Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can't Stay Any Longer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

I Can't Stay Any Longer Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 3:26 am

I simply can't continue here. I'm sorry everyone, I just give up. The pressure is too much to bare, I can't continue to hurt everyone I encounter. It's the exact same wherever I go. I create these ideas that should never even be thought up. My stories are trash and my characters are mediocre at best, I'm just a failure. I know I may let down everyone I made threads with but I simply can't continue. I reached my prime and what I have given is all I have to offer. You may continue to hold the threads we've made as Canon or not. I really have no say in the matter anymore. I only hope that some of you are capable of finding characters of mine that you would like to keep now. I hope you'll continue what I failed to create.

People Allowed to Adopt My Characters

Arc

Hektor

Kidd

Greyhearth

Yume

Idoc

Chase

Lani

Mad Hatter

Jac
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 7:52 am

What the heck are you talking about, Velv? The things you thought up weren't trash like you think, and everyone enjoyed your company as well as role playing with you. As for your characters, they weren't mediocre but conceptually sound and well written. You really don't give yourself enough credit, man. Also, I don't understand what you mean when you say that you hurt people. If the things you did didn't seem to have an impact on the entire site... Well, that's just text RP for you. Things go ignored very often, and only the most high profile characters are always remembered. Your characters have the ability to rise up and prance about with the likes of Nebun and Inker.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 8:19 am

Oh, Velvy, that's not true. You're a good writer and your ideas are awesome. (I liked Mara, she was the best! Oh and Hannah, she was cool). You, sir, are cool! Without You the site will be never the same! Stay with us, Velvy-san!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 11:42 am

Last edited by CrowsNest on August 24th 2015, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:20 pm

Mmk, everyone pretend this thread isn't even here. I'm not leaving, I just had a terribly horrible Bi-Polar episode last night.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:24 pm

I would delete it if I had the permissions, but I do not.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:49 pm

(I missed Vel's "I'm ok" Post while typing this but I am still going to leave it up becasue it is my true feelings on the subject.)

Well, there is no way I can follow up on what Crow said but I am going to try anyway. Vel I know you are under a lot of pressure right now but the truth is none of what you said is true. Your writing is amazing and your characters are superb. I can't tell you how many times when I was writing Raicheal did I think "what would she do is she meet Sophia or Zera?" The fact of the matter is that we all, myself included love your writing. You were one of the first people I talked to after I finished Raicheal and I was so excited to know that someone as good as you would not only do a thread with me but wanted one of your character to partner with me. In the short time we have been RPing together I can personally say that it has been a joy to see what you do next to the point where I am hanging on the edge of my seat in anticipation. So, in closing if you must leave this site, do it because you're busy or you life outside of here prevents you from getting on here but not because you are a bad writer because Vel, you are one of the best writer I have ever have to privilege of reading. So, here hoping that you come back and share your talents with us for a little while longer.

Last edited by Hatter94 on August 24th 2015, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:50 pm

Velv isn't leaving anymore. This has been established.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:53 pm

I know, He posted it while I was typing my post so I missed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 7:08 pm

The Velveteen Rabbit, am I understanding you correctly, you want someone to contact an admin and shut this thread down. I would rather it not be me because that sounds like lots of work, but if it is here to long I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Stay Any Longer   I Can't Stay Any Longer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Stay Any Longer
Page 1 of 1