Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP)   Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2015, 8:54 pm

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: No one (at the moment)

Love Interest: Nobody (yet)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Seth stands at about 5 feet and 8 inches tall. He's kind of scrawny, weighing in at 135 pounds. He has pale white skin, green eyes, and straight black hair. His face is slightly rounded. He often wears a black hoodie, a green t-shirt, jeans (which are 2 sizes too big), a leather belt, and a pair of gray and red sneakers.

Personality: Seth is typically very quiet and withdrawn. When he does interact with others though, he's very awkward and tends to stutter. However, as he starts to grow used to being around certain people, he'll start to open up more. He is extremely obedient and absolutely hates breaking rules/ignoring orders.

History: He was born in New York City where he lived with his parents, Alexander Kuyora and Elizabeth Kuyora (maiden name is Young). Growing up, Seth spent most of his free time studying various subjects (mostly different cultures and the musical arts). At the age of 13, he began researching the Death Weapon Meister Academy. He became fascinated by Weapons, Meisters, and Witches alike. He was finally able to convince his parents to let him attend the academy, and left for Death City on his 15th birthday.

Miscellaneous: He always carries bandages in his right pocket along with a picture of his parents. Has a weakness for small animals, and will often stop whatever he is doing to pet them or play with them. While he lacks strength and endurance, he makes up for it with agility and strategy.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Mistress Lani on August 10th 2016, 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making corrections to the format.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP)   Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 7:37 pm

Please correct your formatting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP)   Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 10:16 pm

Is that better? Oh, and I'm sorry about that. I didn't really think about the format. I was just excited to post my OC, see him (hopefully) get approved, thrn start roleplaying. Oh, and sorry the descriptions and everything sound weird. Not only am I horrible at description, but I was kinda half asleep when I typed it all. Sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP)   Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 9:33 pm

A few things;

One, at 5'8", 135 lbs is lingering dangerously close to underweight. I'd either clarify that he's really skinny, or have him put on a few pounds.

Two, on our rules page, we ask that descriptors in each category try to aim for about 100 words each. Sounds like a lot, but we're not super strict on it. Nonetheless, I'd take a moment to try and bulk up your descriptors for each section. It also might be fun to add a picture of your character, though that is by no means required.

Third, it would be nice if you could elaborate a little more on his history. You mention a fascination with other cultures, but it would be nice to see what kinds of cultures he likes!

Otherwise, you have a well-thought out and developed character. The only issue preventing acceptance at this point is the length requirement, but the rest is just creative suggestions. Use them if you want, but it's not required.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP)   Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Nicholas Kuyora (WIP)
Page 1 of 1