Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause Empty
PostSubject: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 1:52 pm

9:00 P.M
24th of October
________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun over Death City was long gone. The nights at this time of the year were quite..cold, even in the middle of the desert. I was passing more and more streets of the city of Death, trying to do my job. TJP (The Justice Posse) has not so many agents, so I, Mr Raccon must find more people who would join the cause. With my incredibly not lucky luck, this task was one of the most difficult ones, I've been ever doing.
"Dear reader, are you confused with my first person writing style? Good, because I am the only one who does it!" I told The Reader. The night was cold like it was winter, but with no snow. Yeah, fall is not a good season. All those different temperatures. I regret being born in october. Well, it was not my decision..Or was it? I dunno. Who cares now? I looked at the creepy looking moon and its stupid, bloody smile. "Well, it will always be the strangest I've ever seen." I thought.
Soon, as I passed another street, I decided to take a rest. It was going to be a long night. I sat on a bench "How am I supposed to find people who would fight for justice and balance?!" I asked myself out loud. With a sigh, I leaned against the bench and closed my eyes for a second. Good idea, Raccoon. Death City's streets are not safe during nights. However, I am a sorcerer, so this should not be a problem, right? I have my awesome magic to save my ass. With this thought, I fell asleep, on a god damn bench, in the middle of the city. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 8:44 pm

Masamoto had been wandering the rooftops of Death City for quite a while in search of something to busy himself with. Upon flipping over the large gap between two houses with ease he sighed, looking over the edge at the soundly sleeping city. "This world won't live long enough to see it's own downfall." He shook his head gazing up at the starry sky wondering to himself until he was alerted by movement below him. "Guess it's time to get to work" Masamoto grinned slightly as he leaped off of the edge of the building in eagle state landing swiftly into a roll. Running over to the centre in which he saw the flash of movement, looking left and right for the figure in the night was easy when Masamoto was focused. However, nothing. Nothing.

"Well, that was a waste of my time. Thought it would have been worthwhile" He exclaimed retracing his steps back to where he last stood, but something else had caught his eye. A sleeping body to the right in his peripheral, sneaking slowly towards the being ever so quietly until within moments he was standing over now known to be man.

The smell of smoke filled Masamoto's nostrils as he was about to wake him up, this was new to him. Smoke in Death City. "Heh...Hey kid wake up!" He said clicking his fingers arching his head lower to the boy. "Do you not know how dangerous it is to sleep out here? C'mon get up man, let's get you out of here" Sighing once more before he noticed the grogginess of the boy awaking from his deep deep slumber in the midnight scene.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 11:48 am

I was dreaming about some amazing pizza with my dear Sophie. Oh, how much I missed her, and the pizza.
However, my careless moment of break was stoped by someone, who was trying to wake me up. That person succeded, by the way. I opened my eyes, looking at the stranger with curiosity in my eyes. I adjusted my glasses and looked him in the eyes. "Me no kid, sir. I am a teenager." I explained, with an embarrassed smile. I'd never expected to be fall asleep on a street bench. Sigh, well, I guess, now I should forget about this fact as soon as possible.

"Uhm, yes I am aware that sleeping here is dangerous, but...well...fatigue..can defeat the most powerful being on earth." I told him, trying to not sound like a lost hobo. I strached the back of my head and laughed nervously. "Anyway, what are you doing here so late, sir? " I asked the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 1:06 pm

Hearing the teen's voice put Masamoto on low alert as not many of Death City's commuters spoke in that way. "I see, I do not know of what endeavours you have been on but it is not safe. I will aid you back to your abode" He nodded looking back on himself, surveying the darkened surroundings. The air around the duo began to turn thick as it seemingly was building a dense haze, strange. "And to answer your question I was patrolling the city to fend off any attacks by the kishin, any unfair treatment will not go by me" Masamoto crooked his head whilst pacing back a few metres as the boy got up to stand. "By the way, the name's Havok" He smirked after looking into the distance as the area now was cloaked in a mysterious fog.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 3:49 pm

"Well..I don't want to offend you, but I can take care of myself, sir." I told him with a smile, noticing the strange atmospere around us. It was something unusual. But I've noticed that the stranger is a good candidate for the posse, so I've decided to watch him carefully. "I'd like to join your partol, to be honest. I've been patroling the city since the evening, so our mission is the same" I lied. Well, it was not a lie, to be honest- It was half true.

"Havok hmm...? Is that a nickname?" I asked with curiosity in my voice. Using nicknames was comfortable for me. I prefer to say it instead of giving anyone my name. (Not like anyone would repeat it after me, because it's to difficult to pronounce, anyway).
"I'm Mr Raccoon. Nice to meet you Havok." I introduced myself to the stranger. "As I said- I'd like to joim your patrol, if you have nothing against it."
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 5:52 pm

Clenching his fists tightly Masamoto got into fighting stance as he stared into the abyss, visibly transfixed. "Hmm...I understand, but I fear there is something stirring in the dark" He noted slowly turning around to face the area behind the Mr.Raccoon. He had begun to feel as if they were being watched, a feeling he was never fond of. Listening to the words of Mr.Raccoon, Masamoto answered in a deep whisper as if not to alert the stalking body. "I am perfectly fine with being accompanied by a being such as yourself, however we need to destroy whatever it is that has taken such a fancy to us" Masamoto again grinned before spinning with such amazing speed the air whirled around his right foot as he impaled the incoming assailant directly in it's soft chest.
As the figure dropped impishly to the ground he stared at the decaying flesh on the enemy. It was a zombie. Yet it was more. Groans could be heard in the distance as more figures came out from hiding and approached the two, as quick as humanly possible Masamoto delivered a deadly combination of punches and kicks onto the laying beast on the floor. To his surprise it turned into a red, glowing egg.
"Hmm...witches? I'm puzzled as of what to do, Mr.Raccoon it is our duty to do good. Let us rid these beasts from this world" He screamed rushing into oncoming zombie-kishins.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 6:11 pm

I noticed that were being watched by something dangerous. But I decided to remain calm. However my heart was beating fast and I could feel a terrible clench in my chest. Stress. My worst enemy. I am a sorcerer, so I could always use my magic to save myself. I wasn't prepared for the sudden attack. Luckily Havok, as I'd noticed was a well trained, brave person. I was sure that he is a DWMA student. I stood up from the comfortable bench and got into a fighting stance. "Havok! Be careful!" I warned him. If the kishin-zombies were made by the witches, it could mean, that they were more dangerous than we thought. Sadly, I am not a skilled boxer. I only know a seimeido sword martial art. I had not other option. "Soul Protect..cancel.." I released my soul protection. It was probably a careless decision, buut it was right in my opinion. I wanted to help Havok. I pointed my hand towards one of the incoming enemies, that were getting dangerously close to my comrade and shot a magical, golden arrow out of my arm that with a great speed impaled head of the zombie-kishin.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 6:45 pm

Just as Masamoto had blasted a head off of one of the zombie-kishins with a dastardly powerful right hook an arrow soar speedily past him into the head of another. Surprised by this sudden attack Masamoto turned around to see Mr. Raccoon. But he was just a boy? No, more than that as his soul perception kicked him Masamoto noticed the aura bubbling around him. A sorcerer. "Mr.Raccoon, I thank you for your help. But I must ask, is this your doing?" He asked before back-flipping onto the shoulders of a zombie-kishin and ripping his head clean off of his body. Landing smoothly back on the ground he stared intently at the man known as Mr Raccoon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 7:00 pm

I get annoyed when people suspect me, it causes troubles, I know, but I am a nervous person. This time, however, I was too afraid to get defeated by those monsters, so I didn't have strength to burst with anger at Havok's words. "Think, Havok. If those zombies were mine, my arrow would be in your head... If these monsters are made by "my kind", I'll punish every witch or sorcerer that has created those things. I fight for justice and balance, not for chaos and destruction. I feed my destructive sorcerer madness by defeating people who cause pain and death to innocent people" I told him, I was honest. As a member of The Justice Posse, my mission was to find and destroy the source that created those zombies. "Yes.. I am a sorcerer. A creature with a violet soul. But you've noticed it already, I guess. Don't worry, I will not harm you" I wanted to make him sure that I'm on his side.
I sent another magical arrow towards the closest enemy, hiting it rift between the eyes. I couldn't let any of them get too close.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 7:13 am

He wasn't lying. Masamoto had a knack for knowing when people were lying to him, so if not Mr.Raccoon's doing then who's? A lot questions flooded his mind and he hated the feeling of not knowing his opponents, partly because it was fighting blind and because he couldn't identify a weakness. "Mr.Raccoon I trust you, as our goals are the same we must work together." Masamoto was on edge as he spoke fast with every word ending with a punch into an enemy. "If you can fire those arrows of destiny into the air it should hopefully distract those pests, in which I will immediately get to work and destroy each and everyone" He said this as he appeared next to the Mr.Raccoon. Exhaling and inhaling three times Masamoto's eyes glowed a blue hue and a sapphire aura came to. "Go forth!" He yelled speeding into the enemies.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 9:40 am

"Good idea. I'll try to distract them with my arrow.." I said and pointed my hand at the sky, shooting another arrow. This one was much brighter. When I made sure that it caught the attention of some zombies, I'd snapped my fingers, causing the arrow to explode like a beautiful firework. With a confident smile I rushed at one of the zombies. Another arrow apperead in my hand. I used it like a knife and stabbed the zombie-kishin in the back of the head. I took a few steps back. The firework arrow worked perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 12:29 pm

As if like clockwork the plan worked smoothly, as many of the zombie-kishins were dazed by the sudden display of a light show. Breaking down enemy after enemy barely put a strain on the Masamoto as within seconds the battlefield was filled with glowing crimson eggs floating up and down, "Excellence at it's finest" He smirked as the blue aura began to die down and dissipate, turning around to the young sorcerer and nodded. Amazing skill. Running over to the Mr.Raccoon the air around us also started wisping away to reveal a clear park, the sun also began to rise in the distant an indication to just how long the pair had been fighting for. "Mr.Raccoon, you showed greatness today and perfect battle-awareness. In saying that I would be obliged to join you on whatever journey you plan on taking" Masamoto said these bowing down to him and returning back to standing phase.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 6:14 pm

After the battle I put my soul protect on. I walked over to what's left of one of the zombies and started examining it and the soul.
Who could do such thing? Witches... I was sure. No kishin egg becomes a zombie.
By thoughts were distracted by Havok's words. Such a coincidence!
I stood up and bowed as well. A smile appeared on my face.
"Hm...Good news... Well, I must be honest with you, I represent a top secret organization. We fight for balance in the world. You'd be a perfect ally for our cause.. You can become one of us if you want. We are "The Justice Posse". Well, today I'm alone in Death City. That's why I've patrolled the streets of this place. I've been looking for people who bring justice and are ready to fight for balance in the world. You are such person, Havok. But the decision is yours. Will you join us Havok? Together we can end the injustice and bring back the balance to this world." I spoke, aware that I'd received his trust. I'm sure, he's special. I'm sure he'll do a lot for the cause. We needed him, but I didn't want to let him know that we need him more than he needs us. Plus, I wanted to get his full trust before trying to find the ones who created the zombie-kishins.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 9:42 pm

Masamoto nodded carefully absorbing the words from Mr.Raccoon. It had come as a sudden realisation that this was the path he was meant for, to do good at such a strong point in the world meant something deeper to the boy as perhaps this chance would better his relationship with himself. Going on a path of self discovery sounded in order but for now he would train under the Justice Posse, getting to be the strongest meister in the world would take time. The Posse would be just what he desired. "I understand perfectly and I will take on the task and join this posse, we will become the greatest and relinquish all evil from this world" Masamoto smiled closing his eyes and stretching visibly tired by all the work he put in. "Still. What really is puzzling me is who created these demon spawn." He stated
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 11:56 am

I felt relief when Masamoto agreed to join the posse. However, I was also puzzled about the kishin zombies. I looked around, searching for any hint that could lead us to the creator of these monsters.
"Welcome to the posse, then.. I hope for a great cooperation" I told him with a friendly smile.
I walked over to another red soul and picked it up. "Yes...We need to find those who made these zombie-guys..I'm sure that the witches are the only beings on Earth capable of creating such...things.." I said, still searching for clues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause   The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Justice Posse and a new candidate for the cause
Page 1 of 1