Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicholas Collins (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nicholas Collins (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas Collins (Dropped)   Nicholas Collins (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:28 pm

Name: Collins, Nicholas

Weapon: none

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Medium length, neat, blonde hair. Dark blue eyes. A formal button down gray coat with a white shirt underneath along with a black bow tie. black dress pants and black leather shoes. He is average height and thin, he always dresses formally to show off his wealth.

Personality: Nicholas is a true gentleman, always classy. He is loved by his teachers and almost everyone around him. He has a way with words and has a thing for stealing the hearts of women.

History: Nicholas comes from a French family who descends from a long line of disciplined and respected meisters. He has recently moved to Death city to continue this line. He did this because he was unhappy with the education that he received at the European branch of the DWMA, so he decided to study abroad.

Miscellaneous: none

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER
Back to top Go down

Nicholas Collins (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Collins (Dropped)   Nicholas Collins (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:42 am

The only real thing is that you should add more to the personallity. Maybe include what fighting styles he's used to/ prefers or something to at least pad it out a little more. I guess he's kind because people like him, so that may be something else to add.
Back to top Go down

Nicholas Collins (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1