Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) Empty
PostSubject: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 7:35 pm

The announcement came over the loudspeaker, that Glyndwr was supposed to come to the Death Room immediately, and preferably without Yurio. Inside, Lord Death was waiting for dragon riding meister, along with Spirit and another, younger, man, who stood waiting expectantly for the meister to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 7:38 pm

Confused as to why he was meant to turn up to the Death Room all of a sudden, Glyndwr made his way down the schools corridors, and then finally the guillotine lined walkway that lead towards the peculiar place in which Lord Death resided.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 7:41 pm

Lord Death waved one of his comically sized hands when Glyndwr came into sight. beckoning the bow closer. When he arrived on the pedestal Death gestured to the man to his left. "Glyndwr, it has come to my attention that you still don't have a partner. As such, I'd like to pair you with one of my Death Scythes. This is Allelujah Haptism." He said, prompting the young man to step forward and offer a hand, as well as a somewhat reserved smile. "A pleasure..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 7:49 pm

"Likewise. Name's Glyndwr Arget." Glyndwr replied, shaking the man's hand. "Any particular reason why I am being assigned a Death Scythe, instead of a normal weapon, Lord Death?" Glyndwr asked, still somewhat confused by this. "May it be, because I have wielded one before?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 7:52 pm

"That's part of it. The rest of it will become clear as the two of you get to know each other." He said, before waving his hands and gesturing for them to leave. Allelujah looked at Glyndwr, then back towards Lord Death, that same reserved smile on his lips. "So... I guess we're dismissed." He said, turning back to Glyndwr. "We should probably leave before he gets angry."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 10:43 am

"Never seen him get angry, personally, but then again, I don't come here too often." Glyndwr said, turning to walk back down the corridor of guillotines. "So, Allelujah, what's your weapon form?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 10:48 am

"High Frequency katana blade." He answered, walking a few steps behind Glyndwr, with his hands stuffed in his pockets. "So, are you the meister who rides the dragon?' He asked, appraising Glyndwr as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 10:56 am

"Katana. I see." Glyndwr said, and turned back towards Allelujah, walking backwards. "Yeah, I am that meister. His name is Yurio."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 11:18 am

Allelujah gave a nod, turning his head to the left so that he was looking at the guillotines as they walked, his right eye obscured by his long, odd colored hair. Soon they reacehd the exit, and Allelujah stepped forward, opening it for Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 3:20 pm

Glyndwr stepped out of the door and held it open on the other side, to return the small favour. "D'you wanna meet the dragon? He's pretty much the most interesting thing that I can show off."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 5:43 pm

"No, that's ok... Let's just get on to the mission." Allelujah said, mentioning their assignment like it was something Glyndwr should've known about.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 5:56 pm

"Mission..?" Glyndwr asked, tilting his head in confusion. Glyndwr thought then, that Lord Death managed to oversee something very, very important, here.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 6:09 pm

"He didn't tell you before hand? I just assumed... There's a nest of Kishin in Yellowstone." Allelujah said, leaving the rest up for Glyndwr to fill in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 6:19 pm

"Oh. Alright. We heading out tonight, then?" Glyndwr asked,
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 6:20 pm

Allelujah gave a small nod, looking to the side and catching a reflection of himself, staring with his golden right eye instead of the grey left one he had uncovered, in the window of a passing classroom. "Aye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)   Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced Partnership (Private Arc Xald)
Page 1 of 1