Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xavier Peregon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Xavier Peregon Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Peregon   Xavier Peregon I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 11:07 pm

Xavier Peregon

Weapon:Justin Greyhearth (Grey)

Orientation:Heterosexual

Appearance: Xavier stands at a medium height of 5'10" and has is only slightly skinner than average. His jet black hair is of medium length and is usually messy and untidy. His eyes are a light brown which matches his slightly tanned skin tone. His hands are somewhat callused and his arms are often covered in minor scratches.

Xavier usual attire consists of a button up shirt (usually blue and untucked), jeans, sneakers, and a beat-up brown cap. Occasionally he'll carry around his toolbelt around his waist, or he'll adjust it's length so that he can wear it across his chest, much like a sash. His cap is almost never seen off of his head, and when he does take it off, it's never more than 10 feet away. Most of the time, Xavier appears to be stoic, and his facial expressions remain minimal.

When Xavier walks, he goes at a fairly slow pace, almost never seeming to be in a hurry. Despite this, however, Xavier is actually quite agile, and can move quickly when necessary. He carries himself very casually, slightly slumped, slouched, or leaning on something.

Personality: While Xavier looks very neutral and emotionless most of the time, he is actually quite humorous, often poking fun at things and spouting dry comments. He always makes it a point to be polite to strangers and people he doesn't know very well, but will become more casual with people he familiar with.

He manages well when it comes to socializing with others, but he is slightly uncompassionate. He believes that people should be able fix their own problems if they have enough will, and only helps when he feels that someone is in dire need.

Xavier enjoys tinkering with anything he can get his hands on, and is often finding new uses for simple things. He often spends a few minutes to even hours, just to find a use for an old component/object just so it's not thrown away. This often causes him to get scratches all over his body, and in some rare cases, on his face. He isn't too good when it comes to longterm planning, or even short term tactics, but Xavier can usually find a way to discover all the utilities and possible options when it comes to weapons and dangerous situations.

While Xavier is polite to everybody, he can have a passive-aggressive tone towards people he doesn't like. This usually includes people who complain over small things, or people who aren't willing to work. He gets very annoyed when people ask too many questions, and his responses usually get shorter and shorter as the questions continue on.

Xavier is usually seen to be in a casual position, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, he can focus very intently on the task at hand. He has the tendency to start and stop different projects but he never leaves anything unfinished. Xavier doesn't mind being criticized and gladly takes input, but he usually let's it go in one ear and out the other.

History: Xavier's story starts with his father, who had always wanted to enroll in the DWMA, but instead worked to support his relatives. As time went on, Xavier's father fell in love and eventually married and had a child. Xavier grew up in a struggling family, as his father worked as a handyman, and his mother was frequently ill. Sadly, when Xavier turned 3, his mother died. While Xavier didn't feel his mother's death to strongly because of his age, his father was devastated, and now he had to support his child alone.

Years later, Xavier continued to grow and did rather well in formal education, often going on jobs with his father on the weekends. Xavier enjoyed the time he spent with his father, even though he was usually working on something. Xavier eventually picked up on his father's habits of tinkering, but he never quite learned how to fix things as well as his dad. After turning 16, he decided to quite formal education and consult his father in enrolling in the DWMA. His father initially refused to allow Xavier to leave, but after long thought, he helped Xavier enroll. Before being accepted, he taught Xavier a few basic tips in learning how to use a weapon, and once the acceptance letter arrived, he helped Xavier pack his bags and start his new journey.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have you read the rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Airwalk26 on March 19th 2016, 8:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Xavier Peregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Peregon   Xavier Peregon I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 10:06 pm

Bumpity bump bump.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Xavier Peregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Peregon   Xavier Peregon I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 11:46 pm

Interisante character you got here. ¡Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Xavier Peregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Peregon   Xavier Peregon I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:11 pm

Xavier Peregon SuBGn35

Airwalk, please remove the accepted tag from the app's title and correct his formatting. Other than that, this character sheet is in the clear!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Xavier Peregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Peregon   Xavier Peregon I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:14 pm

Not too sure what sort of formatting I need to do, but I centered it if that was the case?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Xavier Peregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Peregon   Xavier Peregon I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 10:24 pm

Good to go :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xavier Peregon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Peregon   Xavier Peregon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier Peregon
Page 1 of 1