Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) Empty
PostSubject: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 3:16 pm

Spencer began to finish up hitching his car behind the RV. He already gotten most of his stuff packed up inside, and was ready to leave. He wanted to get away from Death City for a little while to take a break from the constant drama. Plus, he just met his dad....for the first time in years. He still wasn't sure how to feel about it since he knew Barry had given him to that study facility. But then again, maybe it was best. He had control of his temptations for the most part by now, so if he didn't go to that facility, he might not even be alive by now.

"You about ready to leave?"

Barry came up behind Spencer and slapped him on the back. Spencer continued to stare at the front of his car. It was missing the front fascia and the fenders because he needed to get them replaced. The engine had stopped working when he tried to drive it home, so there was no way for him to use it. Besides, he was still healing from the fight and he couldn't do much. Raising the front of the car off the ground to hitch it put more stress on his shoulder, so he needed to rest.

"Yeah....where did you plan on going anyways?"

Barry sighed and turned his attention to the bus.

"Anywhere but here. Hopefully we can make it out of the desert."

Spencer exhaled loudly and started heading over to the door to get in the camper. As of now, he had mixed feelings about everything that was happening right now. Seeing his dad, his fight with Kataro, the bloodlust that demanded him to do things he regretted doing, and leaving Death City. Of course, he was surrounded by people he cared about still. Even the dogs. Both his and his dad's. It was good they were both getting along as well.

"I really needed this. All of it. It's been really hard living here lately, so it's a relief that I'm finally getting a break."

Sitting down in the passenger seat in the front of the bus, he spun around and locked it in place facing forward; reclining it back and putting his hands behind his head to rest.

Barry followed after him; checking to make sure Teddy and the two dogs were inside before shutting the door and locking it.

"I still don't see how you even managed to live here."

Spencer chuckled and closed his eyes. He started telling Barry about everything that happened in Death City and how long he'd been living with Kataro. Barry had seemed a little off about their relationship considering what Kataro did for a living, but he accepted it the best he could.

---

Barry turned on the air conditioning in the front seat when they entered the desert. The heatwave struck the bus like a train and the interior began to heat up rather quickly. He also turned up the radio a little bit to block out Spencer's snoring. The engine temperature of the bus was still cool, but it was going to heat up pretty quickly with the intense heat. They'd most likely have to stop a few times to rest and let the RV cool down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 7:08 pm

Argen was sitting in the living room in the floor in his giant mansion. He was bored... There was absolutely nothing for him to do. Kataro sat next to him with the same bored expression. They glanced at each other every now and then with dull, lifeless faces. Suddenly, the door opened, and Elaine came inside.

"My wife... Tell me there is something I can do..." Argen said with a sigh. "Actually... There may be something that could interest you. Barry and Spencer are leaving town..."

Argen sat straight up and his eyes widened. "Ooohh dear... This could be disastrous." He said with a sideways face. He got up and scurried around, gathering different types of equipment.

Kataro looked at Argen with a raised eyebrow. "Well yeah... Spencer is leaving...... But why is that bad for you?" Argen stopped in his tracks and looked at Kataro, then he looked at Elaine, then back at Kataro. "Ok. So... There's only one way out of Death City and... That's straight into the desert." He said with a shrug.

"OK?! What's so bad about the desert?!" Kataro shouted anxiously. "Well... Here's the spill. A while back, I joined this group of people and... Well... We specialized in killing humans and storing their souls. And, there's a city right outside of death city that we cleared out and made our base pretty much. But the problem is... If they end up stopping their, they'll die. It's filled with traps." Argen said with a sigh.

Kataro got up and quickly began to get his stuff. This would be different if Barry's life was the only one in danger, but this is Spencer... There's no way... Kataro thought to himself. "Fuck! I have the worst parents in the world! YOU guys can't go a single damn day without slitting someone's throat! For goodness sakes! You enjoy physically injuring your children!!! You guys needs some damn morals!"

After a few minutes, both Kataro and Argen were speeding towards the exit of death city in Kataro's car. They were nearly over the speed limit, but Kataro didn't have time to let Spencer die because of his dad's evilness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 8:24 pm

Barry watched nervously as the temperature of the bus began to rise over the next few minutes. It was almost red hot, so he knew it was time to shut it down. There was a tank of water on the bus that he could use to cool it down, so stopping for a little bit wouldn't hurt. He didn't need the engine exploding. However, he knew it would last a little longer. And if he had to, he could allow it to run on solar power as well. Unfortunately, it would only last about an hour before the battery died.

"Teddy. I need you to go to the back of the bus and tell me how long the engine will last."

Teddy nodded and rushed through the hallway to the back of the bus. In the computer room, there was a computer screen with the bus' current statistics. It showed the temperature, damage done, parts that needed repair, and the temperature.

"Mr. Bus will last thirty minutes Barry. He's getting hot."

Barry sighed and looked down at the steering wheel for a moment. Then, he let off the gas and let the bus drift forward for a little while to try and burn less fuel. Then Teddy came busting down the hall again and slammed into the back of Barry's seat.

"There's a car coming, Barry!"

Teddy slamming into the back of his chair made him angry, but he simply slammed his fist down on the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

"Teddy.....cars travel out of the city too...."

"But this car is going fast, Barry! It's going really fast!"

Then, something exploded underneath the bus and it lurched forward. It started bouncing around and swerving for a moment, but Barry managed to gain control of it again. Spencer was still sleeping, but he moved around for a moment. He knew his car was attached to the back of the bus and he would kill him if it was damaged anymore than what it already was.

It was probably just a large rock...a.....really..large rock.

Then it happened again. This time, the alarm from the computer room started blaring and Barry told Teddy to go check the screen again.

"......It's the frame, Barry. There's a hole in the gas tank."

Barry swallowed and sweat began to drip down his forehead. He wasn't sure if he should stop the bus or just keep going. Besides, Teddy told him afterwards that the hole was more of a pinhole. It shouldn't affect anything. He could easily fix it when they stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 8:54 pm

"Gosh! This is ridiculous..." Kataro said angrily as he pressed down on the pedal. His Nissan wasn't exactly a desert racer, so it was rather difficult handling it.

He drove up to the left side of the bus and rolled down his window. By now, they were pretty far away rom death city. Turning back now would probably empty the tank in ten minutes.

"Barry! Listen! You need t-"

Just as Kataro was about to tell Barry to slow up, his left front tire rolled right over a mine... It blew up in his face, and he went barreling right into the side of the bus. The car flipped over on it back and fire was burning from the front of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 10:02 pm

Barry noticed the GT-R out of his side mirror for a only a moment before he saw it explode and ram into the side of the bus. He attempted to swerve out of the way, and the car came unlatched from the back of the RV. Then, the side of the bus dropped off the side of the sandy road and slammed into a large rock. It spun around on itself and tipped over onto its side; scraping against the ground and coming to a stop when it hit a second rock.

Barry was unconscious in the front seat after he slammed the side of his head into the side window. Spencer however, woke up almost immediately when the bus hit the boulder the first time. He was the one hanging off the side of the seat from the bus falling over.

"Dad?"

Spencer stopped for a moment and thought about it. It felt so weird saying that to Barry since he hadn't seen him forever, but that was still besides the point. He had to get everybody out of the bus as soon as possible.

Removing his seatbelt, he carefully gets a foothold on the armrest of Barry's chair and steps onto the frame of one of the cabinets. It creaked beneath his feet, but he didn't want to stand on the cabinet door itself or it would just collapse in on itself.

"Barry wake up!"

Crouching, Spencer unlocks Barry's seat and gently turns it so he wasn't leaning against the shattered window. But when he turned Barry's head, he noticed large gashes where the glass had cut him at and they were bleeding profusely.

Looking away for a few moments, he takes deep breaths and clenches his shirt in his teeth. There was no way he was going to do this right now. He couldn't risk hurting or killing the last person he knew that he cared about other than Kataro.

SHUT UP

He continued to scream at the tendency that boiled up in his mind for at least a minute until it finally died down. He exhaled softly and shakily and unhooked Barry's seatbelt. Carrying him off the bus would be a hassle since the door was basically on the ceiling now, but it had to be done.

Teddy was actually not working. The crash damaged him and he was hanging over the table where he was walking and got stuck there. The dogs were in the back of the bus making noise, and that was a relief. Barry seemed to be the only one that was injured badly.

Pulling him over the seat, Spencer set him down against the couch that had fallen over to the other side of the camper while he opened the door careful enough as to not let it slam into the inside of the RV. Then, he grabbed Barry by the collar of his shirt and climbed up to sit on the bottom edge of the door. After that, he hefted him up onto the side of the camper and jumped down; gently pulling him down onto the ground.

He wasn't quite sure what to do yet, but his attention was caught by the sound of crackling fire and the smell of smoke.

He didn't want to leave Barry for long, but if it was the camper, he needed to hurry up and get Teddy and the dogs out. So he raced around the back of the RV and stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed the car that was turned on its back. The side was completely smashed and the engine was burning the car into smithereens......only....the car looked familiar.

Spencer's stomach jumped into his throat and he held his breath....it was definitely Kataro's car. The same rims and bodywork were done to it as they were done on Kataro's car.

"Shit! Kataro!"

Rushing over to the car, he tries to pull the handle to open the door, but it was jammed. So instead, he ripped it off as a last resort. Sure enough, he was inside....and so was Argen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 10:23 pm

Kataro woke up with a groan... His left leg was bleeding, badly. And his ear wasn't all that great either. Argen's right shoulder looked like shit, but he was fine. It was just a large gash.

"Shit! Gosh darn it! I just fixed the damn car..." Kataro said angrily. He was hanging upside down in his seat. So he raised his hand and unhooked the seatbelt. He then crawled out next to Spencer and dusted himself off. Argen did the same thing.

Kataro looked at Spencer and then looked away. He didn't really know what to say to him... Then... Argen... He marched right over to Kataro and stood in front of him. Then without a word, he jabbed Kataro right in the forehead with his knuckle.

Kataro fell back on his butt rubbing his forehead. He didn't say anything. It wasn't much he could say. "A mine, Kataro? A mine? When you were 10 years old, you were able to throw a knife and cut a single song off of a butterfly. Heck. Your eyes were fully adjusted to darkness at 9. But you managed to drive over a mine in the sand? Pitiful. And I know the reason... Him." Argen said pointing at Spencer. "You've fallen off ever since you met this dope. Perhaps we should remove him from your life altogether." Argen said as he began to walk over to Spencer.

"Dad! Don't... I'm sorry, it is my fault. I should've sensed the mine beforehand. Just don't touch Spencer..." He said with a sigh. "Spencer. We came to warn you. It's dangerous for you to travel out here without s guide... That guide being my dad."

Argen chuckled. "Yeah. You can leave Spencer. By all mean. Vanish from this place. But Barry stays. I need him to do a few things for me before he goes." Hes gonna te me who Teddy's creator is. Even if I have to slice it out of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 10:48 pm

Spencer felt overwhelmed as all hell now. Everybody was having mixed feelings about everybody and he didn't know where to start or who to start with. Kataro didn't want to look at him, but didn't want Argen to do anything. Argen wanted him to leave but Kataro didn't want him to. Argen wanted something with Barry and Spencer didn't want that to happen to him. To top it all off, Spencer didn't understand the situation as a whole.

"LISTEN. FOR PETE'S SAKE CAN WE ALL JUST BE QUIET FOR A MOMENT?!"

Spencer shot a harsh glance at Argen and spat profanities at him like his life depended on it. Right now, he was really just screaming because of the anger and the anxiety that started to pull him under. Mostly speaking his mind and letting off steam than anything else.

"FIRST OF ALL, I COULD HAVE LEFT YOU BURNING IN THAT DAMN CAR AND CARRIED ON WITH MY LIFE WITH NO REGRETS. WHY DIDNT YOU SENSE THE MINE, HUH?! YOU BURNED OUT, SENSELESS, ROTTEN PIECE OF SHIT. KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU WANT THE MONEY OR EVEN BETTER, JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT. SECOND, YOU ARENT GOING TO BE SPEAKING TO HIM ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING AND IF YOURE CRAZY ENOUGH TO TRY AND DROP A CEILING ON HIM, THEN YOU SURE AS HELL ARENT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING TO HIM."

Then his gaze shifted over to Kataro and he felt the emotions boil over. The anger was there, but it was washed up with sense.

"AND YOU...WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS IF YOU DIDNT GET PISSED OFF ABOUT EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU. YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE WAY OTHER PEOPLE HANDLE THINGS SO YOU CARRY ON AND DONT TRY AND EASE YOUR WAY INTO THEIR SITUATION. YOU JUST DO IT THE WAY YOUR FATHER TAUGHT YOU TO DO IT. NO SYMPATHY."

Spencer had been ranting on so hard about the predicament that his hands started to shake and his legs felt weak. Then he noticed his car. It had been unhitched from the accident, but it had its front end buried in the sand and it was filled up in the interior with sand as well. The windows had shattered and he felt the pit in his stomach.

"You're going to clean out my car. I don't care if it takes you days. It just better get done."

His tone was demanding and unusually intimidating. He was never like this, but he swore he was growing grey hairs just from screaming like that.

Without another word, he started to head back around to the other side of the camper and find something to clean the wounds on Barry's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 11:20 pm

Argen smirked. He turned and looked at Spencer with a smile on his face.

"Spencer... You're completely correct. I am somewhat of a monster. I would kill an orphanage full of little girls for 100k and wouldn't think twice about it. And If I could do it again, I'd drop another ceiling on Barry in a heartbeat. But... There's something you just don't understand about me. And Kataro for that matter... That's what we live for. We live for killing. That's literally all we want to do. It could be a curse, but I consider it a blessing. We weren't designed for sympathy. Sympathy isn't how you make money..."

Then Argen and turned and looked at Kataro. "You... You're a disgrace at the moment... Spencer here thinks you have no sympathy. I think you're far too sympathetic. You came all the way here to save Spencer. You think about him far too often, you're distracted. You care about those kids that you teach... You care about your fellow teachers. You care about anything that's innocent. And the worst of them all... You care about me. You love me way too much. That's why you haven't killed me yet. If you really wanted me dead, that's what I'd be. I mean! You don't even consider the fact that I kill people on the daily. Ending my life is still something you just... Can't... Do... Oh well. I guess there's no helping it. I'll live on and on with thousands of gravestones beneath my feet. While you wallow in you love for me."

Kataro was shaking in place, staring at the ground. Both what Spencer said, and what Argen said was true. Kataro couldn't kill Argen... He was the only father he only had, and he loved him more than anyone would think.

Kataro looked at Spencer and let out a sigh. "I don't want to talk about this right now. I just got flipped in a car, and my leg is probably broken. Can we keep our feeling inside for a little?" Kataro said plainly.

Then he turned and looked at Argen. "Dad. Shut up. You don't tell me how to live my life. I'm the only one who can decide that. Let's just... I don't know! We just crashed in the middle of the desert! Can we focus on that?!"

Truth is... I don't wanna think about what either of them said... They're both correct... But I don't wanna come to terms with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 11:41 pm

Spencer actually felt sick to his stomach now. He just exploded and said things he regretted to Kataro. But...they were true. Everything he said was true, but it was stuff that he didn't think much about. He cared way too much to know the truth.

"Talk later? We aren't leaving here for a few days...or weeks, Kataro. The bus is destroyed, your car is ash, and my car is a sand pit. We have all the time we need. And there's nowhere you can piss off to either."

Finally walking around the other side of the bus, he grabs Barry from under his arms and drags him away from next to underneath the bus. He needed to try and flip it back over. The least they could do is use it as temporary shelter. And, the bus had the only water available to them.

Taking off his shirt, he tightens the bandages on his shoulder and around his waist and places both hands underneath one side of the camper. Every muscle in his body strained and he groaned trying to push it back upright. It only moved about a foot off the ground, but that was about all it was going to do. So he just gave up and ripped the hatch off the top of the back of the bus and crawled inside to try and find a first aid kit of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 12:51 am

Kataro let out a sigh and stood up. His led was bleeding kinda bad... So he ripped the sleeve of His favorite hoodie off, and bandaged his leg up.

"Well this sucks..." He said quietly.

Argen was thinking to himself at the moment. Plotting and scheming as usual. If I can manage to take out Spencer, I could torture Barry until he gets his robot to tell me who his creator is... But I can't take out Spencer because Kataro won't let me... This sucks... I'm stuck in the desert with my prey and I can't even kill them.

Kataro limped over to the back of his car and opened the trunk. He pulled out his pistol and his sword and nothing else. He was wishing he kept normal things like water bottles in his trunk instead of a full arsenal...

Argen turned and looked at Spencer. "Well... I'm sure I know this desert better than anyone here... I think it'd be best if we followed me." He said calmly.

"Heck no." Kataro spoke up. "I don't wanna follow you anywhere. You're either gonna lead us into one of your death traps, or meet up with one of your killer friends. I know what you're after, dad... Let's just get out of this desert... Then you can get back to your fruitless endeavors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 11:30 am

"That's cute. But I think Barry will get Teddy to lead the way. Still, we aren't going anywhere right now. Kataro hurt his leg and Barry needs to rest. You don't look too good yourself."

Spencer found a box of bandages and alcohol and pulled it out. It wasn't very big, and it only had a small amount of materials. Sure it wasn't a lot, but it should be enough for now.

Walking over to Barry, he turns his head so he could see the wounds and opens the cap on the alcohol; pouring it over the wound to clean it out. Then he used the rag in the box to wipe it clean. Now he could see the gashes better. One was just below his temple and traced down his cheek. The other was a cut underneath his cheekbone. It looked like the deepest one. There wasn't an easy way to wrap the bandage around his head like that, so instead, he taped the bandage over the wound after layering it a few times.

Then, he picked Barry up and leaned him against the RV so he wasn't just sitting in the hot sand.

"Okay......Kataro, take that off your leg for a minute."

Exhaling, he picks up the box and walks over to him; refusing to give him eye contact.

"It's going to get infected if you don't clean it out. Then you'll end up with another prosthetic."

Sitting down in the sand, he unscrews the cap off of the alcohol and pours it on his leg without warning. Then he repeated the same process he did with Barry. Only this time, he wrapped Kataro's leg with a bandage instead of taping it.

Then he looked over at Argen with a resentful expression on his face. He really didn't like him and he knew Argen didn't like him back. But still, Spencer didn't like to be the bad guy, so he was going to try and help Argen the best he could without getting stabbed in the process.

"I'm not going to get shot trying to keep you from losing your arm, right? You aren't going to go apeshit crazy and murder everybody, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 12:27 pm

Argen looked at Spencer and let out a sigh.

"Little boy. This cut on my shoulder isn't affecting me in any way... Save those bandages for yourself. Dealing with me, you may need them."

Argen's shoulder looked horrible actually. His cloak around it was tattered, and his shoulder didn't look any better. But he was so use to pain, it wasn't anything he should be worried about. He walked over to the flaming hood of the car and looked at it for a moment. Then he put his shoulder into the fire for about ten seconds. A slight since crossed his face, but nothing more.

He stepped back from the flame and patted the fire out with his hands. He looked at Spencer, then at Barry, then at Kataro... This is the worse possible squad I could have out here... Me and Kataro could run out of the desert and be done with this heat in about two hours. But his leg is useless, and we've got bags of uselessness with us. I can't kill Spencer. Neither Kataro, or Barry, or Teddy will let me do that. Gosh... I guess I'm gonna have to work with these people.

Kataro stood up straight and moved his leg around a little. It still really hurt, but he could walk a little faster now. "Ok... Since we're all patched up, I don't think we should waste any time trying to get out of here... I think we can all agree to that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 12:37 pm

Spencer nodded and looked back over at the RV. It was tipped so the top of it was facing them and the driver's side was on the ground. Glass surrounded it from the shattered windows and there was a fairly large dent in the top where it hit the Boulder. Otherwise, it still looked functional.

"The RV has a tank of water attached to it. We'll only use it to drink. You can use the bathroom outside. It'll hold us up for a while as long as we use it wisely."

Sighing, he looks over at his car. He did bring the replacement parts with him. As well as a set of tools and sockets. He could have his car up and running in a few days and get them back into Death City easily.

"First, who wants to help me get this thing sitting up again?"

Motioning for the bus, he crosses his arms and looks at Kataro and Argen impatiently. Barry wouldn't let them inside. That's for sure. But Spencer and him would have somewhere to sleep besides under the awning as long as they could get it back on its wheels again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 12:56 pm

Argen and Kataro looked at each other, then at Spencer. Argen let out s sigh and walked over to the trunk of Kataro's car. He opened it, and pulled out two, bulky, gray gauntlets, and but then on. The gauntlets were equipped with multiple weapons, and slightly enhanced his arm strength. So it'd help him move the RV easier.

Kataro walked over to the side of the RV along with Argen. He looked at Spencer's eyes for the first time and nodded his head as a sign he was ready to push.

Argen looked at Kataro and Spencer and let out a sigh. "You two both disgust me. Mostly Spencer... I just needed to state that so you wouldn't try to get friendly with me." He said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 1:15 pm

Spencer finally got the chance to look at Kataro without him being angry with him. It had been over a month since he last spoke to him without being mad. Even if it wasn't much of a conversation.

"You think I don't feel the same way? I'm just trying to make this situation as easy as possible. We won't get anywhere if all we do is throw knives at each other."

He rubbed his hands together again; placing them underneath the side of the bus. Then he stopped for a moment. He had to move Barry out of the way or he'd get smushed underneath. So after he finished doing that, he jogged back over to his spot and counted up to three before pulling up on the bus to lift it up and over. This time, it was easier with more people helping, but his arms were still straining underneath all the weight despite having more strength than usual.

Finally, the bus leaned back over onto all ten wheels again. His arms were sore, but it was going to pay off later. No more scorching heat during the day and arctic cold at night. He'd be able to sleep in a bed with a furnace and air conditioning.

"You should already know the rules without me telling you. Neither of you are allowed inside without Barry's consent or you know how that ends."

The other side of the bus that was facing the sky was actually clear of any damage besides a few cracks in the windows. The button for the awning was fully functional, so he went ahead and rolled it out for them to sit under and avoid overheating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 4:54 pm

Argen let out a smirk. "I know how that ends...? If I remember correctly, I'm the only one that didn't get injured. I could sneak in and out of that bus without a problem..."

Kataro just let out a sigh and sat down in the sand. "Dad. Could you calm down? You're acting like a child. You're only taunting him cause you know you could kill all three of us in our current state. Let's just get out of here, then you can talk about what you can and can't do..."

Argen just sneered at Kataro and turned away from the bus. He went and sat in the sand on his own. He was really sure what to do. He'd be suspected even he breathed too loud. At this point both him and Kataro could do nothing but wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 5:36 pm

Spencer smirked. Argen sounded like one of those cocky teenagers that thought they knew what they were doing all the time. Only, he was a murderer that only had a slight taste of who he was dealing with.

"Yeah because breaking into a delusional man's bus is smart. A delusional man with more skill than you think you know."

Yawning, Spencer brushes the sand off of his jeans and grasps Barry from under his arms to get him back in the RV.

"I'm going to go lay down.....that was enough shit for one day."

Getting into the RV, Spencer steps around some of the fallen dishes and broken glass and heads into the back of the RV where the two bedrooms were. He managed to get Barry into the bed on the bottom floor and climbed into the bed on the top floor. He ended up having to put something over the opening where the glass was, but otherwise the interior still looked pretty fine. He dogs had been upstairs in that room and managed to survive the bus flipping and the job of turning it back over again, but they were both shaken up.

It was late. Spencer woke up again and couldn't go back to sleep. He knew it was because he felt guilty that Kataro and Argen had to sleep in the cold outside with only the clothes on their back to keep them warm.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up out of the bed and walked over to the suitcases next to it. There were more blankets too, but they weren't as heavy as the one he was using, so he grabbed the one off the bed. Then he pulled out a clean pair of his clothes and walked down the steps; avoiding waking Barry up. He didn't even bother putting warm clothes on to go outside so he was just in a pair of sweatpants.

Quietly, he opened the door that led to underneath the awning and walked over to where Kataro was; dropping the clothes and the blanket on the sand. He stood there for just a moment before he started to head back over to the door.

That should be enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 5:47 pm

Kataro, shivering, quickly grabbed the cover and wrapped himself up in it. He didn't bother trying to put on the clothes. He didn't have enough patience to try that.

He still wasn't happy regardless. He was sleeping in the sand with risks of scorpions and snakes out in the freezing cold. Not only that, but the fact that Argen wasn't even affected made him even more upset.

Argen laid on the ground sound asleep. He was used to the desert. He was actually out there pretty often. That's why he wore a hat and all that heavy-ish clothing. He was protected from the sun during the day, and warm during the night.

Kataro rolled over and began thinking to himself. So... We have Barry who hates both me and my dad, my dad who hates Barry and Spencer and me... Spencer, who hates me and my dad. And me, who kinda hates all of them right now... Getting out of this desert is going to be more than a task. It's gonna be an annoyance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 6:01 pm

"If it's not enough, I can bring more."

Spencer stopped at the door right before he stepped inside. He still felt bad that Kataro couldn't come inside, but Barry would kill everybody if he found them inside. Some of him didn't want to see Kataro, but he felt guilty. Most if not all of their arguments revolved around some stupid issue that could easily be resolved with restrictions or something along those lines.

"You know you can't go inside. It's not my rules. Otherwise, you could be inside sleeping in the bed or on the couch."

Sighing, he sits on the steps and closes the door behind him. He was able to create some heat by snapping his fingers and creating two small flames on his fingertips. Without flinching, he closes them in his hands and his hands glowed red. Then he wrapped them around his sides to keep him warm while he sat outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 11:47 am

Kataro rolled over and looked at Spencer... He felt... At peace with Spencer for a brief moment. He felt like he could talk to him again.

"How did all of this happen...? I mean... We were fine. Everything was fine. Honestly I forgot the original reason we started fighting in the first place. But... It doesn't really matter now." He whispered quietly.

He sat up on his knees and wobbles over to Spencer, still wrapped up in his cover.

"Spencer... You're my best friend. I honestly don't have any other friends besides you anymore. After everyone left, you were th only one still here. And I can never forget that. So... Can we call a truce. At least, until we get out of this desert?"

Kataro extended his hand for a handshake. He had a slight smile across is face. There was sand on the side of his cheek and some in his hair... He was being very genuine right now. The last thing he wanted to do was go the rest of his life without his best friend at his side.

Argen over heard while he was "sleeping". He just smirked. Poor Kataro. Even when he forgives you, everything will fall apart. Your relationship with him may be healed for now, but... When we get out of the desert. You're gonna kill people. And you're gonna have to face the fact that you helped me kill people... I don't Spencer will be able to put up with that for very long...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 12:11 pm

Spencer smiled for once since the time they left Death City. Lately, it felt like he couldn't get a break. From anything. That's why he felt better when he met Barry for the first time in a little over twenty years. Sure, he didn't trust him at first and it did take a little while to get used to, but Barry leaving Death City was Spencer's only escape from hell. He had to believe him.

"We really need to figure this out, Kataro. I understand you've had a bad reputation with a killing streak bigger than most people."

Spencer smirked sarcastically after he finished his sentence. What he said was true. He knew Kataro killed a lot of people, but he felt it shouldn't get in the way of anything.

"Probably ten times the amount that I have. We both know that I can't be the bad guy even if I tried, but I try not to let the times I slip up get in the way of things that I enjoy.....jeez that sounds like a cheesy message of out a cheesy kid's cartoon."

He sat there for a moment and finally went to shake his hand. His hand was still really warm from when he heated them up, but it shouldn't burn too bad.

"Yeah sure. Until we get out of the desert. You just have to promise me that we'll get thing straightened out for the most part. Maybe even set some ground rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 11:16 pm

Kataro chuckled a little. It's been a while since he had to have rules set for him. But if it were for he and Spencer's relationship to get better, he'd do whatever it took.

"Ha. Sure Spence. We can set some ground rules. One of them being no chicken nugget stealing." He said with a smile.

He rolled over and let out a sigh. But not a groan-ish, unhappy sigh... More of a satisfied sigh... He felt lighter now. He didn't have as much on his chest as before.

"Goodnight Spencer. I'll talk to you in the morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 11:40 pm

Spencer smirked and stood up from the stairs. He was close to shivering now since the heat from his hands only did enough to keep a little bit of him warm. Still, he was glad the intensity of the dispute had lightened.

"Sounds good......I'll see you tomorrow."

Quietly, Spencer closed the door behind him and felt relief. Both from the warmth of the inside of the bus and the settlement between them.

Barry was still asleep. In a rather awkward position though. It was like he was trying to take up every little bit of bed space.

He tried his best to keep the stairs to the upstairs bedroom from creaking and laid down in bed silently; exhaling and finally feeling like he could sleep.

Spencer's eyes creaked open but he instantly squeezed them shut from the light that beamed in through the side windows like an oven light. The air conditioning had been turned on so Barry was probably already awake now. That was good.

Sitting up, he stretches his arms until his hands touch the ceiling. It was a rather small room with only a little bit of room to stand up, but the bed was extremely comfy.

He didn't even bother putting a shirt on considering how hot it was and groggily walked down the steps yawning. Sure enough, Barry wasn't in his bed or inside the camper. Neither was Teddy. Of course he was going to try and fix him.

Spencer ran his hand through his hair and clicked the camper door open. The awning was still shielding everybody from the heat so that was good. Nobody would be dying of thirst. That was for sure.

"How's your head?"

Barry looked over at Spencer. He'd actually changed the bandages on his head himself and they were clean instead of stained. There was a bit of exhaustion hinted on his face, but that didn't stop him from trying to fix Teddy. He had the back of his head opened up and had it hooked up to a laptop.

"It's going to take me a day or two to fix Teddy. He was damaged pretty bad in the accident."

Spencer sighed and nodded. Teddy was their last hope at getting out of their safely. They certainly couldn't trust Argen, and Teddy knew what was a mine and what wasn't. He could lead them back to Death a City easily.

"How's your leg?"

He looked over at Kataro and glanced down at his leg. He knew he was going to have to work something out with Barry about where they were going to sleep other than outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)   The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The desert is hot yo (Private Waff, Senpoo)
Page 1 of 1