Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charim Griswald

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Charim Griswald Empty
PostSubject: Charim Griswald   Charim Griswald I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2016, 2:50 am

Charim Griswald

Charim Griswald 22043-anime-paradise-white-hair-anime-girl

Animal Form: Charim's animal form is a large Great White Shark, though its body is completely white and instead of black its eyes are a bright piercing blue like her own. The side fins feature the same burn patterns that Charim has on her arms. The tail fin is purposely jagged along the back end, like an over enunciated saw-tooth pattern. While in her shark form, she can cut through things as hard as steel with her fins.

History:

As soon as she was born, Charim was spirited away from her father by her mother, a mid powered witch. Charim's affluence with magic was great, and her mother spent many years molding her daughter into a powerful magic user. However, one night when Charim was 17, their hideout was assaulted by a weapon and a Meister. The weapon had absolute control over flame, and in trying to escape Charim received a pair of almost identical burn marks on her forearms. She survived, though the same could not be said for her mother. It was there that she made one of the greatest choices of her life. She would exterminate these living weapons from the face of the earth in memory of her mother, and out of hatred for the heretic. She spent the next several decades forming a powerful multinational corporation from which to influence and watch the world. To this day, Charon Inc. has been a foremost supplier from anything from bullets to bandages, and anything in between.

Personality
:
Charim had been focused as a child, but carefree as well. When her mother died, her childhood ended. She threw herself into the world, quickly learning that she could use her femininity to her advantage. She learned seduction at a young age, often flirting to keep men and sometimes women off their game. Next she learned to be ruthless. There could be nothing that stood between her, the hunter, and her enemy, the prey. She accepted this nature of her animal side, the shark, using it to her advantage. Finally, she learned, as a businesswoman, that one couldn't have all their cards on the table. She needed to be mysterious, the factor at play that nobody knew how to anticipate.

Description:
Charim is mysteriously beautiful, 5'7'', thin but muscly. Her most striking feature is her snow white hair, which, combined with her striking blue eyes, creates a 1 2 punch sort of effect on first meeting. When acting as a witch, her hair is let down and allowed to fan out behind her. She dresses in a long dark blue gown, a hat with teeth lining the brim and two dangerously slanted as, combat boots, and wrist guards with two fin-like protrusions. When operating as CEO, she dresses in a black suit, glasses, and has her hair in a ponytail.

Difficulty:

Moves: Undisclosed

Miscellaneous:
Charim's burns have always been trouble, and she often goes into fits where they release some of her stored up reserves of magic, often as heat or steam.

Have I read the Rules:
And if you come with me, I'll give you overwhelming power and madness.

Last edited by Xaldalneir on June 1st 2016, 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Charim Griswald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charim Griswald   Charim Griswald I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2016, 11:45 am

Her animal form needs to have a description
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Charim Griswald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charim Griswald   Charim Griswald I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 11:35 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Charim Griswald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charim Griswald   Charim Griswald I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 1:35 am

I mean... the animal description is technically too short. If another staff is cool with it, then idc.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Charim Griswald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charim Griswald   Charim Griswald I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:18 am

TBH I'm okay with it, but just throw in one of her Shark Magic abilities or something and we'll move her over, Bliv.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Charim Griswald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charim Griswald   Charim Griswald I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 11:59 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charim Griswald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charim Griswald   Charim Griswald I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charim Griswald
Page 1 of 1