Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) Empty
PostSubject: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:50 am

Thadea groaned as her head bumped into the street light during the night, sighing and rubbing her head. It was the fifth time she had done that, and she didn't feel any more used to it. She was never going to find her way back to her dorm. Oh heck, where was Ally when she needed her!?

The blonde sighed, walking around the light and following along a building's brick wall, pausing when feeling a large gap between one brick and another. She felt this space before. "I was going in a circle!" she huffed to herself, shaking her head at herself. This was stupid, she didn't even remember her dorm room, Ally had that... No one was out that night as far as she could hear, and she was totally lost.

But she couldn't just stand there and wait for someone to kidnap her or something... Maybe she can at least walk around aimlessly until she found the academy? And there, she could sleep at the steps for the night, she wouldn't even be late to class! Yeah, good plan! Thadea bit her lip and turned on her heel, marching forward aimlessly, only to his a window- "Ow," then a pole, "Ouch..." then a person. "Agh!" she yelped, stumbling on the ground. "S-Sorry, I'm clumsy!" Thadea laughed nervously, grinning bright and quickly shutting her eyes to hide white hues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 12:47 pm

"Agh" Clarence was unlucky enough to have been the person that Thadea ran into. He fell down onto the ground with a bit of a thud. The boy stood, dusting himself off carefully, and wiping bits of gravel off of his behind with a sigh. Then he spotted the girl. She was, honestly, quite cute and looked to be the one that ran into him. There wasn't anyone else on the ground awkwardly.

He held out his hand to the girl, kneeling down a bit. "Hey. Need a bit of help getting up?" He wasn't exactly sure why he felt like he needed to help this girl up. If it was basically anyone else, Clarence would've just let them get up on their own. But she was...different. He continued to offer his hand as he waited for her to take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 12:53 pm

Thadea continued her little cute and nervous rounds of awkward gigglles, rubbing the back of her head. "I didn't see where I was going, sorry!" she apologized, and it was in all honesty though, actually. Though Thadea paled when offered up. This wasn't the first time she lnded on the floor by bumping into someone and being offered up, however, they'd offer their hand, and of course, she can't see that. Was it high, low, in front of her face or more out..? She hated these situations.

"O-Okay, thanks!" she hummed and groped the air, hoping she'd be lucky and grab it on the first shot, but of course not. She grinned awkwardly, grabbing the air again, and again and again in different directions. She felt heat light up her cheeks and she quickly stumbled over to get up on her own instead and save from further embarrassment, "I mean, I got it!" she laughed triumphantly, arms folded over her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:10 pm

Clarence laughed a bit and stood, putting his arms in his pockets. Observing her apparent issue with grabbing his hand, and her consistently closed eyes, he came to a conclusion. "Not to jump to conclusions or anything, but..are you blind?" He asked her, speaking through his accent and standing at a relaxed position. He tugged at the collar of his jacket before unzipping it. Twas kinda warm. He waited for his reply calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:15 pm

Thadea jumped at the sudden question, quickly answering with a "N-Noorcoursenotwhywouldyouthinksuchasillything!" so fact it was hardly comprehensible. But after a moment, she slumped over and sighed before rubbing the back of her head and opening her eyes, revealing the milky white hues. "I guess it was a bit obvious, huh?" she giggle softly. She then paused, processed, and looked at him with a wide grin, "I like the way you talk!" she cooed, brows raised and hands clasped, "It's so cute! Say more words!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:38 pm

Well that was a moodswing if he'd ever seen one. Well, he now had a piece of information about her. She was blind. Whatever, that wasn't important. He laughed a bit when she said that. "Oh, a fan of British accents, eh? Well then. Peter piper picked a peck of purple pickled peppers. How many peppers did Peter pick? A peck." Clarence said the tongue twister quickly, but enunciated so that she could hear each word and syllable. "Savvy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:51 pm

Thadea let out a cute and childish laughter at his little tongue twister mixed with his accent, in which anyone would pretty much squeal over. She laughed and clapped her hands, "Oh Gosh I love that!" she chirped, "A voice says a lot about a person, ya know!" she hummed, "But yours is so different, I love it!" she said in a hyper and eager attitude, "Oh yeah! My name's Thadea~!" she introduced with a small curtsey. "Thadea Solray, Bat'leth~!" she chimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:14 pm

"Ah, thanks." Clarence chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling. "I'm Clare. Clarence Morrish. Warhammer. Pleasure to meet you, love." He bowed politely, arm bent in front of him before straightening himself once more. "So tell me, what's a cute one like you doing out here in the dark, eh? There are plenty of scummy people here in Death City, y'know." He said, hand on her shoulder in a gesture of friendliness. He was also flirting a bit. Cuz why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:18 pm

Thadea made a little laugh and covered her mouth as she was called cute by him, poking to top of her nose, "Well I was actually looking for my way to the dorms, but I always get lost when I'm out of the school," she explained, "And I can't find my partner anywhere, so I don't know where my dorm is exactly either..." she laughed nervously, shrinking her head into her jacket, "So um, I just decided I can find the school and sleep outside there! I won't be late either, right?" she chirped optimistically, even though that plan of action was still just as risky as roaming Death City alone. "What about you?" she grinned at him, as if nothing she said was odd at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:02 am

"Ah? I was just heading home from a practice session with my Meister." Clarence said. "You said you needed help finding your dorm? I could help you get there, if you'd like. I mean, if you don't mind walking around with an odd English boy at night with no one around.." He then thought about what he just said. "I'm not a rapist, I swear." He laughed, nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:27 am

Thadea laughed a bit, "Ah, well, if you don't mind!" she chirped, "Though I don't wanna keep you waiting too long for that session so let's start finding!" she hummed happily though paused and blinked curiously at Clarence, letting out a laugh. "Ya know my friend Zandra told me exactly that to never roam with odd boys at night with no one around because they might be rapists. But it's a good thing you swore!" she hummed and started to skip down the sidewalk, only it was into the window again. "...Ow..." she laughed nervously, rubbing her head. "What was that the 8th time...?" she wondered, tapping her chin, unknown of the small cut she managed to make on her forehead dripping a small bit of blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:37 am

"Ahaha." Clarence laughed awkwardly. Well, at least she didn't think he was a rapist. That was good. When she hit the window he winced and walked over to her, pulling a band-aid out his pocket. "Here." he put it on her forehead along the small cut. "I'm gonna take your hand, so you don't run into stuff as much, okay love?" He knew it sounded a little awkward, but he went through with it anyway and grabbed her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:43 am

"Eh?" Thadea tilted her head, closing one eye as the bandaid was smoothed over her small wound. "Oh, it was cut?" she grinned, "Thanks! One time I walked around with a moustache drawn on my face and didn't realize it!" she laughed, "Those girls at my old school knew how to pull off a prank." she smiled with cheer, alowing her hand to be taken and squeezing the other's with hers, "Ah ha, okay!" she chirped with a small skip every step and again. He said a lot of things that made himself look really weird, but Thadea found that rather cute. Especially when he says it in an accent. 

"Savvy~" she said aloud, wanting to mimick his accent then giggling. Fun~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 1:09 am

"Yeah, it was cut. But it should be fine." He smiled as he listened about the prank, and flushed slightly when she squeezed his hand a little. He did his best to guide her away from obstacles and such, then laughed when she attempted to mimic his accent. "It's a bit more like this." He said in his best Captain Jack Sparrow voice: "Savvy~?" With a bit of a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 1:15 am

She followed after his arm, humming and smiling happily. Usually she wouldn't like so much help from a person but a)She quite frankly needed it after wandering Death City a few hours hopelessly and b)He was really cute~

"Ohh, okay!" she cleared her throat, attempting again in a deeper tone that made her make the most priceless expression, "Savvy~" before laughing again, "That sounds like a Pirate movie I watched! ...Well- listened to." She chirped, swinging their arms together as she held his hand. "They think that I can't enjoy plays and TV's and books because I can't see, but sight and touch are some pretty cool sense, you know~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 1:37 am

Clarence laughed when she basically nailed the voice. "That's where the voice comes from, I guess. But my accent's authentic, trust me." He grinned. "Well, I wouldn't say that blind people can't enjoy those things. There are plenty of amazing things in this world. Senses are one of them." He said, shrugging. "I don't like to think of physical or mental disadvantages as DISADVANTAGES. I like to thinkk of it more like.. playing life on hardmode."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 1:46 am

She giggled and nodded, "No worries I belive ya," she hummed, nodding in agreement. "A lot of people pity me, and I  don't get why." she said, tilting her head back, "Actually living life is pretty easy with your eyes closed." she giggled. "I just wish I knew what a color was is all. It sounds very pretty." she smiled fondly. "Dad told me that the sky is the same color as the ocean! Mind blowing, right?!" she exclaimed with a wide grin."Something about a reflection... I wonder what that is. It's a pretty name." she wondered,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 12:57 am

Clarence nodded. "I don't understand pity. I get pitied by some others because I have issue changing into my weapon form. But, y'know." He shrugged, then smiled a bit when she talked about color and reflections. "I wish I could explain color to you. It'd be REALLY hard to do.." He thought for a second, finger under his chin. "Ah. Maybe.." He snapped really quickly before carefully adjusting his wavelength to hers, and tried his best to convey the feeling of color to Thade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 1:05 am

She blinked. "Really? Oh, well I'm sure you can solve that problem, it won't last, I'm sure." she promised and grinned. Thadea giggled lightly, in almost a sad sort of tone, "Yeah everyone says that." Her voice was soft, and she grew quiet, then she furrowed her brows and stopped in both their paths. "Hey, what are you doing, Clare?" she whispered in disbelief, milky hues growing wide.

She saw it. Swirls and sparks of it... She didn't know what it was. Never seeing anything like it, bever seeing anything period. And... Was this seeing? It was gorgeous! She smiled, colors and swirls filling her mind started to make her tremble out of joy and excitement, tears starting to fall from her eyes. "I-It's...." was all she managed, absolutely speechless in awe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:49 pm

Clarence smiled, glad that he could bring this level of joy to someone. "This is color, Thade. What do you think?" While she was speechless, speechlessness wasn't always good. He was slightly worried that she found it quite unpleasing, after many years of wondering. But that didn't seem to be the case, as he noticed after a while, noticing the tears which he assumed were tears of joy. It almost made Clare himself tear up. ALMOST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 12:10 am

She still couldn't talk, the large lump in her throat didn't allow it. The tears didn't stop streaming down her cheeks as she witnessed the beauty of color, both hands coming to cover her gaping mouth. Her whole body trembled, not knowing how to handle thise wonderful situation. It was gorgeous- She didn't know how to explain it. Which color was which? What were their names? Which was the color of the sky and ocean, which was the grass and leaves? They were all gorgeous, bright or dark, nothing like she could have imagined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 1:48 am

Clarence wiped the tears away as they came, and he smiled brightly, eyes closed like a fox. "I have no doubt that you like color now. Would you like me to tell you which is which color? I'm sure it would help you get a better picture of what it's like see." He said, opening his eyes once more and unzipping his jacket slightly. He had gotten into the habit of doing that, even when it wasn't really wasn't warm or anything. Clare waited to see if she could actually speak before doing anything to show her a specific color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:16 am

Thadea sniffled and was vigorously rubbing her eyes so as Clarence wouldn't have to for her, making them ratherpuffed up but she smiled brightly nonetheless, a bright and absolutely grateful smile at that. Was he able to read minds? He was amazing. "I-I would love that," she said in an attempt to a composed voice, sniffing again a rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. "I would love that, please do," she repeated, trembling ceased, not completely but not as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)   Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind.. Literally? (Thadea and Clarence)
Page 1 of 1