Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 2:51 pm

"I couldn't give two shits why you won't tell me anything. I want,to know how you will." Ace looked beneath his bed and removed a small journal. "You're obviously poor, so let's work around that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2015, 7:23 pm

"If you're offering to pay me off, I'm all ears. I can be incredibly disloyal when money is on the table." she grinned childishly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 5:10 am

"Can't afford to give you cash. However, I CAN offer you room in this house. No matter how much I'd hate it...." Ace sighed and began studying the journal intently, obviously not paying the girl much attention other than presenting his offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 12:34 pm

Marceline thought, rocking her head back and forth on her shoulders like she was weighing pros and cons, "Do you have air conditioning?" she asked, "Oh! And running water?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 3:55 pm

Ace looked up from the book, then looked off towards the rotted door and broken window, then looked back at Marceline. "No. We have running water due to a water reservoir beneath the house, but not air conditioning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:07 am

"Electricity? Could I plug in a fan or a heater?" she asked, looking for an outlet.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 5:44 pm

There was a long pause before Ace replied. "No." He once again turned his head to the broken windows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:27 pm

Marceline frowned, "Not much of a handyman, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:30 pm

There was another pause. "You don't have to accept my offer, you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 2:03 pm

Marceline shrugged, "I never said I was refusing, I'm just saying we're gonna have to remodel."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 1:30 am

"Remodel?" He barked. "Hell no, this is my house, my rules!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 10:04 am

"Then don't get your statue dealer." she shrugged, not phased by the outburst, "Besides, it's more like... updating and cleaning."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 12:42 am

"I...." Ace bowed his head for a moment, contemplating the things happening, and finally made up his mind. "I can't." He finished. "I won't take you to the police, but you aren't staying here. Before I'm finished with you, though, answer me one question..." The boy thrust forward his journal, open to a page with somewhat accurate drawings of several people that Reaver had involvement with. "Have you come into contact with ANY of these people? I charge you, by word of Lord Death." Ace was practically sweating in anticipation. Perhaps the shark witch... or maybe one of those Kishin Eggs... or maybe somehow this is even linked to Nebun....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 2:46 am

Marceline shrugged nonchalantly, "Nope. Doesn't look familiar. I just transport the statues."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 3:14 pm

"Damn...." His head dropped a bit and he closed the book. "I'd thank you for your cooperation, but it was pretty absent. You're free to go now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 3:29 pm

Marceline shrugged, "Give me a better reason to next time." she shrugged, "Your stubbornness is gonna hold you back." she started making her way for the door, smiling as she reached the frame, then smirked, "Oh, and Reaver says thanks for trying." she waved, then took off full speed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 3:57 pm

To put things simply, Ace was not amused at all. He immediately slung the knife from beneath his pillow at the door frame, undoubtedly missing, then proceeded to crash through the nearest window. His feet hit the ground shakily just before the front door. There, he waited for the little vigilante, and had murder in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 4:03 pm

Glimpses of her bare feet running at top speed for the roads were all that he could catch as she took off, laughter hanging in the air, taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 4:39 pm

Dammit, even I can't catch her like this. I'd never be able to figure out where she's gone. I'll just have to catch her at another time. Ace turned to enter his house, angry at how he'd been tricked. She'd better watch out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)   Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong (Beyril Stone and Ace)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2