Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2016, 8:14 pm

"So make one up!" She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "If I get taken by the police the academy is gonna have two angry mommies on their hands." She pointed out. "Since you gotta keep me under surveillance though, let's go! I wanna go get an ice cream!" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2016, 10:48 pm

Alabaster frowned at Rhi, the nerve of this girl! "You're taking this situation too lightly, there's a once living being lying DEAD on the ground! I'm not going to lie about someone's death, it's unethical!" He said sternly "And do you really think you're getting icecream money out of me after what you did?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2016, 9:30 am

"I've got my own money, stupid." Rhi said crossly. "And what's that word mean? U-Unethical? I've never heard of that before. I'm only taking it lightly 'cause it's a good thing to kill people.. At least that's what my mommies say.." She trailed off, a slight frown on her face. "And if I really tried, I bet I could bring her back to life. I've only ever done that once.. and then I passed out. That was how I got taken in the first time." She added.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 11:03 pm

Alabaster frowned at Rhi's rudeness, and was about to comment on it, but suddenly his eyes went wide with amazement "You can bring people back to life!?" He asked in astonishment, however he shook himself out of the awe before glaring daggers at Rhi "Whether or not you can bring people back to life you can't go around killing for fun!" He said.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:51 am

She giggled. "but killing is good though! Unless I kill a witch.. Then that's very, very bad. I did that once to my mommy. My other mommy fixed it and I got grounded for a whole month. Yeah, I can bring other people back to life. It's really tiring though. " She said with an innocent smile. "Let's go get ice cream now!" She chirped, bounding through the streets over to an ice cream place. There, she ordered a strawberry ice cream cone and paid for it, bounding out of the shop with a grin. "Told you I had my own money." she said plainly, licking the ice cream cone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:59 pm

"It's good to get rid of the violent witches, especially if they bring up children like yo-" before the blue eyed boy could finish, Rhi has ran to get icecream, Shes still treating this as if it's a casual matter!!, he thought in fury. When Rhi came back, Alabaster's face turned into one of anger, his hands were balled into fist. "That's the problem with you witches you view life and death so casually! You think you can tamper with it anyway you like, you're blind to the consequences! It's a good thing the academy deals with your kind the way they do!!" He roared. Oro felt the tension, and let out a mixture of a whine and a growl.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 11:58 am

She flinched hard, a bit of her ice cream dropping to the ground. "It's not like I've been told any better." She whimpered softly. "I-I'm sorry!" She stammered softly. "What kind of person are you? It's not even your place to interrupt me like this! I was minding my own business, and I accidentally ran into you! Witches are hunted because they are bad, but i wasn't doing anything wrong until you basically asked me to! Now I know why I'm not supposed to go out on the streets alone. They're swarming with idiots like you who are powerless to even stop a witch! I bet I could kill you right now if I really even wanted to, you weak bastard!" She snapped, her voice growing louder with every word until she was practically shouting in his face. "A lot of times, witches aren't all bad! I'm not a bad witch, nor am I a threat! I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to be! All I know is that I get yelled at by people almost every time I go out and I hate it! I hate it I hate it I HATE IT!" She fumed,crossing her arms and trying her best to look menacing while she licked her ice cream.

OOC: I had more fun writing that than I should have.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 10:13 pm

"I didn't ask you to kill someone! I didn't ask for you to end the life of an innocent person!" Alabaster yelled back "You think you're above everyone else because of your magic? Well depending so heavily on something that only brings unhappiness doesn't make you strong, It makes you weak!". Alabaster's voice went from angry to very stern, he stood tall and continued to look Rhi in the eyes "You are a threat, you have fun taking the lives of people, and toying with other's, you threaten the peaceful lives that people have here! You're a threat to their lives, you and your parents, you all should go before you start a battle in Death City!". 

Ooc: Nothing like a good rant.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 10:30 pm

"Magic is always pulling me towards negativity. I CAN'T HELP IT!" She snapped out, coresing her arms as she g;aed at im.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 6:13 pm

"You can control your urges you know!" Alabaster called out "As you stated before, there are decent witches, but it's a choice, just as it's a choice to be a bad witch!".
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 7:49 pm

"It's harder to be good, though.."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 4:36 pm

Alabaster frowned at Rhi's response "It's not that hard, you just need to dedicate yourself, being a good person is more rewarding than being a bad one..".
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 9:37 pm

"Being a good witch?" she asked. She frowned slightly. "I suppose I could try.."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:29 pm

Alabaster nodded, glad the little witch had calmed down "That would be the best option" the blue haired meister said. Oro felt the atmosphere, though still a bit tense, calm down a bit, so the orange colored pup decided to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 7:33 pm

"How do I do that?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 9:12 pm

"Firstly, you don't go around killing for fun, because that type of uncivilized behavior will cost you you're own life" Alabaster began "Secondly, try using your magic to help others, or just do good without your magic, do some community service, fight kishin eggs, join the academy of they'll let you.." Alabaster frowned a bit "However, they'll have you under surveillance if you join the academy, to make sure you're not plotting against them...".
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 4:33 pm

Rhi covered her mouth to hide the smirk that had appeared. "Join the academy? You're kidding. My moms would never allow it. At the end of the day, I go home to two witch mothers who urge me to be evil each and every day. The magic inside of me calls me, and beckons me into the depths of pure madness. That stupid shinigami wouldn't let me in."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 10:29 pm

Alabaster sighed, he knew that witches were probably close to being insane, which also made him question why Death allowed witches into the academy when they could possibly go on a killing spree any second. "I suppose the few witches in the academy are paired with weapons that help control madness, but you'd probably be better off just leaving Death City" the blue haired boy said.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:46 pm

"I'll be back. I'm down here almost every day, so why not just find me a weapon to control my madness?" She asked in curiosity, rocking back on her heels slowly. "Am I incompatible or somethin?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 9:29 pm

"You can't just be given a weapon, a weapon meister relationship is supposed to be a partnership, one that bonds the soul, if you want to find a weapon, try being nice to the meisterless weapons in town..." As the bluenette was talking, he suddenly had a thought, how did he know that Rhi wouldn't try to make a dark weapon out of her wrap on partner? Or even worse, he mothers could possibly experiment on the poor individual, That's something that will not be tolerated by the academy...., Alabaster thought, "But as I said before, moving from Death City would be best, because after this incident, Death is sure to send students after you, fleeing would be the best option for you..." Alabaster felt a bit trashy for telling Rhi this, he was basically letting a witch escape, however, without Asher, Alabaster couldn't do much against Rhi.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:50 pm

"I don't even know what a dark weapon is, and I can keep my partner away from my mommies." She stated, then grinning. "Oh, and sometimes if you think too hard about something, the thoughts just kind of float up out of your brain and I can read them~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 8:10 pm

Alabaster's eye went wide when Rhi said that, She could grow to be very dangerous if she isn't handled now..., the meister thought in worry. Alabaster quickly shook the thought, not wanted to risk getting his mind read again "Its probably best if your family leave Death City" he said again.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 8:15 pm

"I don't even live in Death City." Rhi mumbled, casting her eyes downwards towards the cement. "My mommies don't even come into town.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:09 pm

Alabaster almost ft surprised, but then he thought about it, Two powerful witches wouldn't be able to just sneak.in here....However, a young one could slip under the radar. "Maybe you could stop coming here then?" Alabaster suggested.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 11:52 am

"But then I wouldn't have anything to do except sit at home all day, and that's really boring. I promise I won't do anything to harm anybody.." Rhi whimpered, giving Alabaster the cutest look of innocence that she could possibly muster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next