Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) Empty
PostSubject: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 9:39 pm

James was sitting in the park, watching all of these couples spending time with each other. He looked down wishing that he could find someone. The last time he has ever actually loved someone was his fiancé Destiny. He sat back on the bench as a girl walked by. "Hi" he said looking up at her. She looked down at him and saw his red eye. Girl: "Uh no thanks freaking demon!" she said running away. He looked down and a tear of blood emitted from his red eye. "Where is she..."

Last edited by ArkAngel on August 14th 2015, 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 10:43 pm

Eris found herself seated on on a swing, kicking her feet off the grass gently, sending it back and forth in a slow arc. Her hair flickered crimson, long and swaying with the motion of the swing set. She was new to the DWMA and really hadn't anywhere to go this evening. Deciding she didn't much feel like staying cooped up in her lonely dorm, she'd made her way here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 10:48 pm

He sat back, looking up at the sky and decided that he might as well go home. So he took a deep inhale and stood up putting his hood on. He walked until he saw the most adorable girl swinging on the swing set. He was walking while looking at her, he wasn't paying attention, and he walked straight into a tree. Falling onto the ground. "Ouch..." He said sitting on the ground, hoping she hadn't seen him fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 10:43 am

Eris peered up from her thoughts, hearing footsteps pass her by. She blinked at a boy whose gaze was set on her. Her head was tipped to the side, giving him a confused look before he walked himself into a tree. She covered her mouth, giggling quietly to herself at him. She dropped her feet against the sandy ground and looked over at him. "Are you okay?' she cooed shyly, her head down as she approached him. She knelt beside him avoiding eye contact but offering him a delicate hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 10:48 am

He felt so embarrassed that that just happened. He tried to hide his eye from her as he took her hand. "Yes, thank you..." He said standing up looking at her. She had this cute adorable energy just coming from her and.... he liked it. "My name is James, James Kozak. How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 10:53 am

She smiled at him coyly, taking hold of his hand, which was much larger than her own--and giving it a gentle tug, to help him upright. "Hm? James?" she repeated, her voice small and shrill. "I'm Eris Myamoto." she replied, feeling a bit embarrassed to share her name with a stranger. She pressed the toe of her shoe against the dirt, still crouched, she rested her hands between her legs, keeping the skirt of her dress down with the gust of wind that passed over them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 10:58 am

He smiled at her. "It's nice to meet you Eris.." He said not realizing he was still holding her hand. He let go and started to blush. "So what were you doing in the park so late?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 11:01 am

"Thanks." She mewed, giving him a submissive nod. She looked at the ground as he spoke. "I, um... I dunno. I'm new around here." she stammered, conversation not really her strong suit. "I mean. I only know the park and the DWMA." she corrected herself, tucking loose hair behind her ear and blushing as well. Boys really made her nervous. Especially boys who talked to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 11:12 am

He smiled "Well I would love to show you around. Are you hungry?" He said smiling and blushing at the same time. He sorta felt that he was trying to hard to get to know this girl, but he thought she was nice and cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 11:17 am

"Well I dunno...." she mumbled, blinking nervously. She didn't know if going with a stranger was a good idea, but she didn't get any bad vibes from the boy and he seemed about her age. She tugged her knit hat down a bit, almost hiding her eyes beneath it. Her stomach growled and she blushed hot pink at the grumbling. "I... I guess I'm a little hungry." she admitted, recalling that she hadn't eaten dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 11:23 am

James smiled and walked with her. "It's alright. They have a good little diner right up here." He said as the street lanterns lit up and people filled the streets. Forgetting that this weekend was the summer festival. "So why did you come to Death City?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 11:28 am

The warm glow of the lanterns flickered over her skin and she walked beside him, stepping over each crack in the sidewalk. "I'm attending the DWMA." she told him, her fingers laced behind her back, hands bouncing against her back side as she followed. "I'm a meister." she added, feeling awkward sharing personal information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 11:33 am

He walked along side her as people rushed past them. There was this kid who wanted a toy, but his mother wouldn't let him get it. So James bought the toy and bent down. Giving it to the boy. He walked along side Eris. "So what made you want to attend the DWMA." He said looking at her nervous face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:36 am

Eris followed beside him, small steps, always small shy steps. She stood a ways back when he went to buy the child a toy. Children made her nervous. They were too fragile or too rough. "I um. I just had to come here. Cause I'm a meister and that's really all." she told him, looking at the ground as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:38 am

He smiled as the kid ran off to see his mother. "That's good... I always wanted to help people and what better place is there to help people then here?" He chuckled as they walked up to the diner and held the door open for Eris. "After you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:43 am

Eris gave James a weak smile at his words and peeked through the door before stepping in cautiously. She glanced around nervously and waited for him to lead the way because she really could deal with anything, ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:44 am

He smiled as she entered the diner. He walked them to a booth near the window and sat down. "What would you like? It's on me" He said as they sat down, handing her a menu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:48 am

Eris looked at the booth like it might be booby-trapped and slowly seated herself across from him, tucking her hands beneath her butt. "I don't know... what is good here?" she asked him, eyes shifting this way and that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:52 am

"Well since it is almost 2 in the morning, they start serving breakfast. They make really good eggs. When I came here with my brother used to come here, we always got their special. Eggs, with bacon, and hash browns." He said as he ordered. He said looking at the very shy girl sitting across from him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:59 am

"Eggs?" She giggled at that. Eggs all tasted about the same to her. She held the menu and flicked through it quickly and when the waitress took their order she whispered something about pancakes with a very faint smile on her lips. "And also, tea please." she added shyly, handing the menu back to the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 5:02 am

He smiled. "Death City never seizes to amaze me..." He said after she ordered looking out the window at the fireworks that the students were in charge of. "When im inside of these walls I feel so... safe. Its kind've hard to believe that outside of these walls their is a whole world of evil..." He said as he sighed and looked back at Eris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)   A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Newly Found Love Connection?? (Private Trial Run)
Page 1 of 1