Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 6:44 pm

As Sam began to lift him off of the ground Grey2 kicked off the ground with the momentum given to him by Sam, so he could flip over his opponent. At the peak of his flip he would grab the front of his opponents hoodie so that when he landed he could pull it over his head and go in for a swing with his sword to his opponents abdomen. A slight smile would appear on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 6:54 pm

Sam would be caught blind as his blood went through the air. He stood up, unlike the witch he was no child. Dispite a deep grimace he would pull his hood down with a face that showed he was not playing games. He darted forward, not holding anything back as he would slam his fist down three times. Aiming for his Kidney, crotch, then jaw in a blinding blur of motion worthy of Bruce Lee.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 7:12 pm

Grey2, not prepared for the flurry, "Shit" would barely have enough time to instinctively bring his arms up to block his face as his eyes grew wide from both pain and shock of being hit he two times. He would stumble backwards as Grey1 sped forward. Grey1 would run forward and slide to a stop beside of Sam to do a sweeping at Sam's feet dropping his flashbangs while doing so. During the explosion he would disappear and turn back into Grey2's shadow and Grey two would grab a flash-bang from his pocket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 7:18 pm

Sam would zip away as soon as he saw Grey come at him, darting to the left, crossing the distance between himself and his clone in the most optimal way to make Grey's approach awkward. As such he was able to stay out of the reach of the leg sweep and the flash bang did not leave him totally disoriented. However it did make him misstep into a garbidge can, making him knock it over as he shook his head and recovered. His ears still ringing he goaded the Grey into attacking him again. "Come on, let's see if you can't survive this."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 7:30 pm

Grey spit a bit of blood from the previous assault on the ground. "It seems I underestimated you." Grey ran full speed at Sam pulling his hand back as if he was going to deliver a superman punch, but right before he came within punching range the flash-bang in his hand hit the ground behind Grey and exploded in light. A clone would appear behind Sam as the flash-bang went off, and Grey would change into a weapon into the clones hands. The clone would swing the sword upwards cleaving through the cobble stone ground beneath them as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 7:36 pm

Sam was nobodies fool as soon as that sucker got within six feet of him he darted off. While it would be very, very difficult to track his movements the droplets of blood he left behind would make it possible to track him. He was halfway down the allyway, shaking his head. "I'm insulted, you think I'd fall for the same trick twice? I tell ya, I don't know how you don't blind yourself with those things. Now come over here and take your lickings chump."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 7:58 pm

The frustration that Grey was attempting to hide could just barely be heard as he chuckled. "Because I am not incompetent. Augmented Eclipse!" The clone throw three daggers at his opponent followed by Grey's weapon form, the nagamaki. He would try to follow and hit Sam with after he would presumably try to move out of the way of each previous blows. Grey would flip into a heel drop from above as he transformed back into his human form, and the clone would disappear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 8:04 pm

Sam would start dashing for him as soon as he said Aug. Steeping over to the side of the knives, Grey just had too much momentum for his attack to reach Sam now. "Flashy move kid." He'd comment, before he would spin around and throw a kick aiming for the back of his head. "Shame I'm not there to take it for you."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 8:21 pm

Grey would snap his head around to follow Sam, and barely before the kick would hit Grey a clone would appear and block Sam's kick with one of it's own. "What can I say?" Grey, not missing a beat this time, would push into the ground slightly cracking it, and pull out his wakizashi and stab at Sam in the same motion. "I'll outshine even the likes of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 8:27 pm

Those clones sure were tricky. He pulled away immediately and only just missed getting his cut ripped open even deeper as he turned to the side of the kid's stab. With one hand he grabbed the kid's wrist that was holding his weapon and with the other he would throw a sharp knuckled jab at his nose. Looking to break his concentration for a follow up attack.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 8:37 pm

As the jab hit, both Grey's and the clone's consciousness faded for a moment. After only a beat Grey regained his senses and changed into his weapon form in his opponent's hand doing his best to avoid accidentally resonating with him. The clone followed the kick he had just by attempting to keep his momentum and spinning into a back kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 8:58 pm

Sam raised his arm to block, having to take a step back as the heavy burden in his hands was weighing him down. He'd give a sigh and drop it, but if he immediantly turned back he would beat the tar out of him before he could even finish becoming a human again. Otherwise he had his eyes on the clone. Waiting for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 9:21 pm

The clone rushed Sam with one arm extended to grab Grey and throw him 10 meters into the air. It would keep the rest of its momentum to pretend like it was going to tackle Sam before disappearing into nothing. From above Grey would change with his feet on the bottom of a fire escape, and he would rapidly launch himself down to wherever Sam had dodged to. He flipped in the air to allow himself to attempt another heel drop. "I will not be defeated here. I will bring that witch to the DWMA if it is the last thing I do. He knew he was outclassed, but that is what made him try so hard: He felt like he had to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 10:42 pm

So much to DOOOOOODGE! Thought Sam as he scrambled to the side only to see the kid had delayed his attack, unfortunately for the kid this also killed the momentum he would have had if he had just fallen. But he knew something that this kid clearly did not take to consideration. You see, when your going through the air you can't hardly move like you can when your feet are planted in the ground. In fact, unless if that kid had a pair of wings he was hiding from Sam he'd be locked into that lunge. So Sam instead stood up and tossed one punch with everything he had in his engine up at the kids gonads.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 10:52 pm

Grey was willing to be flashy for the sole purpose of diverting Sam's attention upwards. His shadow got close to Sam before he did, and it changed back into his clone. It appeared crouching, hoping to be in Sam's blind spot while he was looking up. It delivered a kick upwards into Sam's cut hoping to knock Sam far into the air. Unfortunately for Grey it would not be soon enough to divert the blow he took. He took the the blow to the crouch and rolled on the ground in agony. After the clone delivered its kick it disappeared, and Grey grabbed his abdomen feeling the pain rise up to his throat. He was losing his breath and struggling to get to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 11:37 pm

Sam would go shooting a few inches off the ground in a delayed reaction, falling over as he could feel the blood loss. He writhed there for a while before yelling to the kid right next to him. "Just give up already kid we're tearing eachother apart!"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 11:44 pm

Grey stood to his feet. "Forget it. Where ending this! GET UP!" Grey pulls out a dagger, takes a sideways stance, and points it at Sam, always aiming for his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 11:50 pm

Sam would push himself up when he saw the kid grab a knife. He'd step to the side and give him a shove over to a garbage can. Their epic showdown was ending with a bit of a pathedic display of the weakness of the human body but the strength of the human spirit. "You gotta know when to quit kid. I'm still kicking and it'll take an hour to die of my injuries. You aren't accomplishing anything here anymore." He said, slurring his speech and trailing off.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 12:03 am

. (*sigh* this was a fun thread.)
    Grey slowly got back up once more. His clone slowly formed from his shadow before changing back to a shadow, and Grey coughed a little blood as he over strained his soul. He pressed the dagger to his hand, but the adrenaline left his body nevertheless. He attempted to summon the clone once more, and it formed. Grey fell. The clone made its way over to Sam, and slowly tried to stab him. "I mustn't lose. I mustn't.Or.She'll.Never.Acknowledge.me.... The clone faded into a shadow before the blade even came close to hitting its mark leaving Grey unconscious beside the overturned trash can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 12:13 am

"W-Wow." Said Sam who was now standing there alone. "Did I hit him hard enough to induce internal bleeding or did I destroy his will to live with that last punch?" He says to nobody in particular. Before he would pick the kid up and have a group hospital trip as soon as possible so that nobody would die. He picked up the witch kid as well. Straining as he called an ambulance. Leaving them both there once he saw the flashing lights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 12:39 am

(he's BAAAAACK)

From what he could hear, there had been a seriously epic fight outside. Unfortunately, who was winning was unclear. Fading in and out of consciousness didn't help either. He drifted off again...

He was awake, and someone had moved him. He was in the alley outside. His head was still fuzzy. He groaned and looked over, straight into the unseeing face of Grey.

Surprise is an understatement here. Shock is more accurate as to what Randir felt. He scurried back away from the kid who had only minutes before put a sizable hole in his leg. Two things were obvious now. One: the DWMA guy (at least he seemed DWMA) had lost the fight. Two: Whoever had won had left them both alive. For what reasons, who knew.

Only now did he pick up on the approaching sirens. Police? Military? DWMA? None of the above left him in good prospects. Walking was out of the question. Magic? He concentrated, and forced his body to change into a swarm of flies. He maintained this form for a staggering 3 seconds before forcibly popping back into human form. Well, he had had a good run. God help him now.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2016, 9:35 am

(OOC: I'm going to back out of this thread) Technically if you were referencing the John Donne poem, and not the Metallica song, the title should be 'No Man is an Island'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)   For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Whom the Bell Tolls (Me and Jac)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2