Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) Empty
PostSubject: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 5:51 pm

Juro was sitting on a deck chair on the deck of the Cruise Liner, enjoying the nice temperature and soothing sounds of the ocean. He had gotten him and Chicory on this cruise not only so they could relax and enjoy themselves, but also so they could bond more as a meister/weapon pair. He smiled dreamily as he waited for Chicory to come already. He had asked her to come hang out with him on the deck, but he hadn't heard or seen her yet. He hoped she wouldn't be held back by her shyness, he was hoping she could really enjoy herself! But if it was a problem he would stick with her and ease her as much as he could so she could enjoy herself. He sighed as he continued to wait, 'looking' up into the air. He was wearing swim trunks and a button-up Hawaiian shirt some guy had thrown at him. It was a nice feeling shirt so after he washed he had started wearing it with the buttons open.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 4:38 pm

Death City: A few hours ago.

"O-Okaachan... are you sure this is decent? I-It feels a little... small..." Chicory had informed her mother of Juro's plan for them to go on a cruise. Although she was starting to honestly regret it. Her mother had gotten the idea to buy Chicory a new swimsuit... but Chicory had a bad feeling about the one she had picked. "Don't be so silly honey, its just like the ones described in your books. I'm sure your "partner" will like it." Her mother smiled and giggled.

"Okaachan! D-Don't say things like that. I-It's not like that between us!" Right? Chicory's face flustered. In the end, her mother convinced Chicory to wear the swimsuit, but she took one of her father's shirts with her just in case.

Cruise ship, Chicory's room, Current time.

Chicory had gone to her room in order to change into her swimsuit. She felt really nervous about going out in it... so she decided to throw her father's shirt over her shoulder and bring it along.

As she walked out to the deck nervously, she searched for Juro's heartbeat. She knew it quite well by now and used it often to find him. She was able to pick it up through what could only be a lounge chair. As she walked up to him lying in his chair, she clutched her arm nervously and looked away. "S-Sorry I'm late Juro-kun...I had a bit of trouble with my swimsuit..." Even though Chicory knew Juro couldn't see the swimsuit, she always felt like he could look at her. It was a strange and sometimes embarrassing feeling.
Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) Hinata_004_thx_75_000_by_deviant_003-d350cu6

Last edited by Kawaii Master Idoc on July 13th 2015, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 7:36 pm

Juro looked to the left when he heard someone walk up and smiled when he recognized Chicory's soul. "Oh hey Chicory! No worries, this is a cruise ship you're supposed to take your time!... I think." He said cheerfully before sitting up. He could hear something rustling on her shoulder so he decided to ask about that. "Hey what do you got there?" He asked, guessing it was a towel or something.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 10:27 pm

Chicory blushed brightly as she tried to cover her chest with her arm. "Wah, What do you mean by that!?" She then looked at her dad's shirt on her right shoulder and giggled nervously. "Oh, eh hehe, this is ugh, one of my dad's shirts... just... in case. She really, really, REEAALLY hoped Juro wouldn't ask what the shirt was for. But she knew in her heart that he would, so she took a deep breath to prepare herself.

"You see, I... am a little embarrassed about my swimsuit... my Okaachan got it for me... that is... my mom bought it for this cruise... but... it feels a little... small..." Chicory said while holding her shirt behind her back with both hands. Her face and body were so flushed, you'd swear she had been sun bathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 12:15 am

Like Chicory predicted, Juro asked. "Just in case of what?" He listened to her reason and deciphered the words he wasn't familiar with and when she finished he thought for a moment before standing. "Chicory, you have no reason to be embarrassed! You look amazing, and deserve to show it off. BUT, if you really feel like you need the shirt, you can keep it." He said before patting her on the shoulder and turning around. "Oh, by the way. With or without the shirt, you're still awesome. Remember that." He added on a cheerful note.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 10:30 pm

Chicory could sense Juro's movement and looked towards him as he stood. Chicory thought about it and she guessed that Juro was right. After all this was probably the type of swimsuit most girls owned right? So it was normal right? It's not like she wasn't wearing anything... now that would be embarrassing... very embarrassing. Although Chicory did giggle a bit when Juro commented about showing off. Even though she wasn't the type to do so, the comment made her feel pretty. Even though she has never seen herself before.

When Juro said that Chicory was awesome she got a little excited and threw her arms around Juro's chest. She smiled and hugged him tightly as she rested her head on his chest. "Juro-kun, you make me feel so happy!" She announced joyfully without a concern in her mind. "I don't know what I would do, if you weren't here with me." She said as she held him tightly and nuzzled into him a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:29 pm

Juro was surprised by the sudden hug but quickly gave her a quick hug back with a smile, happy that he had made her happy. He disengaged from the hug but kept a hand on her shoulder as he raised his other hand to his neck, rubbing the back of it. "I'm glad you are Chicory, it wouldn't be a good vacation if you didn't enjoy yourself." He said cheerfully before putting a hand to his chin. "And if I had to guess, I think you would hide in your room a lot and move around stealthily when you wanted to get something to eat and stuff like that." He said in a jokingly lighthearted manner. He hoped she wouldn't feel bad at the little bit of fun, and realize it as a joke, man maybe that was a stupid thing to say...
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:45 pm

Juro was right, it wouldn't really be relaxing on a cruise if you werent... well relaxing. She should stay positive and keep her head up, she could do that... right? When Juro made the remark about her hiding in her room and sneaking around she blushed a little and giggled nervously while placing her own hand on the back of her neck. "Eh heh... R-Right... that would be silly... like a panda with polka-dots balancing on bamboo..." There was a moment of silence before Chicory thought about what she said and started to giggle and then laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:30 pm

Juro chuckled at the ridiculous imagery Chicory painted, you didn't think about that very often. He let the humor play out before he stopped and sighed, giving a wide smile to Chicory. "That would be silly, I would love to see it one day though. Anyways, what do you want to do? And don't worry about time constraints. We have allllll the time in the world!" He said cheerfully and a little loudly, 'looking' up and stretching his arms outward. They didn't have ALL the time in the world, but he did book their room for three days, which was all he could afford really, but it was a good amount of time he felt. He then started to wonder if he told Chicory how long they'd be here as she thought about what she wanted to do, his mind wandering off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)   Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissfully Blind~ (Closed; KM Idoc and I)
Page 1 of 1