Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) Empty
PostSubject: Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)   Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 10:40 pm

Myra decided it was time to train with the girls. After that horrible "fight club" they encountered the girls were hungry to train, and Myra wanted them to do it safely and humanely.

She pulled her shoulder length purple hair into a silly looking ponytail and cracked her knuckles. She was wearing a black Misfits tank top with black soffee shorts and plain sneakers. Her many tattoos showed in this outfit and she hoped the Twins didn't mind.

The dojo was filled with training equipment that Myra honestly had no idea how to use. She stared hopelessly around the room and hoped the girls didn't notice her cluelessness. She looked at the punching bag hanging up in the room and decided thats a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)   Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 11:45 pm

The DWMA Dojo, it was a very impressive sight to say the least, but it didnt have the same feel as the Dojo the twins had back home. It was less...homey... but then again there Dojo was their home so, in that perspective... it's not that weird after all. Hitomi stood a few feet in front of Myra and looked around while Hikari ran around chanting something she just came up with. "Dojo, dojo, not for any slow moe. We gonna show how we go, training in the dojo!" Hikari smiled as she skipped and chanted, not really paying attention, as usual. You gotta love her though. :3 Hitomi then looked straight at Myra, who looked a little uncertain to her.

She noticed her stare at the punching bag. "We using the bag first? Good idea, start with the basics first." Hitomi said looking up at Myra's face and smiling, showing Myra that as usual, she understood basically what was going on. It was a strange coincidence that Hikari suddenly walked up to the punching bag and jumped up to it's level before kicking it straight in the middle of the bag. "Wuhcha! I am the kung-fu mastah of the universe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)   Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 12:01 am

Myra felt her heart grow warm as hitomi read her emotions as usual. The connection she shared with the girls was something truly special, far beyond any bond she had ever shared with anyone in her life. They were a family beyond just being a team.

Myra let out a loud laugh when she watched Hikari go full ninja. Myra sometimes forgot that they had grown up in a dojo. She watched the punching bag sway from her well executed kick! Myra high fived Hikari and praised her as she usually did.

Myra eyed up the punching bag and decided to give it a kick. The bag barely moved and Myra howled in pain.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)   Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 12:48 am

(I just realized how much Hikari reminds me of Pinky Pie xD )

Hikari skipped past Myra returning a jumping high five before she stood next ti Hitomi who followed Myra towards the bag. She smiled at the interaction between the two that they often shared. Hitomi was glad to know that Myra was someone she could trust... no, it wasn't that simple at all... She couldn't even think about what she could call it... maybe it was simply... family. Hitomi gasped when she heard Myra in pain. She walked over and scanned her leg without touching it lest it cause more pain. "Myra, are you alright!?" She asked concerned as Hikari walked over to the bag with fists of fury, putting up her dukes like a boxer.

"Hey, what'sthe big idea, you like hurting mommies do ya? HIYA! KYA DIE, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Hikari yelled as she struck the bag multiple times causing it to move back and forth a slight bit. "My Mommy is gonna kick your butt!" Hikari then took Myra's hand and wlked her over to the bag before letting her hand go and pointing to the bag. "Like this mommy, hit the bag here, but don't use your strength in the biggining of the punch, relax your muscles until right before you hit it and..."] Hikari then hit the bag once and caused it to move back a bit, but before it could swing back at Myra she open palm striked it with enough force to stop it in it's tracks. A bit of force went through the air. "TADA! Easy peasy!" Hikari said smiling up at Myra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)   Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 2:41 pm

Myra stared uneasily at the punching bag and down at her pale fist. She chucked nervously and pointed to the whiteboard across the room. "Let's take a break, I wanna go over some new ideas with you guys anyway!" And she quickly crossed the room grabbing a marker.

She drew three figures on the board, herself and the twins. "So! As you guys know you give me strength when we are all connected..." She drew a line connecting the duo and some silly looking muscles on her arms. "Now when we aren't connected..." Myra erased the line connecting them and the muscles. "I lose that superhero strength!" Myra looked at the girls, who were staring at her intently. "But that's okay because we are always going to be together! So instead of trying to get independently strong, let's focus on some new moves!" Myra hoped that this distracted the girls from the evil punching bag.

"If we get a new move mastered, I'll show you guys a surprise I got for you!" Myra added slyly, pulling the back of her tank top down where it was bunching up.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)   Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:12 pm

Hikari watched Myra walk away from the bag with a bit of a disappointed expression on her face. It was only when Hitomi tapped her shoulder that Hikari smiled at her sister and followed her over to the whiteboard where the twins sat down and stared intently at Myra as she drew on the board and explained everything. Hikari giggled at the drawing of Myra with giant muscles and let out a short "aaawww" when the muscles were erased.

Hitomi simply stayed silent until the end of the demonstration. "So what kind of move should we work on? Should we develop our sword skills or come up with a new Bow skill?" Hitomi asked bringing into account there new resonance ability. Hitomi was fine with either but she wasn't sure how focused Hikari would be during this exercise. Hikari simply looked at the board swinging her shoulders side to side with a smile on her face, humming quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)   Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training! (Myself, Idoc and maybe Kidd and Shilo)
Page 1 of 1