Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) Empty
PostSubject: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:42 pm

"Jeez....why did it have to be so hot on the ONE day I actually decided to go and do something?"

Spencer shuffled his feet across the ground as he made his way to the nearest auto shop. His car was having issues yet again, and he needed parts....lots of parts. But why....why now? It literally felt as if the sun desperately needed something to hug, and chose Death City as its first victim. Then he simply facepalmed and grunted to himself; cursing inaudible sentences to himself as he pushed open the glass door of the small building. Then he sighs and waves to the familiar employee at the counter.

"Aye.....I could've honestly taken Kataro's car....but he'd kill me if something happened to it...."

About thirty minutes later, Spencer closes the big book o' important filters and picks up the oil filter needed for his car. Then he pays at the counter and steps outside; sighing deeply and wheeling around on one heel; heading back home. He'd spent at least a couple hundred dollars on parts, and the weight was weighing him down. Three large bags of things.....and there was only one quick way home.

Turning a corner, he starts heading down a narrow; dark alleyway that led to a block away from the apartment.

Last edited by Hedgehog the Sonic on July 4th 2014, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 12:17 am

Maybe... Hopefully... It may be soon... Hashina Oritama thought to herself. She was walking down the street on the hot day in Death City, her two swords on her back. She walked pass an apartment with a white Nissan Gtr with black rims, parked in front of the apartment. Her eyes opened when she saw it. "Ooh...! Nice wheeellss...!" She said as she bent over next to the car, examining the rims. She stood up, brushed herself off, then continued walking. She saw a man coming up towards her. He had bags in his hands and he looked hot. A smile grew on her favs and she skipped up to him. "Hey there, Commander. Do you need any help with those bags?" She said with an innocent shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 12:36 am

Gabriel Mystic wandered through the town trying to get a feel for it and stave off the boredom wracking his head for the last week. Eventually he found a nice car in a bit of disrepair. When spencer came around the corner with a bag if parts he put two and two together and said. " Hey, if you'll take the extra hands I could help you fix this car really fast. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 2:26 pm

Spencer was somewhat surprised when the two people approached him. He stopped where he was and smiled, but hesitated for a second. It would've been nice to have some help putting the car back in its original shape, and wouldn't mind the extra hands, but he didn't want anything out of place. Despite that, it was hot, and the more people helping the better.

"Alright. I'm warning you though. It'll be a couple of hours of work."

OOC: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/182/3/3/mizz_auterbot_steelll_by_assassinwolf64-d7osajk.jpg This is actually the car. ewe
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 2:47 pm

Yurio the dragon had just stomped around a corner when he saw a pretty green car and people sitting around in what was described by his partner, Glyndwr, as 'sweltering heat'. This was also the reason Glyndwr stayed inside, while Yurio wandered the streets trying to find interesting things. The dragon didn't have a problem with the heat, though. He found it quite pleasant.

Yurio slowly approached the car, because it was partly green and Yurio kinda liked the colour green. He stopped around 10 meters from the vehicle and stared at it and then at the people, then the car again. He was turning his head and angling his neck from side to side, curiously, while also blinking at the people every once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 3:29 pm

Gabriel nodded and popped open the hood of the car. " And to think I could fix this thing in less than a minute with the proper regents. " Then he noticed the dragon and imedaintly dropped the hood, vertically every part of a dragon was an extremely rare alchemical ingredient. He slowly creeped forward to Yourio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 3:42 pm

What was this man doing? Did he think that going slowly would mean that he wouldn't be seen? Yurio tilted his head to the side, eyeing the stranger curiously. Yurio blinked at this person two times fast and smelled at him as he approached. He smelled of a lot of things... Yurio thought he recognised this person, but he wasn't entirely sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:19 pm

The heavy footsteps made Spencer practically jump out of his shoes. Turning around, he faces the dragon and stands in awe for a few seconds while swallowing the tension in his throat. Jeez.....and to think I was about to have a NORMAL day for once.

Pulling the air filter out of its box slowly and cautiously, Spencer calmly steps over to the car and quietly pops open the hood. He unclips the place where the air filter went, and pulled the dirty one out; tossing it to the side and placing the new one in. Once he clipped the two halves back together, he quietly steps back over to the bag. All he was planning on doing was fixing his car.....nothing on his list of things to do said anything about slaying giant, possibly man-eating dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:39 pm

Hashina sighed at the sight of a crowd. Then a dragon?! She payed no mind and continued her conversation with the man in front of her. "I dunno anything about cars... But I know how to watch things. And hand people things... And lift things. So I'll help ya out, Commander!" She said as she saluted the man in front of her with a determined smiled. She winked at him then put her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:53 pm

Spencer nods and points to the bag of parts. Then he steps back over to the car; still with an eye on the dragon. Popping open the trunk, he pulls out two jacks and brings them back up to the front of the car. Sighing, he looks back over at the girl.

"Alright. Pull out the oil filter from that bag. It should say 'Fram' on it."

Rubbing his hands together, Spencer puts the jacks up a couple of levels and judges where they had to go under the car. Using his strength ability, he places both hands underneath the bumper of the vehicle and slowly begins to lift it and pull it forward towards the jacks. When they reach the place they needed to be, he lets it down gently and doubles over with his hands on his knees. Despite being able to lift it, it took a lot of work to lift and MOVE it.

"Alright....once you have the oil filter....I need...you to go to the back of the car....and pull a size 10, 11, and 12 millimeter wrench from the tool box."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:07 pm

After Yurio decided that the weird sneaky man was no threat, he went past him and got even closer to the car than he had been before. Around three metres away, he lay down and started to swish the tip of tail from side to side like a cat, as he watched Spencer do things with his car. Yurio didn't know what was being done to the car, but something was being done to the car and he was watching it. Yurio then decided to stretch his wings, one of which cast a shadow over Spencer momentarily before the dragon folded his wings back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:16 pm

Hashing got the nodded then saluted once again. Then she walked over to the bag and got the oil filter from the car. She skipped over and handed it to th Commander. "Here you are Brody." She said, then she went to the back of the car and looked through the wrenches. "Hmmmm.... 10, 11 and 12 millimeter wrench huh...?" She said, sticking her tongue out as a sign of focus. She found the three wrenches and out two in her hands, and one in her mouth. She walked over to the man and nodded. "Here you are, Chester. Use them wisely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:39 pm

Spencer took the wrenches and the other things from her and grinned. Then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out the pack of gum; stuffing one in his mouth and asking her if she wanted any. But right as he was about to hand a piece, he noticed a slight drop in temperature and the fact that the sun had gone away. Looking up and over, he jumps slightly, but calms down immediately afterwards. So far, the dragon wasn't much of a threat, and it wouldn't hurt to allow him to stay.

"I uh....."

Handing the girl a piece of gum, he stuffs the pack back in his pocket and starts heading back over to the front of the car.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:46 pm

Gum! Yurio nicked some before and he was going to nick some now! As soon as Spencer started moving, Yurio crawled after him, sniffing for the delicious-yet-small treat that was hidden away in the butt-pouch of the human person.

Now, to anyone else but Yurio it just looked like he was sniffing at Spencer's behind.

Once Yurio was close enough, he tried stretching his neck as far forward as he could and ripping Spencer's back pocket off to get at the goodies inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 6:00 pm

Spencer wheeled around on his heels; and winced when he heard the tearing noise. He hadn't even realized what had torn until he felt his right pant leg begin to sag. Looking down, he'd noticed his pants ripped from his back pocket to his front pocket. They weren't really pants anymore, and his blue undergarments were clearly visible.

"The hell.....?"

He knew exactly who had done it too, and glanced up at the dragon. The torn piece of fabric was hanging from his mouth. His face turned slightly red and he opened the driver's door of his car; reaching into the back seat to grab his coat. Then he choked when he saw it wasn't there. Clearing his throat, he steps away from the car and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 6:11 pm

Yurio dropped the ripped pocket at Spencer's feet before snatching up the packet of gum, paper and all. What he did then was hastily backpedal, arching his back upwards, before chewing his stolen snack. Yurio kept on staring at Spencer, looking as if he was almost smiling at the individual, and also sitting down as you might expect a cat or a dog to do; front legs between the back, with the tail curling over the top of his paws. Yurio lifted his wings slightly and flapped the tips towards Spencer, before settling them back in their place.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 7:11 pm

Gabriel treid to nick a single scale from the dragon as it backpedled away and stick it in his pocket. Regardless of his success he throws his purple trenchcloak at the wearwolf revealing a fancy white undershirt he was wearing underneath. He opened the hood again and looked at all the parts, those... sure were engine parts. He thought.
ooc: So a dragon, a wearwolf, a Kishen egg, and a wizard walk into an allyway....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 7:18 pm

Spencer pulls the purple trench coat off of his face and holds it up. It was too hot to put on the cloak, so he sets it on the roof of the car and looks back over at his apartment. Kataro was either sleeping or at the DWMA. Sighing, he pinched the bridge of his nose and looks over at everybody before looking back over at the dragon. Then he remembered.

"I uh...I....hold on."

Going over to the passenger side, he opens up the glove box and pulls out a half melted chocolate bar. As well as a small thing of saltine crackers. Then he walks back over to Yurio and sets the food on the ground; backing away slowly, then making a run for his apartment building to grab another pair of pants.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 8:24 pm

"What a LOVELY day. Wouldn't you agree, Gabriel? Nice and sunny, and, oh yes, I managed to reach person number two on my list."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 8:48 pm

Hashina frowned. Her gum was stolen, it was getting dark, and the Commander was running off. Hashina followed behind him as he ran towards an apartment. She kept up quite well too. "Hey!" She shouted. "You didn't say bye! Or give me a piece of gum! My breath stinks sometimes too." She frowned, beginning to gain on him. She was now trodding next to him and then she smiled. "I'm just kidding! It's ok that I didn't get any gum. Did you need anymore help? Where were you headed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:03 pm

Gabriel did not like the sound of that voice, he grabbed his trenchcloak, threw it on and ran for the apartment building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:07 pm

"Oooh, remember me? That's good, means I can skip introductions, AND explaining why I have to kill you! Saves me time, you see. And, run all you want, not going to escape. That being said, why don't we make a game of it? Survive the day, you get a prize, AND I don't go after Nora and Drake next!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:12 pm

Spencer opens the door to the apartment. He allows the girl inside, but didn't want anybody else inside. It was too crammed for that anyways. So he closes the door before Gabriel reaches it, and looks over at the girl. She wasn't in any way troubling, and there weren't any bad vibes.

"Alright. Stay here for just a moment. I'm going to go change pants."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:16 am

Hashina nodded and gave the commander a thumbs up. Kataro was curled up in a ball, in a cover, on the couch. The tv was on, but barely audible. Hashina walked over to the man and keeled over him. "Hmm..." She said quietly. She slowly pulled the cover back, revealing Kataro's white, messy hair. She pulled it back further and saw his face. "Oooohhhh... It's a person. Ok. I thought to was something else." She said with a shrug. "Wait... Where am I...? Hm... I know I must be here for a reason..." She said as she walked towards the window behind the tv. She looked out and saw the Nissan parked in front and it instantly jogged her memory. "Oh yeah! The commander! I forgot that quickly?! Wow... I really need to keep a notebook or something..." She said with a frown. By this time, Kataro had woken up, but didn't move. The swords on the girls back slightly alarmed him, but she didn't seem dangerous. He grunted and rolled over, his back now facing the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:24 am

Spencer rushed into the bedroom, and comes out with the torn pair of pants in his hands while still pulling up the new pair. Throwing the old at Kataro, he looks back out the window at whatever was happening outside then back at Kataro.

"Fix those for me. And don't ask..."

Grabbing Hashina's hand, he heads back to the front door and kicks the door open; bumping right into Gabriel. Then he looked back over at the dragon and ran for his car again. He didn't care about anything else in the moment. His patience was lowering, and he'd just spent all of his money on parts. He was going to finish what he had to do before dealing with anything else that involved anything chaotic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next