Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 10:46 pm

Argatha and Leo had been together several months now. His ruthlessness and her cruelty seemed to play well together. She had power, and fortune, and Argatha was allowed into her world of riches and power. She was respected among other witches, as was he. Leo had given him his own hall in her mansion and he had everything he could ever want - Leo assumed anyway. Who could want anything more? This was the life, wasn't it?

The night was cold and Leo was bundled in her large fur coat. Her winter boots dragged in the snow and kept quiet, not wanting to remove the scarf around her face to speak. Leo was hungry, she was feeling weak. She hadn't eaten a soul in weeks. She miserably looked around the streets in death city, hoping to find someone - anyone to prey on. She turned to face Argatha and leaned her head against his chest (she was much shorter than him). "I'm so hungry. I need to eat..." She groaned quietly.

Winter was always hard on a Leo.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:33 am

Argatha had came into Leo's life, mainly by chance. The events that transpired during their meeting, seemed quite hazy to him now but if asked Argatha would claim that all they really did was make arrangements to be partners to each other. Leo would be his wielder and he her Weapon, as well as her first line of defense. With this partnership came many benefits, like a roof over his head, gourmet meals, and much more. Anything he ever needed was made easily accessible and merely at his fingertips. Everything, except for power that he could actually call his own. Sure he was a very skilled combatant but a single memory was permanently burnt into his mind. The fact that he could only kill his brother while he slept. He had always been better and stronger than Argatha and now he could never prove this truth to be false. He could however attempt to accumulate strength to ease these thoughts away and hopefully forget about his brother all together.

Unfortunately, Argatha's growth was set into a stand still leaving him to constantly contemplate these thoughts over and over again. These thoughts tore him apart from within but he would never show it on the surface, the exception being an occasional frown every now and again. Even then though, he would do so out of reach of Leo's eyesight. He would admit to anyone that Leo has treated him quite nicely over the past few months. He was genuinely appreciative for all that she has done for him and that's why he desired to never show any signs of disrespect towards her. Still he would find himself wishing that they lived somewhere else outside of Death City, that way they wouldn't have to lay low to avoid the pesky DWMA.

Regardless of the need to be secretive though, Leo and Argatha still found time to take strolls every night, this night however was an incredibly chilly one. Unlike Leo who dressed accordingly to the weather however, Argatha decided to dress in a plain red flannel and blue jeans. The only thing he wore that felt appropriate for this weather however was a pair of black rain boots that sufficiently kept most of the snow out of his feet. He never shivered whenever a cold breeze washed over them or even anything else of the like. The cold was simply almost non-existent to him, bothering him in the slightest if not at all. Unfortunately he could not say the same for his partner. This worry was quickly tossed aside however after Leo brought up the dilemma that was her hunger.

Argatha looked down into her eyes as he felt her head press up against his chest. This alone gave Argatha a sense of uneasiness, mostly because it reminded him exactly who what Leo was. A Witch who could probably give a single wave of her hand and put him under her spell causing him to fall madly in love with the lioness. This was a trap that many before him had easily fallen into, the proof being the many slaves that Leo kept at the mansion. Argatha quickly realized how lucky he truly was and put this in the back of his mind before he finally spoke, "I can see that, I guess we can go find a a quick midnight snack. Just tell me what you're in the mood for and I think I'll be able to fetch it for you."
Back to top Go down

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 1:44 pm

(I'm gonna post again just so we can get a vibe going between Leo and Arg, just because we only have like ten posts tops with them together.

Hatter, when you arrive wait for Vel to post and then post and that'll be the posting order. Me, vel, hatter.)

Leo smirked to herself when Argatha replied almost obediently. She could smell the fear on him, the fear of being taken over by her lust magic. It was a very real threat - sometimes Leo didn't even need to focus for it to happen. Weak willed men would fall to their knees the second they laid eyes on her. Honestly... Who could blame them? Standing at 5'6, 120 pounds Leo had the body of a super model. Her thick gold colored hair draped her upper body like a veil, as beautiful as a bride on her wedding day. Leo's melted gold colored eyes seemed to glow against her pale skin. She was a sight for sore eyes.

"Have you eaten well?" Leo purred to him looking up at his face. She had been giving him the slaves that lost their will to live anymore, the souls weren't strong but they were sufficent enough to upgrade his different magic properties in his weapon form. Leo couldn't eat her slaves because they were tainted with her own magic, a part of her soul had already woven it's way into theirs.

They approached the bench they rested at throughout the walk every night. Leo sat down and crossed her legs, pulling out a rolled joint. She used her gold plated lighter to light it and took a big puff. It was then she heard, "Hey! You can't smoke that here! This is a public park!"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:11 am

((OOC: Alrighty, sorry for any grammar errors in this post. Stayed up late trying to make the post.))

Argatha noticed that Leo didn't exactly answer his question about what she would like to eat but he simply choose not to bring light to it. Leo probably had a reason for ignoring the question anyways. Argatha thought over Leo's own question for him and gave a single nod. The meals he was given were always delicious and served on a finely washed silver platter. The souls he was allowed to consume also did wonders for his slowly yet surely increasing power. It was quite unfortunate however that he had to dispose of the rightful owners' of the previously mentioned souls first before he could devour them. Despite that however, it only allowed him to discover many new and different forms of murder. Some methods proving to be more effective than others.

"Your slaves' souls have always been able to satisfy my hunger and I thank you for that Leo. It's just that... I want to.", he began before scratching the back of his head, as if he were trying to rake out the words that have gotten caught within his head. Something about feeding on the slaves satisfied his hunger but at the same time, it left him more and more empty with every passing meal. Possibly all Argatha really wanted, was to actually head out and hunt for these souls instead of having them being handed to him like some kind of small child who needed someone else to care for him. Argatha was soon pulled away from his thoughts once again as he heard the masculine voice of a bothersome pest that was currently pestering his partner about her smoking habits.

Argatha gave a single glance to Leo, already knowing that that she was to ask him to dispose of the poor fool. "Give me a minute, this shouldn't take too long.", Argatha said in a match much more serious tone than usual. He turn his gaze towards the man that criticized Leo, hunger burning in the orbs that Argatha would call his eyes. This was going to be exactly what Argatha was asking for. The man tried to make protest once again but they were now directed towards Argatha. The words however would come out as nothing more than meaningless sound to the Dark Weapon. The noise kept breaking down, more and more until it became low and quiet static. It was than that Argatha made his first strike, socking the man in the gut to cause him to yelp and haunch over in pain. He covered his stomach with his arms but felt Argatha soon take a hold of one of them. Using all his strength, Argatha flung the man's arm over his shoulder, sending the man flying up and over Argatha's own head before he slammed his back and spine onto the snowy floor below. Argatha still wasn't finished with him yet, evident due to him still having a tight hold of the man's arm. Argatha proceeded to stomp on his face with his shiny, trapping the muffled screams for help the man attempted to make while each of his teeth were smashed in. The man tried to claw and push the foot away but Argatha would only push down harder, soaking the bottom of his boot with blood. As he pushed down, he pulled and tugged on the man's arm. The sounds of muscles tearing and tendons snapping were extremely audible for anyone around to hear. The muffled screams the man made only grew louder and louder with each tug Argatha made with the man's arm. It wasn't before long that the arm was torn free from the man's socket, splashing and soaking Argatha's clothes with the crimson bodily fluid. Suddenly the screams went silent and the soul was finally free from the corpse that Argatha had made.
Back to top Go down

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:26 pm

Leo watched Argatha literally rip the man limb from limb, unbothered. The part that bothered her was the sloppiness of the kill, now Argatha was covered in blood and they would need to end the stroll early to go home and change. Leo slowly stood up, flicking joint into the snow where it went out instantly. She made her way slowly to Argathas side and looked down at the soul floating in the snow. She bent down and picked it up, enjoying the warm temperature in her hands. "Maybe if you would have made the kill cleaner I would have let you have this one..." Leo said darkly, swallowing the soul in a gentle gulp. She immediately felt stronger, and her appearance became healthier. After resting for a moment she grabbed Argatha by his collar. "Do you not care for my life?" She hissed at him, giving him a small shake. She released him and saw her now blood covered hand. She took her hand she smeared the blood across his face. "if anyone walked up on us now, they would see two killers instead of two innocent bystanders." She sighed sadly. "You mustn't care for me at all..."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 9:41 pm

OCC: Oh, I wasn't aware I was part of this thread as well but I am happy to join it. So should I post after Vel next post or wait a few until you guys get a groove down.
Back to top Go down

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 9:43 pm

Ooc: wait for vels reply just because I'm curious on how he's gonna respond to that comment Leo made
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 10:24 pm

OCC: Ok will do
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 3:27 pm

((OOC: I'm very sorry it took me to days to respond guys, been busy.))

Argatha could only stare at the blood that soaked his clothes and dripped onto the snow below him, contaminating its purity that was its natural color to dye it the crimson shade of blood. This all quickly changed however when Leo yanked him out of the trance and shook him by his collar. A simple, 'HEY, HEY, HEY', was all he was able to yelp out out as he was shaken by the Lioness. When she finally finished, Argatha fell to the floor on his bottom. Sure he could've tried to fight back in any form or way but he knew that it would all come to one inevitable end. Besides, some part of him kind of enjoyed watching Leo get flustered to the point of belittling him in such a way. At least to an extent, the blood that was wiped on his face may have been pressing it a bit to far but even then, Argatha responded by giving a simple defeated sigh. After he heard Leo ask her question once again he answered hurriedly with, "Hey! I do alright, I do. I'm sorry, honestly. I promise I'll make my next kill cleaner and I'll happily accept any punishment you attend on throwing my way in the future but first... What do you suppose we do about hiding the body?" He followed his question by nodding his head over in the direction of corpse he had recently made to draw her attention back to it.
Back to top Go down

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 5:21 pm

OOC: are we not sticking with the soul eater canon that the body dissapeared upon death and only left the soul?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 6:44 pm

OCC: In the Manga, bodies would only disappears if killed with a Demon Weapon in weapon from. In the Anime, anyone who died disappeared into a soul.
Back to top Go down

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 6:56 pm

OOC: for the sake of drama in this post let's keep the body lol also hatter, feel free to post!
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 7:01 pm

OCC: Will do but first I need to do my other post.
Back to top Go down

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 10:34 pm

OOC: bump
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 10:43 pm

Sorry, you guys continue without me, I am finishing up a Char I what to use in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Hunting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting
Page 1 of 1