Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished)   Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:54 am

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: No one yet

Weapon Form: He's dubbed the The Vampiric Pharaoh's Arsenal. He flashes a yellow green color then shifts into two Khopesh's. He can also transform into a double sided Fan Axe, Composite Bow, and for his final and Soul Resonance form he becomes a staff with a cobra on one end and an aunk on the other. All of these forms slowly sap the power of the surrounding wavelengths around them: making him stronger as they grow weaker, especially when people use Soul Resonance or he slashes or punctures them. The double ended staff described last does this and can gives the power to others; the staff drains power really quickly. (I swear the weaknesses are MORE than balancing. Read his History to find out what I mean)

Love Interest: Currently no one. He finds a lot of people attractive, but he doesn't really form crushes easily.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Gay

Appearance: He has medium length brown hair that's brushed back. Standing at 5'6", he's got brownish-carmel colored eyes, similar colored skin as his eyes, and wears pretty casual clothing. Normally a green and white jacket, some stone-washed jeans, and white sneakers. He's got an athletic build from his excising habit and can normally be seen with an uncertain look on his face due to his sheltered life style.

Personality: (Self-Critical, Simple, Quiet(at first), Playful(when friends), and Easily Flustered)
He's an easily frustrated character, but mostly with himself. He'll put so much pressure on himself that he'll either get unintentionally snappy, or he'll need to be alone for awhile. Not much of a people's person, because growing up in the small town of Port Pontiac, he's only ever been approached as a stereotype. No one ever really tried to get to know him, so he doesn't really know how to get to know other people. He wouldn't mind having fun, but he won't go around looking for it. Don't expect him to be a book reading introvert either because he spends most of his time training with his weapon forms. From self defense to working out, he'll spend the whole day in a Gym. Once you actually get to know him he's a pretty simple guy with easy wants, dreams, and simple likes. He's the kind of guy who would rather spend the whole day doing nothing with his friends than anything else. No matter who you are, in a panic situation, he'd save himself nine times out of ten, which really comes into conflict with the whole "Weapons should be prepared to die for their Meister" thing. He's only ever had to protect himself, so it's not surprising he'd be this way. Still, he's trying to fix that. Inside, he's really desperate for a deep friendship and a precious love.

History: Darius grew up in the small town of Port Pontiac, MI. It was just small enough for everyone to at least know everyone by association, and just far away enough for a trip to Detroit be the highlight of their month. His family has a strong line of Dark Weapons on both sides. His father's family, The Hemlock's, are known for their poisonous blades, his mother's, The Gnavalia's, for their variety. They were set up by their parents to ensure that both family's lines would continue to be strong(the death of the Star*Clan has scared them into thinking Dark Weapons are nearing the end of their time), and was almost like a Modern Day Diplomatic Marriage between the two. They had Darius when they were both still active assassins, and they continued to be long after. While his parents and Darius lived in Port Pontiac two years before he was born and after, they secretly still went on missions. Darius found when he was thirteen. He confronted them about it, he overheard their mission detail, and after they explained everything to him. They were going to tell him next month on his birthday. The reason he hadn't grown up an assassin is because his parents tried to flee their family businesses, but once they had been discovered, they were blackmailed into rejoining. The threat of Darius's life made them concede. When the Star*Clan was defeated everyone began to think that the other Dark Arm families would be hunted down as well. His parents thought that they should quit while they still had their lives, but their own parents and associates thought that they just needed to be more secretive and raise a super weapon: Darius. Despite their wishes, while Darius had proved to be a highly versatile Weapon, with gifts quite promising, the ability to transform from a young age, and a natural habit for exercising and staying quite fit, he can be more of a burden than anything at times.
)((Here come the weaknesses. Just skip to get back to back his actual history))(
He can't hold any of his forms for more than fifteen minuets unless he only transforms his hands into the blades of his fan axe that can't activate their ability(this is NOT autonomy because he can't fight at his full potential: his ability is gone); his soul is extremely incompatible due to the fact that it feeds off other's wavelength uncontrollably when partnered up, thus making them weaker and sick over time when he fully transforms(he needs someone with either a strong soul or a flexible one, and even then the effects are only lessened, not removed); he can't do anything with his other forms because he doesn't have a Meister yet; when his power to drain soul wavelengths is active he can't control it, so it'll effect allies and bystanders just as well as the enemy; his bow form makes arrows out of the concentrated soul wavelengths of his partner like Liz and Patti, but his arrows forcibly steals the energy instead of having it passed on to him; and really gets nervous right before a fight begins. He's basically always like the "Enchanted Sword Mode" that Tsubaki has in the way that it exhaust and can damage the Meister.  
)((History resumes below))(
Because of this, he's only seen action when getting into fist fights with kids at school. Like I said in his Personality section, he's always been treated like he was a stereotype, and everyone else acted like they were to fit in. Because he was Gay, Black, and Weapon, he was the guy you shouldn't be any where near because he'd either molest you, steal from you, kill you, or do all of the above. People often picked fights with him because they didn't like his Triple-Minority status. He was easy to beat up, but only because they took him on six to one. When he found out about what his parents actually did, he kind of—no he actually did—freak out. He did train with them and their families for awhile learning how to become an Assasin, but in the end he just couldn't go through with it. The training and the mind set you have to get in started to change him. He'd stopped getting into fights because he'd crush the threat before it appeared and attacked bystanders as leverage. Eventually, he hardened his resolve and chose to run away to the DWMA. He figured that was only place his family couldn't get him, and if he was there he could learn how to use his powers for good. His parents knew he was gonna do it, but they let him go anyway. They wanted him to have a better life like they wanted. The only regret he had was leaving his best and only friend Natasha. He hitchhiked his way to Nevada and then to the DWMA. Meeting new all those new people on the road and letting himself be at the mercy of the kindness of strangers, really let him be more playful, which is how he treats people now when he finally gets to know them, but he also learned not to trust everyone, which is why he be a little standoffish at first.

Miscellaneous: He doesn't know much of anything when it comes to souls since he never got the chance to learn, and he's kind of scared of Lord Death.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power, and madness awaits."

Last edited by Metamore on June 7th 2015, 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : SUPER MINOR Physical Description edit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished)   Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 8:07 am

(UPDATE: Found it!)

How do you edit your own post? I forgot his height, and it's 5'6". How will I change this? ;-;

Last edited by Metamore on June 5th 2015, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished)   Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:21 am

(On the top right of your post. Should say edit post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished)   Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:44 am

Thanks! I was using the mobile version, so I had to switch over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished)   Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darius Hemlock-Gnavalia (Finished)
Page 1 of 1