Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!"   Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:28 am

Millie could hear the fight, and being herself, it wasn't possible to just stay put. She reached into a pocket, feeling for a switchblade. Pulling it out, the blade shot out, taking it's more knife-like appearance. She took a deep breath, opening her eyes, but being sure to avoid the gorgon's gaze. She made an awkward sprint forward, stumbling a bit to maintain the jelly-legged run. She couldn't be useless. She couldn't let Ace be right. She was stronger now. It wasn't like back then... She wasn't that weak little kid that got kicked around... Was she...?

With wobbly legs and a determined spirit, Millie was jumping into this fight. Even if it killed her, she'd prove that she could stand her ground. If not to Ace or Lord Death, then to herself. She wanted... No. She NEEDED that confirmation. Pulling her left arm back, Millie opened her hand, a glint in her eye. She'd never managed it before, but she knew she could do it. She believed that in this moment, she could do anything she set her mind to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!"   Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2016, 9:31 pm

The force caused a loud crack to resound, though whether from the tree or the creature in question was unknown. Still, the action seemed to make the egg angrier, the hiss-growling mix rising in volume and deepening in pitch as it struggled to remove the chain. Narrowed eyes sought out any member of the group, finally focusing on Millie once more as it's hair became more wild. Each section, each snake seemed to be searching for a different target, lengthening and snapping at whomever it deemed closest.
Back to top Go down

Remedial Lessons for the Ace Tactician? "The Worst Partner Yet!"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3