Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class is now in session.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Class is now in session. Empty
PostSubject: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:36 pm

Now that classes were finally being started up again, Ryu finally had a life again. "Ooh I can hardly wait!" It was about time for class to start, and students would be coming in any time now. As he listened to his music, he spun around and began writing in a massive font on the chalkboard; Ryu Vallhen. Any students who had him before would surely know not to show up late for his class, especially on the first day. Ryu began dancing in a very melancholy attitude, swinging his hands through the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:44 pm

Dralin sat in his office, satisfied. No more classes for him to teach...for a bit. He sat back, and sighed contently.

Dustan finds the classroom with minor difficulty and comes in with his headphones on. He has a wide smile and raises a hand up to the teacher as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:49 pm

Ryu removes his headphones and greets the new student. "Ah! My first student of the day! Good to see you Dustan! I would be surprised if you WEREN'T the first one here!" He began reviewing the lesson plan, and muttered to himself "Such a polite boy that one is."

Last edited by ace123456789a on May 19th 2013, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:54 pm

He removes his head phones and lets them sit around his neck. "Well it's good to be here sir."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:57 pm

"I won't make you sit in an assigned seat since I know you won't cause any trouble." Ryu smiles again, and begins writing stuff about Kishin eggs on the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:02 pm

He shrugs and sits in a seat in the middle row of all of them. "So...are you a meister or a Death Scythe? Or neither? Although being neither would be kinda weird..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:12 pm

"Well you see Dustan, your usual teacher, mister Akagi? He's my weapon. We've been partners for a long time now, though he doesn't mention me much. Sometimes I think he's embarrassed! Could you imagine though? Dralin being embarrassed by a great guy like ME?" He begins laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:16 pm

"No, I don't think he could be embarrassed by you."

Dralin sits in his office thinking how embarrassing his partner might be being at the moment. He laughs, glad he doesn't have to deal with that for now.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:25 pm

"Of course not!" He smiles and whistles the tune of some song that probably doesn't even exist.

OOC: Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:33 pm

"Umm...sir...I don't think I've heard that song you're whistling..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:46 pm

"That's quite alright Dustan! I don't believe I'm very familiar with it either!" He looks down and examines his clip board and his smile turns in to a frown. "Oh my... I have some quite troubling news."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:47 pm

He gets a puzzled look. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Hmmm... This will have to wait until the rest of the class is here. I'm sorry Dustan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:53 pm

"That's alright sir." He puts his headphones on, waiting for everyone else, listening to some random song.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:54 pm

OOC: Waiting for a response from at least two people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:56 pm

OOC: Good idea...Although, we may be waitin till tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:00 pm

OOC: Yeah, or late tonight. I expect Ayako will be getting on in a little while here, so you might want to put Daniel in soon ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:12 pm

Ayoko walked into the classroom slowly I hope the new teacher likes me! she thought smiling at her teacher. "I'm Ayoko Nakamura" she says bowing respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:14 pm

"Welcome miss Nakamura!. I am mister Vallhen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:20 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Vallhen-Sensei. Where may I sit exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:25 pm

Daniel rushes in, hair in a mess which is VERY unusual. "Oh god, am I late?" Dustan looks up at both of them and smiles. "Hey, I'm Dustan." He says, still listening to his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Ayoko" she says, smiling "cool headphones by the way"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:31 pm

"Since I'm in a good mood today, you can sit wherever you'd like!" Mister Vallhen notices Daniel walking in. "No Daniel, your just in time. You best be careful though, you of all people wouldn't want to be late now would you? Especially not after last time." He shoots Daniel an evil grin, then continues writing. "Take a seat. We're still waiting on a few more students, who I'm sure won't be late. Only five more minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:34 pm

"Where do you want to sit?" She asks Daniel, smiling a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:34 pm

Dustan smiles. "Thanks. Like your hair." Daniel looks at him, immediately jealous. "Back off man..." He goes to sit away from him, gesturing to Ayoko to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class is now in session.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next