Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 11:43 pm

Mykal watches as Astryd leaves, then looks at Sallly as he made her joke. He shakes his head at her childish nature, and says, "If anybody deserves parasites biting them, it's you."
I have to go check on something, meet me in the graveyard in about an hour," Mykal says, before he leaves, going out the door, heading in the general direction of the academy, and the area where he stashed some of his stuff he brought along with him.

[exit thread]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 11:45 pm

OOC: What do you mean by "exit thread"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 11:47 pm

ooc, it means I exited this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 11:58 pm

"Hm, how rude." Sally said to herself. The nerve on that guy. Telling her she deserves to be eaten by parasites over a joke. What was his deal? It didn't matter. She decided that it was time to have some fun her way. She had heard a rumor that there was a werewolf hanging around the city, though she may have just made that up on the spot-Who cares? There was potentially something there, and she wanted to witness it. She headed straight for the graveyard immediately. Screw mister perfect and that other girl. Wait, what were their names again? Oh well, if it was important, she would remember.

At the graveyard, it was exactly how she left it, dead. The air was cold tonight, like a vampire breathing down her neck before biting. There wasn't really much she could do now, so she just sat down next to a tree and took a nap. Hey, maybe that werewolf would show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 12:07 am

ooc: you do get I meant to close this thread and start one over in the graveyard area right? that's why I left the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 12:08 am

Oh, no I didn't. Well then...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 4:27 pm

OOC: We could just do a timeskip to the next morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 7:36 pm

Who's going to create the new one?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 7:42 pm

OOC: James was but he poofed. I'm not in the graveyard thread so that's up to you 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 8:25 pm

*yawn* i do pretend to have a life, ya'll. okay kaiju, make the topic in the graveyard. say its thirty minutes after this one. then after we finish whatever it is you wanted to show me, we'll start the next one, where i meet up with both of you, most likely in the same thread but at separate periods of time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 9:40 pm

James the DemonHunter wrote:
*yawn* i do pretend to have a life, ya'll. okay kaiju, make the topic in the graveyard. say its thirty minutes after this one. then after we finish whatever it is you wanted to show me, we'll start the next one, where i meet up with both of you, most likely in the same thread but at separate periods of time
Alright. I don't really have too much planned though, unless I can whip up a quick werewolf character that I mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 7:23 pm

do whatever then, you're the one that wanted to go to to the graveyard. I mean if you don't want to we can pretend that we did and skip along to the next day
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 4:17 pm

Sigh
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:41 pm

OOC:Since you dipsticks can't make a decision, I will. Timeskip to tomorrow morning.

Astryd yawned, rolling out of bed and examining her reflection in the mirror. Grabbing her hairbrush, she took it and yanked it through her hair, then putting on some makeup and a low cut navy tank top for her morning with Mykal. Since it was a little early, she sat in her desk chair and began to study what she had gotten distracted from the previous night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 8:04 pm

I'm just done period with this topic, that was the whole point dipstick
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 8:06 pm

OOC: So you left the thread as in like.. not rping this anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)   The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting (private, Flair, Kaiju James)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2