Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remedial lessons suck.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Remedial lessons suck. Empty
PostSubject: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 3:52 pm

Zoro walked out into the Hook Cemetery, sighing frustrated. "Why did he have to put me in with these idiots." He said. He and a few other students were having remedial lessons. It was bad enough he was somehow failing, but now he had to work with some of the idiots at the academy. He could do this mission by himself. He just had to find a group of kishins and then kill them, WHY DID HE NEED TO BE WITH OTHERS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:00 pm

"Because you just seem to fit right in with them." A tall albino told the meister. Connor was with the group because Death wanted him to catch up with the other students. Something about low grades. He didn't know why he was forced to go along with them, but he was glad that the teacher that always followed him was gone. He followed the group to the lesson location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:04 pm

Osi walked into the Cemetery not to long after the others had entered. She stayed silent moveing away from the crowd and just watching the other students. She had no idea how but she had gotten low grades on alot of her classes, it must of been all the time she was takeign trying to amek friends. No matter she was here and that was that nothing could be changed except for her studying harder on everything. She watched everyone with a intent Gaze not knowing wether anyone there was friend or if they were foe, either way she disliked them all for she didn't want to try and like someone but simply instantly hate them on the spot. It was much easier then trying and befriending them all, cause where is the fun in that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:17 pm

"Yah, but unlike you idiots I have great grade so I don't know why I am here." He said, glaring at the albino person. "I have seen my grades and I don't have on C, not one grade is low enough for this stupid place." He looked to the left, and then immediately ran in that direction, leaving everyone else. There were 10 regular kishin eggs, and 5 slightly powerful ones, and 1 very powerful one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:39 pm

"See, told you that you fit! You're rushing in like an idiot!" The death scythe says, summoning his sword form to his right hand. He walked to where the arrogant meister was, slowly, not exactly caring how badly he got hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:45 pm

Osi looked to the teacher and idiotic meister that was to strong headed to even be a meister. She on sheathed her massive sword and decided to follow them dragging the sword behind her with a single hand for she didn't care to rush. She literally had all the time in the world to get to them for she didn't care if she didn't get to them in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:51 pm

The weak 10 ran towards him head on, and then Zoro drew his sword. Then he swung at two, each turning into souls, then two chains came from his arms stabbing another two, them turning into soul too. Another tried to punch him from behind but was hit by the chains on the back swing, turning it into a soul too. The others ran towards the other people there. Three attacked the albino and two at Osi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:00 pm

The three kishin eggs rushed at him. There was the one in the middle and one on either side of it. Sighing, the albino picked up his pace, slashing the monster in two. Jumping onto the kishin on his left, he grabbed it with his left hand, and shot a blade through its brain before retracting it. Jumping off it, he practically flew over to the last one, taking its head with the sword in his right hand. He landed in a crouching position, before standing back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:08 pm

Osi stared at the Kishin comeing towards her and laughed "Dost thou think thy can harm me?" she dropped her sword to the ground and took out her dagger "Then thou hath mistaken." she then charged to one of the kishins. She grabbed him and shoved the dagger through the kishins chin and out his head. She twisted it then pulled out the blade the kishin turning into a soul, she then picked up her large blade and looked to the other kishin which had ran away in fear. She threw the blade at the kishin impaleing him straight through the back. She walked over to the kishin and tore the blade out of it. She then sheathed it and dusted off her hands before walking over to the other two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:32 pm

Then the other 5 came. The 1st one was a tall human looking man, though he wore a mask with nothing on it. He punched the ground and lightning shot from it. 5 bolts at Zoro, 30 at Connor, and another 30 at Osi. The second had a gun for an arm, and shot 10 fireballs art each person. The 3rd was forming a giant boulder and threw it at Connor. the 4th ran at the girl, easily zooming past Connor, slashing at her side, and the 5th stood there.

Zoro looked at the lightning bolts, and threw his blade into them, the blade conducting them. 7 of the fireballs he dodged barely, then was hit the three of them as they exploded. He flew back, only to get back up and run into at them picking up his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:53 pm

The death scythe smirked. He stabbed his blade into the ground, and waited for all the attacks to get to him. He waited only a moment before the lightning his his blade. He absorbed all the energy before swinging his sword and catching all the fire balls, doing the same thing. Connor smirked a wicked smirk; red eyes gleaming behind his hair. "Bad move morons!" He says, rushing the kishin egg that threw the bolder. He quickly ran under it, an slashed at the kishin. From 20 feet away. His blue blade extended and cut the monster in half. blue crystals were growing on the albino, and his sword's blade had increased in width.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 6:16 pm

Osi looked to the bolts of lightning rushing towards her and quickly shot aall of them out of the sky with black crystals from Fara-Rye, she then charged the kishin egg that was now chargeing at her. She stabbed Fara-Rye into it then kicked it to the ground, on intact the kishin shattered to pieces nad turned into jsut a soul. She then took Kit-Tora and slammed the blade deep into the ground makeing large chunks of rock float up into the air. The rocks circled around in the air till finally they went straight to the kishin that had thrown the lightning bolt, going straight through him then falling ontop of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:26 pm

Zoro cut the other ones, then took all of the souls, 5, 3, 8 in total. He looked at the last one, he was powerful... but he was connected to something. He swung at it, only to see two blades from it's gut hit him. He used his arm chains and flipped it at the kishin at Connor. "CUT IT'S TENDONS, BUT DON'T KILL IT!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:25 pm

"What was that?" Connor called to the meister. The extended claymore in his hand already piercing the monster's face, right between the eyes. He was looking over to the student, now covered in Crystal armor, save for his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 4:59 pm

Zoro just stood there, looking at the man. "how can a death scythe be that stupid......" He was frozen, unable to move, and was dumb founded by his how dumb that was. He YELLED it at the man, seriously. "UGH! NEVERMIND!" He yelled. He tried to locate the soul that the larger kishin was connected to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:07 pm

Hearing the meister, the albino smirked and decided to mess with the teen."Hey, I'm not stupid, YOU'RE stupid!" He yelled at his mission partner, giving a bad comeback for a reason. "Besides, you're the meister here, why aren't you trying to use one of the two weapons here?" He asked him in an annoying tone. He probably didn't need one since he was able to wield himself. He wasn't able to sense souls however, so he walked over to the meister in his crystal armor. "And what's the big deal anyway? I killed the thing! Stabbed it right in the face! Can you survive that? No, ya can't." He continued to annoy the meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:14 pm

"If you will stop acting like you are 8 I will explain. The kishin was link to something being... controlled by it." Zoro said. "now because of you, I only have a vague idea. It was in that basic direction." He said pointing to his left. "and as for you, why does a DEATH SCYTHE, need remedial lessons, hm? Are you really that bad of a Death Scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:25 pm

Said death scythe gives the meister a wicked smirk, reminiscent to the one that Kitai wears. "Well I'm sorry, maybe you should have done something about it yourself then, huh? And I'm not in this school by choice. I don't care about you, your illegal school, or the one creating this child army that call himself death!" His tone turning darker as he gained an insane look in his eye. "I honestly hate everything about this situation I'm in. So no, I'm not stupid, I just don't care" He says angrily to the meister with an incredibly dark aura about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:28 pm

"I don't care either, oh high and mighty one." He said in his ussual harsh tone. "The only reason i go here is to kill kishins, so I'd like to get in, get out, and get back to work, and I cann't do that if you don't listen. If either of use wants to get this over with, you need to start listening, got it?" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 11:11 pm

Ooc: Skipping Gaffy

"You know what, I'm done here." He says, letting the sword and blades return to his fragmented soul. He began to walk in a random direction. He managed to get about four feet before three streaks shot into his back, causing him to stumble forwards. The three streaks each had a color to them. The first was a crimson red. The second was a deep pink. And the third was an azure white. Connor looked in horror before gaining a glare so heated, the ground he was looking at started to smoke. 'Guess who's back!' An all too familiar voice rang through his head, quickly followed by that same voice laughing, along with two other voices doing the same. In response to this, Connor did the most logical thing he could think of. "GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed in rage for about twenty minutes before running out of breath, but his glare never left his face, even as he panted. "THIS IS MY BODY! You will do what I say, got it?" He tells the other parts of his soul. "And once you recover, you're gone." They all snicker for a second before they all say, 'We promise.' Connor get up as the other parts of his soul tell him what happened and walks away.

Ooc: So yeah, you can stop him if you want. I don't mind venting my anger on some dwma students
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 6:38 pm

Zoro continued on his walk to the source of the controller. He couldn't careless what the other did, after all, not like they needed each other. "moron." He mumbled and he walked away alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:01 pm

As he walked, he got to a building, one made of rocks, though the rocks were smoothed and covered in runes. As he entered he saw two doors swing open and a man walked out. There was a man with short spiky red head, white tank men's top, gloves with weird symbols on them, olive green pants and boots, and a lit cigarette in his mouth. He looked at Zoro with a emotionless face. "What do you need, are you lost in the graveyard?" He asked.

Zoro looked at the man with a glare. "Don't play dumb, I know you released those kishin in the graveyard. Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:04 pm

Elizabeth ran in breathing heavy "sorry ...... im ..... late " she said trying to catch her breath from running all they way from her house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:10 pm

Gyo-gan wizzed in. "I told you we would have gotten here quicker of you has just gotten on my back." He said. He looked at the guy with a the cigarette. "So who are you?"

Zoro looked at the new two with anger. "Idoits." He said. "This is some idiot who unleashed Kishin eggs into the graveyard. Next time try to get here on time so you can be useful when we need you." He said harshly.

The man stood there watching the people before him, seeming to observe the slow ones and the emotional wreck. The new two were in obviously partners, and probably in more ways than one. The other one seemed to be a jerk, but the man knew about him, and knew he had good reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:21 pm

And yet I got here befor you "she said to him then look at the rude guy who spoke "Oh wow were they all killed "she asked about the kishin eggs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remedial lessons suck.   Remedial lessons suck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remedial lessons suck.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next