Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) Empty
PostSubject: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:20 pm

After school had ended with an avoided detention and a map, Sapphire walked over to a shop. It was a pretty normal shop, but sitting by it, though, was a young girl in a panda outfit, which was probably going to be Sapphire's new meister. She waved hello to her, then picked her up.

Sapphire: Hi Allie, let's go home now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:23 pm

"Hello Saphy!" she said with a youthful smile as she climbed onto her head, "Go horsy" she prepared herself for another fun ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:26 pm

Sapphire laughed, and she ran to her home. The apartment was rather small, but in a nice cozy way. She set Allie on the couch, then sat next to her.

Sapphire: So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:28 pm

"I'm a panda" she said as she curled up on the couch and began making bear noises. She nibbled on some "bamboo" and waited for Sapphire's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:30 pm

Sapphire grew demon wings, along with sporting an evil grin.

Sapphire: So, that means you don't have much clothes then, do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:32 pm

"No," Allie quickly responded as she cowered from Sapphire with her demon wings. She dropped her stick and attempted to hide on the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:32 pm

Sapphire: Well, we will just have to get you some, won't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:33 pm

Allie was extremly scared of what sapphire was gonna do and simply nodded. She tried to hide her eyes by bringing her panda hood down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:35 pm

Sapphire: Alright, let's get you some clothes. Now, this is going to be weird for you, okay. So, to make up for it, chose something really embarrassing for me to wear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:36 pm

Allie nodded scared as she thought about clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:37 pm

Sapphire started to hum a bit, laying down on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:38 pm

"What are you gonna do Sapphire?" Allie asked curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:39 pm

Sapphire: I'm going to poof you all new clothing, Allie. From the ground up, of course, so it will be a bit embarrassing. So, that's why I should be in an embarrassing situation, shouldn't I? To make everything fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:41 pm

"Ok" Allie said.  "You should.... um...... be naked I guess, maybe?" Allie said confused on what to make her do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:42 pm

Sapphire poofed away her clothes, then turned around.

Sapphire: Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:45 pm

"Um... and... a big feather tail and hat maybe." Allie said slightly getting into this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:46 pm

Sapphire poofed on a feathered tail and a hat.

Sapphire: Kind of itchy. . . Anyway, anything else, my little baby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:47 pm

"No just do whatever you want." she said rolling around in her panda costume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:48 pm

Sapphire poofed away her panda costume, leaving her in her undies again.

Sapphire: Don't worry, you will get it back. Ready to get a bunch of undies? Hmm, what kind would a young kid like you like to wear. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:49 pm

"My, My, My Panda!" she said completely distraught. "Please do it fast I want my panda back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:52 pm

Sapphire at least gave her a panda hat, just to help a bit. She started poofing a bunch of undies, ranging from various designs and types. She stopped and thought for a second, then gave her bloomers.

Sapphire: Awe, so cuute~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:55 pm

Allie paid no mind to the bloomers she was in due to her playing around with her panda hat. She was putting it over her head singing, "Paaaaanda Paaaaaaanda" she sang happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:57 pm

After thirty more minutes, Allie had a full wardrobe, and Sapphire nodded in satisfaction.

Sapphire: There we go, all done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:58 pm

"Can I has panda back?" Allie smiled that she was finally done and ready to play. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:59 pm

Sapphire nodded, then poofed back on the panda suit.

Sapphire: Now, can I put on more clothes? This tail is really itchy. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next