Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A place to stay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:27 am

Arthas began to walk down from the academy alongside his new partner. "Now onto something a little more important, finding a place to stay, You know any places besides the training grounds." he said staring at the buildings high up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:34 am

Shizuka trod along beside Arthas, her bag of objects on her back. "There are apartments all over the city. There are also various small houses over that way I think." She replied, pointing off to their left. She could stay wherever, having slept outside for awhile now. "It's just a matter of picking one." She added, with a light smile.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:37 am

"Hm well Lets choose one then see about buying it. And by the way, why were you sleeping in the woods of the training grounds?" He asked while he walked towards the small houses.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:52 am

Suddenly a body came flying through the streets, it's skin was a dull gray, it's hair jt black, it's eyes ruby red, built stongly and carried two broad swords. From behind came Gyo-gan, lone chainsaw weapon, and in front the local school show off, Hademaru. Gyo-gan kicked at it with his chain leg, and then jumped off it's back forcing it into the katana that Hademaru was using. As they moved they landed a slight bit across from each other, far back, yet in between them was the other two, Hademaru in his trademark pose.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:55 am

Arthas startled by this crowd quickly said, "Shizuka? who are these people" as he entered weapon form.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:59 am

Shizuka grabbed the blade from the air, dropping her bag as the familiar cold ice enveloped her hand. "No idea. The two working together are probably students considering that the grey guy is a Kishin Egg." She replied, taking a ready stance just to be safe.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:00 am

"Cant you use Soul Percept?" Arthas asked as the runes began to glow and he prepared himself for battle.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:09 am

Gyo-gan and Hademaru not seeming to notice the others ran at the kishin egg. As Gyo-gan grabbed his hat and threw it it seemed to gain chainsaw like blades and spin and great speeds. He then turned his hands into chains, which were also spinning and went at both sides with his "chain hands". The Kishin blocked both chain hands, but didn't block the hat which boomeranged around his head, a distraction. Suddenly Hademaru ran towards it. "MAIN CHARACTER ATTACK:SOOOOOOOOOOOUL" He began as he slashed at it's stomach, creating a scythe like cut. "EATEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!" The attack managed to cut the gut, but not severely wound it. "AHHA! YOU ARE STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT, SURVIVING ONE OF MY AMAZING SWORD TECHNIQUES!!!!!" He exclaimed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:14 am

Shizuka rolled her eyes. This guy sure has an ego. She thought. "At close range. That's why I can see that he's a Kishin Egg." She replied, approaching the Kishin Egg and taking a quick verticle slash, dragging the upside down blade upwards in an atempt to distract it for them.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:15 am

"Hmm point me at him, I think he needs to cool down." Arthas smirked as he charged up a spell.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:21 am

"You guys distract him! I got a technique that should take care of it... if I can charge it." Hademaru explained, as he sheathed his sword, crouched, and closed his eyes.

"ON IT!" Gyo-gan yelled.He jumped at the thing slashing and kitting it with his chain legs, though it didn't seem to do much. "gah! Looks like normal cutting won't cut it.... no pun intended. Hey you guys know link soul resonance?" He asked the two others. The kishin seemed to take hits left and right, only scratching his skin.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:34 am

Shizuka took a small hop back. "Link resonance? Not quite. We've only fought together one other time." She responded, pointing Arthas at the Kishin Egg as directed. She focused, trying to conect with him as they did last time. It had only been a little while since the last fight, leaving Shizu dragging a bit. "Ice resonance." She said silently to herself, preparing to attack. Freezing something like this would probably just slow it down, but that was the point, right?
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:37 am

The blade was covered in the mass ice and smashed it on the kishin, freezing it.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:49 am

The kishin stood there frozen, and Gyo-gan jumped back as Hademaru's eyes flashed open. He flash stepped behind the kishin, appearing behind it along with a sudden cut. "Holy speed finisher." Hademaru said, as the body collapsed on it's self, it turned into a kishin egg soul, dead. He sheathed his blade and looked at the soul.

Gyo-gan walked up behind him, then turned to the other miester weapon pair. "You guys want it?" He asked pointing to the floating soul. "I've already had my fill."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:09 am

Shizuka watched the Kishin Egg freeze, then implode. "Really? That's very generous, thanks." She said shyly, holding out Arthas so he could transform back. "I guess that's soul number one." She said happily, a small smile on her face. Their first Kishin Egg. They hadn't even required a mission. If things kept like this she'd be carrying a Death Scythe in no time!
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:01 am

Arthas calmly exited weapon and grabbed the soul, "Who are you guys anyway?" he asked as he swallowed the soul.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:57 am

"I am Gyo-gan." The one in the suit said. He wore a normal tuxedo with a top hat, which had a card reading 10/6. His hair was jet black and messy, and it brought out the deep, dark red of his eyes. "I am a weapon at the academy." He quickly looked at Hademaru, giving him a look of 'do it and I'll kill you.'
Hademaru coughed through his hand. "I am Hademaru inferno, one of the few lone miesters who manages to succeed at the academy, and about the fastest person you will ever meet." He said.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:58 am

"Hmph well my name is Arthas and this is my partner Shizuka." He said as he inspected both individuals he just fought with.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:47 pm

Shizuka smiled lightly and waved from behind Arthas. There were only three people but she already felt a bit uneasy. She was never around criwds back home. Leaning over, she grabbed her bag again to swing it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:50 pm

"Alright Zuka lets leave these clowns" Arthas said, clearly determined on his goal. Arthas began to walk down the street and looked at the apartment buildings, deciding what one he liked. "Coming Zuka?" he asked looking at his partner he had left in the dust.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:23 pm

Shizuka looked at the two, cunfused for a second. "Um... Uh... Sorry." She said with a small bow before running to catch up with Arthas. Those two were odd. Maybe they'd meet again?
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:25 pm

"So onto the topic at hand, which of these do you like?" Arthas said as he looked up at the skyline of Death City.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:29 pm

Shizuka caught up, slowing tp a walk. "I'm not picky. I was living in the training ground until a bit ago, remember?" She replied with a small laugh. It almost sounded like she thought that was normal.
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:30 pm

Arthas let out a small laugh as he pointed to go towards a building. "Why did you live in the training grounds anyway?"
Back to top Go down

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:37 pm

Gyo-gan walked up. "By any chance are you two looking for a house?" He asked over hearing there conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A place to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to stay   A place to stay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to stay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next