Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 3:26 pm

As the two tried to close the wound that had opened Tessa's side up, the woman's laugh continued. "That's just it! I've been training for twelve years!" She replied, sitting up. She barely seemed phased by the wound on her side now. "Why? What am I fighting for? What are we fighting for?" Tessa slowed her laugh to a stop, a big grin stretching her face as she wiped her eyes. "I'm not even in the field anymore. I'm not even an asset! I'm just sitting here, in a graveyard, training like power will somehow change what happened, or the outcome of next time. Do you know, the last time I was hit this badly, my weapon was alive? It's kind of amusing. Nothing has changed without him. I'm still not as capable as I could be." She said, staggering to a stand.

Tessa took in a deep breath. composing herself as her face returned to her normal bored state. Something was different there though... In her eyes... It was a certain fire, long fizzled out but now re-kindred... Something had changed, alright... Tessa had made up her mind, and nothing would stop her.

Despite Tessa seeming fine, it didn't change the small hole in her side. She seemed to ignore it's bleeding as though it wasn't there. These things happened, and there wasn't much she could do until she could patch it up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 5:12 pm

"Seem capable t'me." The Corsair said, with his beaten ribs in mind. sitting as still as possible, unlike Tessa, who seemed eager to bleed out or make her wound worse. The Death Scythe couldn't do anything about it, though, in his current state. "Y'should chill. Y'leaking. N'good f'you." He said to Tessa, attempting now to exponentially lower the number of syllables he used within every sentence, to save his chest from moving as much as possible, then, aimed at the other person there, he said "Get m'hat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 8:29 pm

I would have appreciated a "Thank you" Erika said as she finished her sad attempt at stitching up Tessa's side, and then turning to face the Death Scythe. Or a "Please" Erika walked over to the gravestone that The Corsair's hat was on facing away from the other two. If you don't think power can change the possibilities of the future, then your idea of power is strangely small. Erika patted some dust off of the hat before turning slightly to Frisbee it, more or less, to its owner. Walking just out of earshot, she pushed a few buttons on her phone while she gave a brief explanation of the situation.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 9:00 am

Tessa glanced over to the woman that had laced her side up to (kind of) stop the bleeding. "... Sorry. I guess I'm not used to someone trying to stitch me shut. Thanks... I'm going to head to the school after this... See if I can't get the infirmary to do their job." She replied as the woman walked off. Seemed like she had to make a phone call. Tessa pulled out a pack of cigarettes, placing one between her lips as she held the pack down to the man in a silent offer. "I like your style... Keep training. I'd hate to get better than someone with a drive like your's without too much effort..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 11:18 am

After catching his hat and plopping it on top of the messy pile he called hair, The Corsair declined the offer of a cigarette with a shake of his head. Right now, he wasn't a smoker. Maybe he would be, later. He didn't know what would happen with his head. "I 'ways tr'n." He said, still trying to keep the work his ribs had to do to a minimum, but figuring they probably weren't entirely broken, he stood up. "'Firmary 'tis, then?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 2:00 pm

Tessa gave a painful shrug, looking towards the school. "I suppose so. The infirmary would probably help." She replied, tucking the pack of cigarettes away in a pocket. She sighed, taking a step towards the school and watching to see if the man would follow. He seemed pretty injured, so leaving him alone would be bad if he just fell over and passed out or something.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 3:12 pm

The Corsair stepped forward, once, and again, and again, his gait careful and smooth; whether it was to avoid upsetting his chest or whether it was another change, it was hard to tell. Might have been both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]   A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Restless Soul [Tessa//Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2