Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excavation [MISSION]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2016, 7:18 pm

Aspen was watching the situation unfold from the sidelines at this point, positively loathing the cold weather that he had suddenly been thrust into without a jacket. He saw Banks pull out a gun and point it at Ace and Astrid, unsure of which he would actually fire at; rather than allowing the situation to get any more out of hand that it already was by allowing the projectiles fired by Banks to actually hit they intended target, which was actually their team, the man elected to instead transport each of the fairly hot projectiles to clatter relatively harmlessly on top of Banks' head. That is, but one, which he sent to fall upon Poole; her box of gore was what caused him to be absolutely freezing. He tried to drop the thing on bare skin, with her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 12:40 pm

Ace gave out a detesting groan, and uncoiled his chains from the girl's neck. "Fine, I have no reason to care anyways." The tall boy brushed himself off in a disdainful manner and crossed his arms, turning from the group. "This isn't my mission, so you're more than welcome to handle the situation as you please. I'm WALKING back to America, so have fun!" The outburst was, as they usually are, rather extreme and generally directed at no one in particular, merely just an unnecessary display of anger. Of course, he couldn't help but feel bad for the girl to some degree.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2016, 7:05 pm

Astryd bit her lip, standing up and brushing the snow off of her. "Thank you. If I was trusted enough to go on this mission, you all should be able to trust me," she muttered before she pulled her jacket tighter around her and rolled her eyes over dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2016, 4:30 am

Poole bounced back in alarm as she heard the multiple shots fire. Then in amazement she watched the bullets disappear only to find one landing on top of her head. Despite the heat that radiated from it, she didn't seem the least bit bothered by . Instead, she propped it into her hands and used it to warm them up since they we starting to get just about as cold as the chilling breeze that passed her by.

By the time Ace finished his little tantrum, Poole wiggled her way over to Astryd and whispered, "Pssst. Hey. I know I said I'll kill ya but.... I might be willing to spare ya if you happen to carry a light." Poole then patted her own pocket to reveal to Astryd that there was something within it. "I might even go the extra mile and make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2016, 12:52 am

Banks's eyes grew wide as his bullets disappeared and his mouth fell open in amazement. What may have been a simple usage of his abilities to Aspen was astounding to him. Two bullets would clatter onto his head as he experienced the rare event of missing a shot. He was extraordinarily glad that Lyssa was no where near at the moment, though he could imagine her voice in his head now complaining. The bullets that had hit Banks's head would defy gravity and change direction again so long as Banks maintained a bit of focus, seemingly unaffected by normal gravity as they began falling towards Ace's chains as if he were some sort of super magnetic rock star and the bullet, his ferrous groupy.

The weaponless gun meister kicked his shoes in the snow as the Toromaki walked away. He was kinda glad for the snow. He kept kicking and sliding his feet in the snow until eventually he spelled out the 2 words. What now?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2016, 1:38 pm

Oh, how bad Aspen felt about giving the crazy one who wrote off his jacket something to warm up by. A silent death glare at this person was followed by a sigh and the decision to let it go until he could afford to punch her in the throat or something. Right now, the mission was more important than petty fights about jackets. Considering that the silent gunman seemed to be the only one really willing to go ahead and do something, Aspen approached him, confused for a bit as he watched him kick the snow around until he finally saw the formation of letters. "The mission states that the mountains turned into tropical mountains." Aspen stated, looking around fruitlessly as he shoved his hands deeper into his pockets. "I would LOVE it if you or anyone else happened to see any green on the way down. Mission must go on and I don't want frostbite."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 6:35 pm

OOC: It just occurred to me that this is my post. I dropped Astryd, so carry on~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excavation [MISSION]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2