Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new girl [Open!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The new girl [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 9:46 pm

It was midday monday, twelve pm to be more precise. After bus rides, and paperwork, Aya finally arrived at the academy. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans, and a blue blouse. Her crimson hair was in a mess from walking in this heat, and she was covered in bags, as she had no way to send them to the academy. The bags were black, one was a military type bag that hung on her back. There other two were suit cases, in either hand.

Aya stood at the bottom of the staircase, and stared up at it. She  gave a slight frown for a moment, then grinned. "It'll be just like climbing the pyramids... just a lot more steps." She mumbled to herself, trying to encourage herself. She would be walking these steps often, she would get used to it, but her poor legs will be in so much pain after a workout like that.

Aya picked up her two suitcases, and started walking up the staircase, the extra weight was really straining her body, but she was too stubborn to give up now. She gave herself encouraging thoughts. to keep pushing forward. By thirty minutes, she was out of breath, she looked back to see how fair she had come, and it seemed like she really did not make much progress. She was only one hundred steps up, and already tired. "I must be out of shape...." She mumbled to herself, which gave her more reason to push up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 9:57 pm

Today was simply way too hot. Women were dressed in loose fitting clothes, which were pleasing to the eye, but it was still way too hot for any finely-dressed man's liking. His hair was neatly combed, it's raven hue blending perfectly with his black waistcoat and white under-shirt. Striking yellow eyes peered curiously at the academy stairs as he sat under the pleasant shade of a café table. It's majesty was like none other, but he'd simply die if he attempted to walk all the way up. He had paid too much money for these shoes, just to allow them to melt to the boiling cobblestone sidewalk. So, he decided to use a touch of magic.

With a simple snap, he left a tip for the lovely waitress and vanished up the stairs. Nowadays, magical folk weren't so hated among the main campus, but they were still generally... Distrusted. However, Suhas had made numerous trips and had become closely acquainted with a few of the students along with professors that attended the academy. That didn't keep him out of his mischievous habits, however.

The formally dressed sorcerer found himself standing a few feet away from a red-haired young lady that had been carrying an awfully bothersome load. "My, my. How do you carry so many bags without assistance?" he questioned with a curious gaze.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 10:12 pm

Calvin has been hanging with himself a whole lot lately. As in, he had a whole lot of time to think about his life, and where he was going with it. And truthfully, he felt like he, wont amount to anything. That he will just, never be a somebody. Calvin sighed and looked up into the sky, wondering what, could he do? He couldn't just, go on the run again. He had a sister to take care of now. He can't just do what he really wanted to do anymore. He, he had to be responsible. Calvin then sighed and sat down on the top of the steps and looked down a bit, trying to see if he could see anyone. Since he hasn't seen the twins in a while, he, had to admit, he has been sitting on the steps every day for a while, wanting to see if he saw them walking up. But, this time, Calvin only saw, someone with crimson hair, and some, other guy. Calvin closed his eyes and sighed as he called out to them. "Hey! You two need some help?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 10:29 pm

Aya took a few more steps, before jumping at a voice, she didnt see anyone else around before, now suddenly there was a fancy looking man speaking to her. Was he offering her help, she wasnt sure, but either way she lifted the right suitcase out to him. "Well if you want to help I wouldn't complain." She stated simply. Though she wasn't sure about how he got there, she found it best not to ask questions. Maybe she was just hallucinating this man, it would explain how he got there suddenly. Aya's attention was caught by another voice, from the top of the stairs. ANother offering help? She would gladly accept. She wanted to make friends after all, seeing as she would be staying here for a while, she had no worry about leaving soon.
"Sure you can help too! I have three bags after all." She yelled out to the male offering help from atop of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 10:35 pm

Suhas eyed the bag before taking it into his possession. Even a stronger sorcerer such as himself found it rather heavy. Why do women need so many bags? he thought to himself, but kept quiet in the matter. "I'd be glad to assist." he replied with a courteous dip of the head. The tail of his coat gently brushed against the steps as he approached the building that seemed so far ahead. Instead of carrying it all the way up, he caused the bag to float just beside him. He didn't think that it would be too astonishing to see such a display, the girl did appear to be an Academy student, after all. The boy sitting on the top of the steps, however, appeared to be less aware? Perhaps he had been day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 11:22 pm

Calvin propped himself up and stretched a bit, walking downstairs, making sure to pick up his bag as he did. Once he got to her, he went to grab whichever bag he could as he started back up the stairs. He, usually would be more social, but, he just wanted to think for a while. And he would have, but, his niceness, once again, won over and helped her. It, was annoying at times at how he couldn't stop it but, whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 11:30 pm

Aya was a little bit shocked at the male who seemed to be a sorcerer, or something. Using magic to make the bag float. She felt a little bit jealous, but she wouldn't let that show. She looked at the white haired male, and handed him the other suitcase. She kept the large bag on her back, and walked with them.
"Thank you both. My name is Aya Clarkson, I am a new weapon to this school." She explained with a grin as she walked up the stairs with them. She looked to the fancy male, then to the white haired boy. She was grateful that two people came to help her out, but she didnt know Sorcerers were welcomed as students at the DWMA. She would probably see many weird things here, so she braced herself.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 7:00 am

Suhas grew quite amused by her astonished look. However, if she would like to attend this academy, she'd have to grow accustomed to odd sights and even stranger people. That, and she'd have to learn how to take down sorcerers such as himself. While there were good and neutral magical beings here, there were also the intentionally corrupt. Suhas couldn't quite place himself in any of these three catagories, he just considered himself on the non-existent side.
"Welcome to Death City, Miss Clarkson." the sorcerer gave her a small bow, but proceeded to concentrate on the floating suit case. His step became lighter as he approached the summit of the hellish stairs. How did students climb these every day? "My, these stairs are quite a challenge..."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 10:38 pm

Calvin switched hands as he carried the bag up the stairs. The bag was, surprisingly heavier than he anticipated. But, he wasn't going to show that, he wasn't going to let his manliness deplete to zero this time. Every, single, girl he has met, it happened. But not this time, he's too prepared for it. Calvin looked back a bit, trying to see if he wasn't leaving the other two behind, seeing as he was so used to the stairs by then, and when he saw that he was, he slowed down a bit, but not, however, before he saw a suitcase floating. Calvin looked ahead real quick. His day dreaming must have made him oblivious to it. But, it didn't freak him out too much, however. He never based anyone from first look. He then decided to introduce himself to the two, in his usual, happy go lucky tone. "Hey! My name is Calvin Hobbes, nice to meet you two!" Then coughed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 10:48 pm

Aya looked at the two, the sorcerer gentleman welcomed her, but he seemed to into making the suitcase float, and forgot to tell his name to her. Oh well. The other boy seemed a bit more energetic than before, which made her grin. "Thank you!" She stated in a cheerful tone of voice, it was meant towards both of them.

Once they reached the top of the stairs, Aya threw the huge bag onto the ground, and stretched. That bag made her back hurt a bit, but it would have been worse with the two other bags. Thanks to the two guys, she didnt have to suffer that much. "Thank you both so much!" She stated with a nod, then she turned to Calvin, and the sorcerer. "And I am pleased to meet you too, I hope we can become friends." She stated straightforwardly. She intended to make ally's here, hopefully more friends than enemies. Though she also had to think about getting a partner as well. She felt excited at the thought of being here, hoping to make this a permanent home.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 1:12 pm

Suhas allowed the suitcase to drop down next to the other one, though it dropped lightly. He cracked his fingers individually, then checked in on the other two. "You're very welcome, Miss Clarkson." he replied with an ear-to-ear grin. Whether it was a genuine or menacing smile... it was hard to tell. His pointed teeth often caused certain emotions to be depicted as others. Though they came in handy when he was trying to intimidate a certain individual. He snapped his fingers, and in his hand appeared a pitcher of water. "Thirsty?" he asked, exchanging glances from Aya, to Calvin, and then back again.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 10:35 am

Calvin put down the bag and stretched his arm as he then turned around. When he saw the magic guy, person, thing offer water, he just raised his hand and turned his head away, signaling he was fine, as he then crossed them and put up a smile as he looked at the two, always feeling like him always smiling helped things just, not be so awkward. He didn't really understand it himself, it just felt right to smile at people then just to scowl and ignore them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 10:49 am

Aya looked at the darker haired man, who had yet to give a name. She smiled, and nodded to his offer, it seemed to have been made from magic, so she was curious how magic water tasted like. "Sure!" She stated, though she wondered if he would make a cup appear as well to pour the water into. She hardly noticed the sharp teeth, or more like she didn't care to noticed, as she already knew he wasn't fully human. While she waited for that, she looked at Calvin, he seemed to go quiet. "So Calvin, what do you do here?" She asked curiously, she didnt know if the fancy guy was a student, but maybe Calvin was, she found it safe to assume so.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 1:17 pm

Before anyone could guess where or how he got it, Suhas had found himself comfortably lounging in an elegantly crafted wire chair, with a lovely black table to match. There were two other seats, had the other two wanted to take a rest from their rather strenuous hike. Just as Aya had predicted, a collection of small glass cups appeared at the center of the table. Though rather than allowing the magic to fill them with water, the sorcerer manually poured water into each glass. "Here you are, then." he offered, then continued to sip at his own cup.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 8:13 pm

Calvin was starting to awkwardly play with his two necklaces, force of habit, but quickly shoved them in his jacket pockets as he heard Aya start to talk, not liking people to notice his weird habit, if, it's weird, that is. Calvin pursed his lips ever so lightly as he listened, nodding slightly when she was done as he smiled. "Student, Miester, second year." He informed. "I'm going with you're new here?" He asked. And suddenly, he remembered who was in his bag.
"Yo, Cav, who are you talking to? You flexing yo mad flirting skills again?" Calvin mentally slapped his head. Why now? This is why he sometimes wonders why he just doesn't leave Hobbes at home. All he does is just a problem starter. But, Calvin had to admit, he did bring some amazing peo-
"Cause if you are, all i'm sayin, just keep in your mind, I got laid three times before you. In your own body."
Nevermind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 8:27 pm

Just like that, there was a whole table set, poofed out of nowhere.... She had nothing against magic, but it must be boring sometimes, using it all the time like that. She took a seat, and grinned as he manually poured the glass. She then nodded to Calvin as he said he was indeed a student, and in his second year. Though she looked at her bags, as he asked if she was new. She would make a sarcastic remark, but she held it. She was the fresh meat here, she had already learned the hard way not to get comfortable around people too fast. "I am new, I arrived in death city just this week, about a day ago. I probably should find a meister, but I have a while to choose."She explained. She then looked at the dark hair'd male. "So, magic man, are you a student as well? Or do you do something else involving this school?" she wondered out loud to him. She did like hearing about other people, she also liked talking about herself. She would rather learn right now though.

Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 10:04 pm

The cup found its way back to the platter from whence it came and Suhas found himself rejuvenated. He relaxed, leaning back on his chair. "I simply visit from time to time." he explained coyly. This particular sorcerer had a reputation of being a bit vague from time to time... Well, more like all of the time. Quite honestly, Suhas was rather shady. "Though I'm glad I picked today of all days." he added with a soft chuckle. "Though it seems to be a bit too nice of a day to stay cooped up inside." Suhas sighed, but threw his hands up casually in submission. "If you don't mind, might I ask what kind of weapon you are? There are so many different categories, and they're all so awfully interesting."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 6:31 pm

Calvin smiled bigly, but then forced himself to at least make it less, noticeable. Calvin, was such a huge geek when it came to partnerships. Not like that meant he would partner with multiple weapons, though it has been shown multiple times he has the ability so, he liked seeing other pairs. How they always have each other back, just seems cool. He especially liked the pairs that, seem they won't fit, and they argue a lot, but deep down they have each other, pairs like those are just amazing to him. You could, call him a partner enthusiast if anything. He then looked at the sorcerer as he talked and looked at Aya once he was finished, nodding, wanting to know too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 1:52 am

Aya listened to the sorcerer. Just a visitor, she wondered. It was strange, but someone who could materialize anything out of thin air, she believed he probably get bored often. It'd be cool to have that power, but she believed it took the fun out of working hard for those things. But that was just her own opinion. "Nice day... Its hot for me hah." She mumbled to herself.

Aya was caught a little off guard by the question, but she couldn't say she didnt see it coming. She hoped that they wouldnt judge her on what kind of weapon she was, as she was in several places that did not take to kindly to weapons. "Ah... I am a scythe... but my blade is shorter than common scythes." She explained, she felt a little uneasy about her weapon form. Most scythes had huge blades, and were colorful, she believed hers to be... plain, and small. Maybe she could find a partner that would not mind how her weapon form looked.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 10:43 am

"How neat! Most weapons are too flamboyant for my taste." the sorcerer commented, still curious. It would take a lot more than that to kill off his need to know more about these two. According to his memory, he hadn't spoken or heard of either of them in the past, so he intended to fix that. "It seems highly insufficient to wave around a weapon that is three-times the size of your own body." Suhas added to his previous statement, glancing at the meister that had been somewhat quiet during their whole conversation. His appearance reminded him of someone he had met in the past, but he couldn't quite remember who. No need to worry about it now, though. Obviously, it would re-surface later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 2:36 am

Aya smiled as he commented that it was neat. It eased her quite a bit. She did see the logic to his second comment, and nodded in agreement. Maybe her weapon form was better than what she previously thought. "Thank you mister magic man, I agree, I wouldnt want a huge blade hovering over my head, if I was a meister." She stated with a grin. He never gave her his name, so she made one up for him. She believed he could have introduced himself after she did, but he didnt, so Magic man it was. She then looked at Calvin, he had been awfully quiet. "So calvin, what is your weapon like?" She asked him curiously, as she didnt want him to feel left out of the conversation. She then picked up the glass of water that had been hand poured by magic man, and sipped it. She had almost forgotten about it, but now she felt even more refreshed..

OOC wrote:
Chase asked me to skip him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 7:13 pm

Suhas dipped his head and lifted his glass. "You're very welcome, and true." he replied with a toothy grin before falling silent. For a moment, the sorcerer wondered if Calvin had a weapon at all. Didn't partners stick together... almost always? Then again, all partnerships appeared to be different.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2015, 11:14 pm

Calvin scratched his head and closed his right eye, sighing a bit. He never liked talking about his weapons since, he had so many of them and, he just felt weird about it, But since then, almost all of them has either left or partnered with somebody else, so, he just decided to give her, basically the truth. "Yeah, um, I don't have any partners at the moment. I had, these two amazing people but, they, left." Calvin explained, ending it with a shrug, trying to hide the fact that he cared, but, if anybody was at the very least, decent at reading faces, you could tell he did. He then looked down a bit, looking at all the magic going on, finding it, well, interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:18 am

Aya looked at Calvin, as he explained simply about his weapons situation. It seemed a bit sad, how could a weapon leave their meister? Wasn't it a long term thing? After all the meister works hard for their weapon, and twice as hard for two. Even though he tried to play it off as it was nothing, she could tell by the look on his face, and how he acted afterwards, that it was not nothing. Though she was annoyed at the fact that he tried to play it off as nothing. "I am sorry to hear that." She stated, she also wanted to offer to be his weapon, but she didnt want to choose the first person she met.

"But hey if you are looking for a weapon, I can be a candidate. Though, I really dont ant to make it seem like I am choosing the first meister I meet. If you agree, lets get to know each other before deciding." She explained to him her plan, maybe it would cheer him up a little. He seemed like a nice person, but he could be playing nice. Either way, she felt the want to help him. She then looked at the magic, man, before gulping down the water. "What do you think, magic man?" She asked him, since she did not want to leave him out of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 10:05 pm

"I'd take that as a wise plan, Miss. I've witnessed the failure of many partnerships, mostly because of the lack of a plan." he replied, satisfied with his opinion. Suhas wasn't lying, either. Due to his expertese in the field of 'watching' he 'happened' to witness a few falling outs between meister and weapon alike. It's was amusing, he had to admit... Bert humorous. Though it'd be a shame to see a fair lady cry about it, so he decided to show a ray of hospitality and give accurate advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new girl [Open!]   The new girl [Open!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new girl [Open!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next