Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:36 am

Glyndwr shook his head, "No, no. Just embarassed and all." He clarified, not wanting to make the situation more awkward by pointing out what was going through his head previously. He smiled at Aurora and stepped back a bit, and placing his hands on her shoulders. "Anyway... What do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:40 am

"That again?" She asked, laughing nervously at the tail end of it, "I don't know." A slow smirk began to form as she cupped her hands together at the surface of the water, pulling them apart slightly and then pressing them together, sending a burst of water at them both.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:48 am

Curious as to what she was doing, Glyndwr foolishly looked down and got sprayed straight in the face. His smile then grew when he moved backwards and pulled his arm back. With his open hand, he pushed the water towards Aurora, which, due to his open fingers, took the shape of claws in the air. "Haha!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:52 am

She jumped, laughing as it struck her. Her eyes slowly darkened, the pupils widening until they encompassed her entire visible eye, her soul protect dropping. Smirking just slightly, she held her hands at her sides underwater, tiny swirls of air building out from her palms, funnels with the points directed towards him like drills. Slowly, she pulled them together, sending a spiral of air and water towards him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:56 am

"Oh no!" Glyndwr exclaimed as he tried to get out of the way, but to no avail; moving through water is difficult. He was hit by this swirl of water and air in the side. It forced him to spin around, and he himself pretended to be pulled under due to it. He took a gasp of air just before diving under the surface and made large splash, just to make an accident more believable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:03 am

She screamed instantly, eyes widening almost impossibly, diving under and forming a bubble around him, panic ensuing instantly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:06 am

Realising that he caused way too much panic with his plan, he places his feet on the ground and stood up above the water. "I'm sorry, I'm fine!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:11 am

Her eyes slowly narrowed, and she pulled the bubble away from him, disipating it before giving into her relief and tackling him in a hug. "Don't do that!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:22 am

Glyndwr squeezed her in return, "I'm sorry, Aurora, I didn't think you'd panic that quickly..." He kept hold of her to make sure she was calm. "And anyway, what's a little wind and water to someone that rides on a dragon daily?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:23 am

She rolled her eyes, looking at him, forgetting that they were still solid black. "I could kiss you or kill you, right now."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:30 am

"I'd prefer the first," Glyndwr said, smiling at her. "If you get your soul protect back on, and make your eyes normal, that is. I definitely prefer them to look like those of a human rather than a squirrel."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:32 am

She narrowed them instantly, watching, pulling her soul protect up as her eyes reverted to normal. "Flying oppossum. I'm a sugar glider."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:35 am

"Opposum then. I'm sorry." He replied, after quiet chuckle. "And no more jokes from me, or you might just go with the second option."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:36 am

She let out a slight laugh, shaking her head and sighing, leaning forward to press her lips lightly to his cheek. "Close enough?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:43 am

"I guess it will do." Glyndwr replied. "But I'm going one better." He said, giving her a quick peck on the lips. He grinned at her with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:45 am

She blushed, looking down, finger trailing across her lower lip. "I... I can get used to this," she murmured, a slight stutter to her words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 12:05 pm

"A peck on the lips is not THAT much different from one on the cheek, is it?" Glydnwr asked, a little confused as to why she became this flustered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 12:24 pm

A shrug followed, and she looked up, "That peck was only my second kiss, though." Her smile was shaky but sincere. "It's new."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 12:31 pm

"Oh, right." Glyndwr said, also smiling. "That makes sense, yeah."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 12:34 pm

Her eyes drifted downward again and she shrugged, twirling the end of her hair. "Was it... yours?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 12:50 pm

"Yeah, it was, but I guess that kiss a minute ago has devalued a little peck like this, somewhat. I mean, if that hadn't happened, I would probably be reacting like you are, still." Glyndwr explained, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:00 pm

SHe giggled, pecking his cheek again, clearly still embaressed. "So... swimming and splashing or explore the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:49 pm

Glyndwr had an idea. See how embarassed he could get Aurora to be. "If we go exploring the ship, do I get to see more of you in this swimsuit? I think you look great in it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:50 pm

Her face shot red instantly, and she found herself staring down at her feet, clearly even more embarressed than before, "I, uh... I..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:54 pm

Glyndwr blinked a dew times quickly, and lost the smile he had on his face to a deadpan expression. That was way too easy. "You are so cute, you know? I only complemented you once and you're already speechless. Anyway, there is more where that came from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next