Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] Empty
PostSubject: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 12:06 pm

02/28/2016
10:48 A.M.

It was a pretty quiet morning in Death City. This was something that Honey could take advantage of. With her soul protect up and her disguise in place, she was on a mission. She was following a lead she'd gotten about a Weapon. Rumor had it that a scythe Weapon in the school had black blood, and Honey was rather interested in him. Normal people wouldn't want to bother with the substance, but Honey wasn't a normal person. No, she saw the REAL value in the stuff. So Mabel had asked the school to make contact with him, and request that he meet her at this cafe. Whether or not he'd show up was another story. The only problem with her plan was that as soon as she tried to wield him, he'd know she was a witch. This was a big risk, but it had to be taken eventually...

Honey let out a sigh, sipping the small cup of coffee that sat before her. To be honest, she didn't look like much of a meister today. Wearing a jean skirt and a pink tee, as well as her beanie, the fourteen year old Mabel Lewis hardly seemed like a fighter... The 171 year old witch on the other hand... That was her real selling point. Hopefully he wouldn't skip out on her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 12:25 pm

Tobias had been out of bed for hours. It wasn't that he was excited, but rather unsure. He had always been unwieldable, Black Blood or not. He'd gone through 15 meisters in the last six months. He had wondered for a while if he'd better off moving some place else, and working as an intern. He was certainly smart enough to do so. But around noon yesterday, Tobi had been called in to meet with Death, who had told him of a young, bubbly meister that really wanted to wield him.

"Weird." He thought to himself.

Now, as he walked down to the cafe, he could see a small girl, sipping coffee from a cup, a beanie stretched over her head. He'd tried to dress casual, but what he donned may have seemed too much for your average Joe. A blue sweater, which covered his collared shirt and tie underneath, a pair of khakis, and blue suede dress shoes. He gently sat down, keeping an eyebrow raised, looking at the petite girl acorss from him.

"Mabel Lewis, correct? I'm Tobias. Tobias Noir."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 1:08 pm

Honey grinned when the boy sat down across from her. He showed. "That'd be me. Nice to meet you, Tobias. Can I get you anything? Coffee? Food?" She asked, almost seeming a bit eager. If he even came to meet a child, he must be hurting for a meister... That left her with a sense of optimism... He looked pretty well groomed, something she could respect. She would be too, if she didn't have to blend with the school...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 1:14 pm

"Are you crazy?" Tobias muttered, never moving his gaze from the girl. "I've went through more meisters than you can probably count in a short amount of time. What makes you so different?" A waiter set down a latte in front of Tobi, with a smile stretched across his face. "So happy to see you again Mr. Noir." Tobi smiled, and sipped from his cup. "I will, however, give you credit for arranging this at my favorite cafe."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 1:33 pm

Honey stretched. "What makes me different...? Well for starters, the fact that you have black blood intrigues me. Plus, I'm probably a way better meister than them. Not to mention, I don't want to make you a Death Scythe." The girl answered, crossing her arms on the table and staring at him with a rather smug smile. The way she was staring at him almost made her seem a bit... mischivous. Like she was plotting something... Mostly because she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 1:36 pm

"The only other option is a Demon Blade, and I'm not about that life, so that's your plan, I'll take my leave." Tobias finished the last of his latte, and called over the waiter to take it, which he was happy to do.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 1:48 pm

Honey shook her head, giving a giggle. She leaned across the table, lowering her voice to a hush. "Ever thought about hunting Monsters?" She asked, not waiting for a response. "Weapons can eat Monster souls, you know? The school doesn't tell it's students, it seems, but Witches used to build Weapons up like that." She added, leaning back and watching for his reaction. The school sure liked to cover things up... Even Honey hadn't heard about it until recently, and now she wanted to try it out. It seemed a tad risky, but hey, what wasn't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 2:04 pm

The weapon's gaze was redirected towards the girl, who seemed to know a lot more about weapons and how they worked, then they should. "You want to make a Grimoire, right? I thought all that talk about Eibon's side branch of weapons was bullshit. But how would you know all about that? That sure is curious, isn't it?" Tobias leaned back, and folded his hands behind his head. "I mean, you couldn't be a witch, now could you?" He laughed, never moving his eyes from the child across from him.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 2:23 pm

Honey took the opportunity as she saw it. "If I were to say yes, would you tell the school on me?" She asked in a teasing tone, looking at Tobias with an odd content. It wasn't like she was just giving it away... She was easing him into it. She was risking a lot by doing this, and she wanted to be sure he'd have no issues with it before she told him for real. After all, it'd be a shame to have to sneak around to talk to weapons...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 2:38 pm

"Hmm. Probably not." He said, closing his eyes. "But, I will not work against the school. I'll go and kill monsters, become a Grimoire, but when we're done, I want Death City still standing so that I show my father how strong I've become, understand?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 12:44 am

"Of course. I'll always consider myself with the school. Even if they don't like me." Honey replied, standing up and offering him a hand. "Partners then?" She asked, giving him her best look of innocence to try and win him over. It almost made her look pathetic... Still though, if he was agreeing to work with her, then all that would be left is telling him she's a witch... But how could she do that here? Too many people... Maybe move locations first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 7:07 pm

"Alright, partners then." Tobias said, a small smirk on his face. "You sure have a way a way with your words, Mabel. You sure are a sorceress with your words." Tobias gave Mabel a suttle wink, hinting that he knew something.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 8:13 pm

And thus, a beautifully horrible partnership was born. ((END))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]   Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Thought About Hunting Monsters? [Honey and Tobias]
Page 1 of 1