Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophia Violet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sophia Violet Empty
PostSubject: Sophia Violet   Sophia Violet I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 9:29 pm

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None (so far)

Love Interest: Death the Kid

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Sophia has blonde hair, usually tied back into a ponytail, with neon purple dyed at the tips. Her eye color is deep purple. She usually wears a dark green sweater, blue jeans, and white sneakers with neon yellow laces and neon green details. She has a dark purple shoulder bag with salmon colored flowers which she uses to carry her things like her sketch book and pencil to draw and phone and ear buds to listen to music with which she is almost never seen without. Sophia wears a dark purple beanie occasionally and also wears a lilac colored strapless dress for any formal events she may attend.

Personality: Sophia is outgoing and loves to make friends, so she is also very social. Sophia is creative and artistic, as well as a huge Otaku. She is a major goody-two-shoe and doesn't have much self-confidence unless you seriously anger her. She also can get a bit hyper at times when she’s around her friends, but is calm and collected when she is alone. Sophia is a bit naïve and gullible, the gullible side of her putting her trust in many people, most of them reliable. This trait makes it easier for people to use her and if she is used she feels very hurt. Depending on how she expresses this, through anger or sadness, is the ways she will react in a situation. If she’s sad she will mope about it, but if she’s angry as mentioned before, things may get serious.

History: Sophia looked up to her older brother who was killed in Asura’s uprising along with his weapon partner who was also his fiancé, so she aspired to become a meister in honor of the two. She didn't fulfill her dreams of becoming a meister until she was twenty eight because she had an interest to become a multimedia artist or animator, but eventually came back to her original passion. She still has a deep love for anything artistic or creative as well as music and can almost never be seen without her sketchbook as well as her phone and ear buds.

Miscellaneous: Soul World: Sophia’s Soul World is a pond in the middle of a small clearing in the woods. Everything in the world is grayscale except for anyone's eyes, which are their original color, blood, which is red, and flowers, which are all yellow. Sophia comes here every time she is asleep and most of her dreams are lucid (meaning she can control them). What lies deeper into the heart of the forest is unknown, but she is curious to venture out one day, but that may lead to danger…

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Sophia le Nerdiest on July 26th 2016, 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Sophia Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Violet   Sophia Violet I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 10:39 pm

I am 90% sure I wrote in this a second ago, but oh well.

Hello Sophia and welcome to SERP. I'm not sure if this character is ready for approval, but whenever you are ready just tag it as "(Complete)", "(Finished)", or something similar to let me know that you are ready to do mod things. If you are wondering why your post has moved, we try to keep all of the apps in their respective sub-sections, and since, unless I'm mistaken, this character is a meister this sub-forum is where the application belongs. Thank you for coming to the site. Whenever your ready for me I'll get to your app.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sophia Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Violet   Sophia Violet I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 8:28 am

Sophie, we do not allow references to canon characters,  but with it being in the crush section,  an exception can be made. Please do a grammar run through, and change her age in reference to the Asura battle,  just leaving it vague.  We have not posted an official time skip.

Otherwise you are good to go, dearie. I'll defer to Vagrant,  post-changes,  for the approval!
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Sophia Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Violet   Sophia Violet I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 6:18 pm

Sophia Violet Image13
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sophia Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Violet   Sophia Violet I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 5:25 am

Sophia Violet SuBGn35

As of 8/12/2016, this character is in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sophia Violet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Violet   Sophia Violet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophia Violet
Page 1 of 1