Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) Empty
PostSubject: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:39 pm

Sophia had just opened the to her office, letting herself right inside. The office was pretty roomy, being able to fit three lounge chairs to seat patients, a large desk with office supplies, multiple cabinets to store information, and two doors to the right side of the room. One door lead into a neat and clean bathroom with shiny floors you can see your reflection in. While the other door lead straight into the staff lounge.

Sophia was currently wearing a white tank top with a blue button up coat with a matching blue skirt that fell past her knees. For footwear, she wore shiny red high heels that glistened dimly. In her right hand she held a laptop across her chest, in her left she held a coffee cup from DeathBucks Cafe. She currently displayed the attitude of a professional worker... At least until she wobbly walked over to her desk in a semi-drunken manner.

Soon she finally took her seat and laid out her laptop upon the desk, logging into her her profile. After about a few minutes searching around through her files, she found that she was schedule for a appointment with a student named Ace pretty soon. She gave a simple sigh before taking a sip and opening up a drawer in her desk. From this drawer, she pulled out a pen, clipboard, and slip of paper. Now, it was time to wait for her patient to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:54 pm

Ace shambled lazily into the room, muttering something about not needing therapy. He was aware of his constant madness outbreaks, and his recent "betrayal" of the academy, but these weren't things he considered grounds for therapy sessions. "Why couldn't I just get some remedial lessons or something?" Eventually he found his way to this "therapist" and made his opening statement.

"Hey, I don't really have time for useless crap like therapy. I have to go find myself ANOTHER new weapon, so if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it if you just marked down on whatever little form you give to Sylas or Stein that I was here." Ace turned his body, content on leaving the room without waiting for much of a response. "Thanks, later."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:36 pm

Sophia was giving a warm and welcoming smile when Ace first entered the room. It was then that she gave a completely shocked look of surprise before it immediately washed away into a joyful smirk. She the lifted up her hand and formed a fist before a crescent blade sprouted right out of her knuckles. Soon a current of electricity was charging up within the metal, cracking and sparking sounds could be heard all throughout the room.

It wasn't very often that Sophia got a disrespectful student to tend to but they all eventually learn properly manners through Shock Therapy. This usually just meant that she would fire them up with a shot of electricity. It was never anything that could be considered lethal but it would definitely cause a bit of pain. "I like Shock Therapy.", she simply said before firing a bolt towards Ace's back.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 9:11 pm

Huh? Ace sniffed the air, familiarizing himself with the obvious stench of electricity. "Shock Therapy?" He quickly turned his head to try to observe the attack before it hit him, although he hadn't fully recovered and his reaction was late. An electrified growl escaped his mouth as he collapsed to the floor, clutching his chest. "Dammit.... That was a dirty move, you crazy old bat!" He continued panting, sweat dripping from his face. "Alright... I give. I'll take your damned therapy."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 12:46 am

Sophia simply got up from her seat, pen and clipboard in her hands, and shut the door to her office, locking it so Ace wouldn't leave. When the pain was no longer evident in Ace's actions walked on over to him and said, "You must be respectful to your superiors Mr. Ace. I'm only trying to help you. I'll need participation if we want to see any positive results. Also... Please call me Ms. Exagora, I'm not to fond of your nickname... 'Crazy Old Bat'. Now then, thank you kindly for your full and absolute cooperation."

She then wobbly walked over to her desk chair before using it as a balance to walk over to on of the red velvet lounge chairs. She then sat down on her rolling chair and patted the lounge chair, signaling for him to take a seat. "Please make yourself comfortable. Now then, first things first. I'll need you to tell me a bit about yourself, anything that you feel like sharing right now. You're allowed to keep anything personal to yourself, I feel that you'll eventually became more open and willing to converse as the sessions continue.", Sophia told the Weapon before writing down a few things on her clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 12:57 am

Is she drunk right now? The Weapon narrowed his eyes at her, though he kept his normal, stoic expression and complied with her order, and sat down. He waited for her to finish speaking, and decided to tell her the few things he was willing to tell her.

"My name is Ace Toromaki. I'm a student at the DWMA, and a master tactician. I've been enrolled for two years now and I've failed to collect even a single soul. I've been through over 10 different meisters, three teams, 5 abductions, any number of missions, and at least ten times as many bottles of alcohol. My favorite color is red, I have some sort of disorder that temporarily transforms me into some kind of fake Kishin Egg, my left leg is weaker than my right, and two years ago I killed another student for bullying me." Ace wasn't actually laying back in the chair. He was more or less perched in a crouching position with his arms resting on his knees. "Oh, and some little girl violated me in my hospital bed yesterday while I was in the infirmary. What about you, Doc? You do anything fun in the last two years?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:01 am

Sophia took notes for the first few things Ace said but she soon raised her head up with a shocked expression across her face. She would have to dig for days to get all of this information out of patients. Well... At least he wasn't shy. "Uhhh... I have been good the past few years... But we're here to talk about you. It's clear that you a lot of problems. More problems than I ever had with a patient... But I'm sure I can help.", she told him before looking out the window to see the candy barricade that had been made after the little girl attacked the DWMA.

She was right in her office when the Clown fought with the Death Scythe and the Clown simply screamed Loli to her. "Were you... Violated by the Clown that's causing it to rain candy? I think I remember seeing it bust through a wall in the Infirmary... And it says in your profile that you were briefly hospitalized for a while. How's... Your health by the way."

((OOC: Sorry it took me so long to respond, I got busy.))
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:23 am

"Yeah... that's the one. I'd prefer not to talk too much about that part, it's kind of a touchy subject." Damned Clown. What'd she want with me anyways? Is it because of my Madness? Ace fingered the Candy Eye in his pocket, still unsure of what to do with it. "The first Clown I ever get the opportunity to fight and I'm laying in a hospital bed paralyzed. Screw my luck. Anyways, yeah I feel a lot better after some rest. I was banged up pretty bad the other day, but it wasn't anything too serious. I did find my way to the academy, after all. So, your mannerisms seem a bit off from a normal person. When you moved a few moments ago, you weren't very sturdy. You had to use a chair for support." Ace's eyes narrowed again. If he was going to be forced to sit through this therapy crap, he'd at least get to know this Ms. Exagora woman. He'd play his mind games with her just like he did everyone else.

Yes, I'll get inside her head. Figure out how to keep her from prying in too deep. In the meantime, I'll just play along with her questioning, only giving ambiguous answers when I can do so subtly. "Normally, I'd just assume that you aren't used to walking in heels. You are new to working here after all, and you could have worked at home before for all I know. That or you could have just come fresh from being an active Meister or Weapon. But, the way you're writing on that clipboard of yours: Occasionally you seem to stop in the middle of a word as if talking to me and writing at the same time are posing a challenge. Are you drunk right now?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:48 pm

The eyeball within Ace's pocket seemed to have taken a life of it's own as it playfully rolled out of Ace's grasp and all around his pocket, somewhat similarly in the way the Candy Clown's tongue danced all across Ace's taste buds. "There's no need to worry about fighting with Clowns Ace, they're usually not all that strong. They're just incantations of the Kishin's mad-", Sophia stopped talking when she heard Ace questioning her mannerisms. Her face then contoured with absolute disgust when he question her about being drunk.

Sure, it was true that she had some alcohol before entering the school today... But it was just a bit. If anything, she was just a bit buzzed. She could've sworn that it took more then a half bottle of whiskey to get her tipsy. "You listen her young man...", she began, almost like a mother disciplining her child. "I am as sober as sober can be, I'm really hating all this fucking disrespect you are giving me and better... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!", she yelled as a crescent blade sprouted from her knuckles. She then pointed it at Zera's eyeball which had rolled out of Ace's pocket and was now rolling across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 8:57 pm

"Sheesh, talk about disrespect. Here I am answering all your useless questions and you go around shouting profanity? Come on, at least try to be professional." Ace snatched up the Candy Eye, agitated by its apparent autonomy. "Don't worry about this. It's just a toy or some creepy relic I found when I was gone. It likes to move around on its own. Tastes like candy too, but there's no way I'd eat the thing." The younger Weapon shoved the eye back into his pocket, hoping to keep it there with a little bit of force. "Put that thing away now, you're gonna poke somebody's eye out." He pushed aside Sophia's blade with the back of his hand.

"Now, before we continue, I think it's important that I know whether or not Sylas already discussed with you why he signed me up for your therapy. I know what his reasons are, and if you do too then I won't beat around the bush. If you're ignorant though, it's a waste of time to sit here and have story time with you so that I can explain the situation." Ace was very serious about this. His overwhelming Madness was not something he liked to discuss, and if she was blind to the actual problem, he wasn't going to trouble himself with informing her. "So, what'll it be, Doc?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 12:24 pm

Sophia did not retract her crescent blade, she instead stood up and sprouted more blades all over her body and charged them with electricity to fill the entire room with the stench of their intense sparks. She was obviously pissed at the way this boy was treating her, her frustration evident in her scowl. "You little fucking shit, I am a Death Scythe and your behavior is unacceptable. I shall NOT be treated like a child by a Weapon that has failed to receive a single soul after spending two years at this Academy!", she shouted at the Weapon before firing a few bolts of electricity towards. Without checking to see if her shots hit their mark, she retracted her blades and took a deep breath before heading to her cabinet to retrieve what looked like large blank cards.

She would soon return to Ace before speaking in a semi-calmer tone, "Alright, let's get things straight. You will follow whatever I say without you spewing any of your shit. Don't try to control this session, I might just mark you done with Antisocial Personality disorder. These people usually disobey authority figures, there's not much that can usually be done for them. They tend to fucking disrespect their therapist like you are now. We usually end up sending these kinds of patients straight to the slammer... Or right to the chair. As for right now, life and death is wavering for you. Which I would believe should already be since you murdered a STUDENT! Just... How could Lord Death possibly let you slide with THAT!?" Sophia then took a deep breath and regained her composure before speaking once again, "Ok... Please, just do wait I say and I won't mark you done as incurable. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)   Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Office: Patient Ace, Session 1. (Private: Ace and Meee!)
Page 1 of 1