Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) Empty
PostSubject: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 11:48 am

Aelia walked around her store, helping customers and restocking items as she saw fit. She drew the eye of many young men and woman as she was used to. She had her long hair up in a messy bun that still managed to look extremely sexy on her, and her outfit of choice was a tasteful pantsuit that hugged her in all the right places. She loved wearing her dresses, but today was proving to be a busy workday, so she was grateful for the extra mobility. Not even her 6 inch heels slowed her down as she moved from person to person, having them spin for her and matching them to the right colors. Centuries of designing clothes and outfitting people still held so much excitement for her. The people inside the store would qualify as regulars except for a few first timers that she was extra nice to. However, the light ring of the entrance bell and sudden influx of scent of new scents alerted her to customers she had never met before. She glanced over at the door and saw two people, a man and a woman, walking inside.

The man, by all accounts, looked completely out of place. His simple outfit spoke for him in spades, but he looked absolutely delicious. The woman, however, was definitely an interesting guest. Magic, very slight magic, clung to her scent, and she carried herself with authority and power. After two thousand years of living, Aelia would notice a witch a mile away. They were some of her best costumers, though many of them feared her due to her close friendship with Lucius, a sorcerer who was known to hunt down witches. Judging by the boy's physique, she assumed he attended the academy, which meant he either had no knowledge that she was a witch or simply didn't care. He look sharp enough, so she favored a bit of both ideas. Well, there was no sense of looking from afar in this case. This woman, judging from the clothing she had on, took how she wore herself seriously, a fact that Aelia respected. This could turn out quite interesting.

She glided over to the two and greeted them warmly with a handshake and said, "Hello to you both. Welcome to Bellezza Eterna, my humble establishment. How may I offer assistance to you both?"

"Oh it'll be nothing crazy for me. A nice shirt or two would be welcome, but we're mainly here for her." The man told her. Aelia pointed out the men's area of the store and he walked off, leaving the two ladies alone.

"Well, then it is just us girls, I guess. It isn't very often that I get a witch as a walk-in customer. They usually make appointments for personal sessions. Well, luckily, I have some free time, so I can fit you in right now. Come along, please." Aelia informed the woman, heading off to the back of the store where she kept her personal styling area in a separate room.

Last edited by Wingslayer on October 27th 2015, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 11:56 am

OOC: Is this open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 11:59 am

OOC: Sorry, it's not. I was in the middle of fixing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 8:04 pm

Scadia eyes grew wide and the pupils narrowed. Her soul protection lessened for a half a second, causing her eyes to become wolf-like and her canines to extend. A feral growl came from her pursed lips, but she quickly shot it down. This person had realized she was a witch with her soul protection up. There was one she had heard of as a kid, but he should be dead. This person in front of her is clearly powerful, probably much more than she. Biting her lip, Scadia followed the mysterious woman into her backroom, determined to at least find out her identity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 8:12 pm

Aelia could feel the woman following her, and the scent of magic thickened ever so slightly, meaning she got a rise out of her. While that had not been her intention, it was a little bit pleasing. However, work was more important than her simple insecurities. The woman wanted clothes, and Aelia could provide that with ease. Once they were in her styling room, she immediately set out work. She pulled different options from her racks, matching proper colors to her eyes, hair, and skin tone. The woman clearly looked like a girl who carried herself with poise, so a more glamorous look was needed. A dress, a pair of heels, and some accessories later, Aelia met back with her in front of the mirror. "Strip, please, and put these on. You're too tall for a bigger heel, but these will make this dress pop. Your legs are gorgeous, so we have to show those off, and that neck needs to be on display also." Aelia pointed out, dipping into the language of fashion so easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 9:08 am

Scadia's eyes never left the woman, tracking her every move with a piercing stare. Something was clearly different about this woman. Her poise and motion spoke of relaxed power, even in the presence of one she claimed was a witch. Scadia only looked away to see the clothes the lady had pulled from the racks, and saw that the woman had already gotten a handle on her own style. Removing the clothes she had borrowed from Nik, Scadia decided to voice the biggest concern on her mind. "How."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 10:18 am

"How do I know what works? Honey, I've been doing this for well over eight centuries now. You learn a thing or two." Aelia told her, knowing exactly what she was asking, but couldn't resist the slight teaste. However, she immediately followed with, "You witches try so hard to cover up your souls in an effort to hid yourselves, but no matter how much you layer on, the scent of magic will always cling to you, and I and those of my kind can smell it from a mile away." Aelia knew what the next question would probably be unless this woman was clever enough to guess. She eyed her in the clothes she had picked out and was satisfied, so she went to grab some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 6:53 pm

Scadia narrowed her eyes at the display of sarcasm, hypocritical as it was. Normally she would respond in kind, but she did not know enough about her target. She clearly is something else to be able to recognize her. This lady is not a witch, as Scadia had never seen her at the covens, and was not a human. Only one member of the Immortal clan was left, and he was male. Something was different about her skin, the colour was off just ever so slightly but it wasn't enough to give her an idea. Baring that option, Scadia decided to find out more information. "May I ask who you are, to know so much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 7:26 pm

"Why, my dear, I am Aelia de Clermont. I don't know how popular I am in your magical home, but I have several dedicated witch clients. Now, let's move on to this black. With your hair, it will look dazzling." Aelia told her, bringing back her new choices. She didn't feel the need to elaborate any further just yet. The more cards she kept, the more power she had over this situation. The woman couldn't do anything with the knowledge she had right now, and Aelia knew she wanted to know more. Plus, the facade she had to put up prevented her from calling on any magic to fight Aelia, so the vampire wasn't worried in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 5:40 pm

So she was the famous Aelia. Though everything she had heard lent her to being a human, those notions were obviously false. Still, she wasn't sure what she was, and nothing has happened yet beside talk and fashion. "Black is always a good colour on me, though sometimes I prefer something that pops. Reds. I have always liked that colour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 12:16 am

"Red definitely suits your figure. So, what brings you to our fair city, and don't spare the gory details, my dear. Something interesting had to happen in order to bring you to this place of all places." Aelia inquired of her. A witch feeling desperate enough to make her residence here in the place where their hunters resided definitely better have a good reason for doing so. She went back to her rack while the woman was thinking of either he answer or her excuse not to tell Aelia why she was here. She picked through a few dresses and found a tight, backless scarlet dress that would look excellent on her. Coming back, she handed the garment over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 5:55 pm

Removing the first dress and returning it to the hangar, Scadia accepted the new dress, eyeing the colour with favor. She stepped into the dress as she organized what she should tell a second time within twenty-four hours. Pulling the straps over her shoulder, Scadia started again with the scar. "I am sure you noticed, but my eye is scarred. This... This was given to me by another Witch." She spun in the dress, seeing how it moved with her body and showed her curves. "She is now dead, self defense, but she had allies, strong ones. And so I came to the one place a large group would not follow." Her one good eye looked the dress up and down a second time, a small smile on her lips. "This dress is gorgeous by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:36 pm

"Of course it's gorgeous. I designed it, my dear. A woman like you needs to command presence. I am sorry to hear about your predicament. I understand what you are going through. How about this, I will give you a full wardrobe. That includes casual, business, nightwear, workout, and delicates, for the all-time low price of $3,500. I might be losing a bit of money in the deal, but I am still feeling the boon of success from my summer sale, so I can afford the hit." Aelia told her. She was being extremely generous with her offer, but it conferred a debt on the witch, and having a debt like that could be quite useful for Aelia in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:39 pm

The amount stated was the majority of her remaining funds, almost if she knew the exact amount Scadia had remaining. Though from the quality of the clothing, she could see the shear deal that was being offered. "That I could afford, and I would likely want to take you up on that. However, what is the catch." Scadia looked at the seamstress with a knowing look, already aware of what she would want for the discount. "You do not take that big a hit to profits for nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 8:30 pm

"The catch, my dear, is that you will owe me. A debt from a witch is much more valuable than the profit I could have made from this deal. So, do we have a deal?" Aelia explained, offering her hand to the woman whom she still didn't have a name for. Aelia had a good ability to gauge the strength of the people she encountered, and she felt that she, while not entirely overwhelming, was nothing to push over. Aelia had no idea what she would ever want the witch to do. Hopefully something would come to mind soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 8:58 pm

"Ah.... as obvious a deal as the sun." She paused, giving it a thought, though she already knew what she needed. Clothes were a necessity, and she already had a place to stay. "Very well. You have a witch in your debt." Scadia accepted the offered hand, giving a firm handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:23 pm

"This shall prove most useful in the future, my dear. I'll get everything together. You can wait for me in the main area. I promise that you won't be disappointing in my choices, darling." Aelia informed the woman. She should probably learn her name before she left the store. She went through all of the clothes that she had back in the workroom. She went through different dresses, shirts, pants, skirts, and delicates before consolidating all of her choices together. She had at least $8,000 worth of clothes  in the collection, but the $5,000 loss in profit was easily made up in the debt she had earned today.

Out in the main area, Nik had been looking around like a deer in someone's headlights. Clothes shopping was never his strongest area of expertise. His mother handled all of this back home. The control she had over her boys was pretty impressive. He'd grabbed a shirt and a new scarf for the coming winter, but that was really all he could think that he needed. Besides, with only the scarf and the shirt, he was looking at about $60 after taxes. It wasn't too bad as the shirt was a bit on the fancier side, but it was still pricey. He wondered how long Scadia would take because she had already been back there for about half an hour. He was hoping to grab some lunch after this.

Last edited by Wingslayer on November 18th 2015, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 10:04 am

Scadia left the backroom, feeling a mixture of satisfaction and unease. The deal at the end helped settle her mind, as incurring a debt made the store owner much less likely to reveal her to others. She headed toward the front, spotting Nik with ease. He stood out like a sore thumb, partly from his height, though mainly from his lost look. Approaching the 'lost' weapon, she gave him an understanding grin. "Do not worry. I am done. All that is left is for you to help carry the clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)   You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are in Desperate Need for Chanel, Darling (Private Guy and Wings)
Page 1 of 1