand. He took the room number down mentally, and searched the Ob/Gyn area for it. Knocking a few times on Mira's door, he peeked his head in, then froze when he saw her.

Mira looked up at the sound and with a groan "Finally! Someone to... To..." her words faltering at the sight of the man at the door "Oh... NO! Get out!" her shout probably heard throughout the wing. Once the words had left her lips she chucked her pillow at him with a growl.

Max ducked the pillow, then, instead of leaving, slipped inside, closing the door behind him. "Mira? Don't worry. I'll get your doctor here right away. Are you alright?" He asked, showing genuine concern for her well being.

"Yes! No! Shut up! Get out of my room!" she shouted as she pulled her cover up,slightly uncomfortable without her pillow, and shut her eyes and hoping this was a dream "Youre not here. Go away."

Max pursed his lips, picking up her pillow and bringing it over to her bed, gently setting it on her chest. "Im sorry... I have a part time job here. Are you ok, Mira?"

Mira grabbed the pillow in a tight grip and swung it at him "Stop. Talking. Go. Away." every word punctuated with a hit. She then tugged the pillow to her and buried her face into its relative softness before quietly sobbing.

Max frowned sadly as he heard her start to cry. He went over to the wall panel and related her doctor, then went to kneel beside her. "Mira, what's wrong. You can talk to me. I swear I won't tell anyone."

Mira continued to sob and without looking up swung a fist at him but unlike her usual self the blow was clumsy and weak "Shut up. Youre the problem. Why wont you leave me alone... You always left after you got what you wanted before."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private)   Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 1:28 am

"No I didn't... You left first." He said softly, not wanting to cause a conflict but wanting to point out that the last time they spent time together, she had been gone when he woke up in the hotel suite. "Mira, talk to me. I'm not here to hurt you."

Mira grumbled and buried her face back into the pillow and refused to talk Max again. Her body slowly curling up in on itself as she waited for her doctor.

Max frowned softly, knowing she would have trouble opening up. He remembered the last time they were together, and gently ran a hand through her hair, hoping it would calm her like it had those many weeks ago in the hotel suite.

Mira stiffened up at his touch but didnt lash out or pull away from it she simply murmured "Dont do that... Youre not allowed to do that anymore..."

"Tell me what's wrong..." He murmured out in answer, still running his hand through her hair in slow, gently motions.

"Nothing you need to know about. Stop touching me." he words growing quieter and quieter as she tried to hide herself in plain sight.

"I want to help you, Mira... If it's something bad, i can talk to the hospital director. Or if its a disease, my family will help you with the bills." He said, his hand resting in her hair as his fingers gently rubbed her scalp.

Mira pulled away at his hand rolled to the other side of her bed "I dont want anything from you. Go. Away."

"Please talk to me..." He said softly, sounding tender and genuine. He /wanted/ to help her, not for any personal reason, but because he cared for her, and it showed in his voice.

Mira ignored him again and hid herself under the blanket and burried her face deep into the pillow to drown out the world.

Max sighed softly, running his hand through her hair once again and waiting for the doctor to finally arrive. A few minutes later the ultrasound tech pushed the door open with her cart, and the color drained from his face. He looked at Mira, then back at the tech, then stood up and away to make room for her. The tech perked a brow, but smiled. "Miss Vionres? We have you scheduled for an ultrasound."

Mira sat up slowly and wiped her eyes before pointing at Max "Make him go away first. He is bothering me." she then folded her arms difiantly and glared at the space infront of her "I dont feel comfortable."

The tech looked at max, then back at Mira. "Im... Sorry, is he not the father?" She asked with a frown. Max pursed his lips, and then looked at her. "Im sorry. Can we have a moment?" He asked. The tech nodded, stepping outside. Max turned on her, kneeling down. "Mira... Look at me. Please... Is it...mine?"

Mira turned away from Max and refused to answer that question "I dont have to answer you. Go away. Did your money make it so you dont know what rejection is?" She then curled up into herself again as a look of sadness etched itself on her face "When you leave bring the lady back in."

"Gottverdammt! If he or she is mine I want to help you! Even if you don't want anything to do with me... You shouldn't have to deal with this alone..." He said softly, his voice rising in anger before falling back down to a tender tone.

Mira gritted her teeth before popping up in a flurry and smashing her fist into Max's jaw "Will you just shut up!" she yelled "Go away! I wont say it again!"
Back to top Go down

Bombshells (Seris and Xald, Private)
Page 1 of 1