Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fate of a Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Fate of a Monster Empty
PostSubject: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 6:43 pm

So, I've been debating for a while now what to do with my various characters and villains, Nebun in particular, and have settled on a few story arcs to decide between.

1) Nebun is finally overcome by the DWMA, however, rather than destroying him, a magic tool is used so that whoever uses it on him has complete control over his actions, effectively harnessing his powers for good. Control over Nebun is passed between death himself and the various high ranking officials within the DWMA.

2) Ilu Limnu Consumes all of my other characters thus far, overpowering them with his mental abilities, however the power of the combined souls of Clyde, Droon, Nikolay, Mania, and Nebun are too much for him, and their powers amalgamate into a single personality with none of the former characters understanding of morality, or even their motivations.

Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 11:32 pm

Nobody is answering and I'm power-mad, so I'm going to say option 2.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 1:21 pm

OH JESUS CHRIST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 2:01 pm

Oh, he won't be a villain. He'll just have all the powers of those consumed. He will be disoriented, confused, and incredibly powerful. His loyalty will likely go to whoever he feels like working for. Sort of a loose canon sort of individual. Still working on a personality.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 2:29 pm

Deadpool...?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 2:40 pm

Nah, he's definitely gonna be unique. I love fourth wall breaks yes, but I also hate ripoffs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 3:30 pm

More of, Deadpool concept. The hodge podge of powers, like how he's essentially a gene and ability dump
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 3:37 pm

Just finished updating an old drawing of mine. He should look like this.
The Fate of a Monster 4A9FqOx
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 4:03 pm

What's that from? I assume he had another purpose if it's an old drawing. Also, I still absolutely love your drawings. And the eyes are several levels of awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 4:07 pm

He was a black and white drawing for RWBY originally, but I decided to use it for this guy instead. I colored it and added the name and the choker. Thanks, it's one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 4:45 pm

That makes a lot of sense. What class would he be, though? Weapon, meister, etc...?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:49 pm

Monster?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:53 pm

Will he be any sort of weapon?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 9:26 pm

He will have the weapon forms of Droon and Nebun, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of a Monster   The Fate of a Monster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fate of a Monster
Page 1 of 1