Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teacher/Death Scythe Dralin Akagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Teacher/Death Scythe  Dralin Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Teacher/Death Scythe Dralin Akagi   Teacher/Death Scythe  Dralin Akagi I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:13 am

Teacher/Death Scythe  Dralin Akagi 511741

Dralin Akagi

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Wears a black suit with a red tie and white shirt. Has shaggy black hair and looks alot like Daniel, his younger brother.

Personality
Almost the exact opposite of Daniel. Very serious, but still has a slight sense of humor.

History
He's the brother of Daniel, and became a Death Scythe at the age of 22. He recently got assigned to be a teacher since the Academy was running low on them.

Other
His weapon form is a chain with a dagger on the end of it. When not in weapon form, his right arm becomes a chain and his left a blade.

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Teacher/Death Scythe  Dralin Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher/Death Scythe Dralin Akagi   Teacher/Death Scythe  Dralin Akagi I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:13 pm

All things need redoing. Longer length on everything.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Teacher/Death Scythe Dralin Akagi
Page 1 of 1