Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coffin boy's meister

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coffin boy's meister  Empty
PostSubject: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 8:58 am

Ooc: my original meister for this character is inactive

tristan walked around the dwma during the lunch period hoping to find a meister. He knew this would be difficult because nobody wanted a little kid to be their partner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:12 am

This little dude again? This will be fun... "Aye Coffin boy!" Lexi said walking up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:13 am

"Don't call me that!" He said turning to Lexi. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:19 am

"I'll call you what I want to. Anyway just wanted to say hi." She said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:33 am

"Why." He said as he stopped walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:54 am

Watches conversation from across the room, having enhanced hearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:57 am

Tristan walked away from her and past darksoul. "I'm sure there's somebody who would want to be my meister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:59 am

Watches as Tristan walks by.

Speaks in his mind;
"Dont worry, you find that person"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:11 am

Tristan's eyes widened, he looked around. He tried to find the source. He looked at darksoul "was that you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:12 am

Nodded and gets a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:13 am

"H-how did you do that" he was scared by him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:14 am

"I'm not an average weapon"

Holds up hand in a fist and dark wisps swirl around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:28 am

"Then I don't think you wana talk to me. I'm just a normal kid, I've no special powers except being a weapon and a punching bag for other students" he sighed an walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:30 am

Speaks in mind again.

"Then next time, cut them back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:37 am

"I've never thought about it like that. Anyways, do you know where I can find a meister?" He said in a happier tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:38 am

"Not exactly. Normally there are some in Death City, but things have seemed to slow down there recently... Death City and the Academy or the best spots to go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:43 am

"Thanks mister. I'll keep that In mind" he walked back to the lunch room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:44 am

"DarkSoul, not mister" I said in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:47 am

Kokoro was in the lunch room pigging out like the little fat pig he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 12:03 pm

Tristan sat at a random table which happened to be with kokoro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 1:46 pm

Kokoro noticed Tristant and saw his upset look and stopped chewing to ask him whats wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:21 pm

"Nobody wants to be my meister. Nobody even likes me to begin with" he went up to get his good and sat back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:21 pm

Ooc: sorry I keep forgetting to make the text gray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffin boy's meister    Coffin boy's meister  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coffin boy's meister
Page 1 of 1