Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ganking the competition.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Ganking the competition. Empty
PostSubject: Ganking the competition.   Ganking the competition. I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 12:41 am

I am afraid to inform my fellow SERP members that after Ema, The Squid Lady, will have reduced activity on the site. After she ran her computer into my knife 12 times, it apparently began having technical difficulties. Hhmm, who woulda thunk it.

Until the problems with the aforementioned machine, which I bear no responsibility for damaging, have been fixed, you should expect significantly less activity from your friendly, neighborhood Squid Girl.

Instead you should have your characters direct their attention towards one of the many characters of VagrantAtHeart, a new up and coming moderator with high aspirations. His characters are more than capable of fulfilling your role-playing needs. Need someone to rp with that pesky Toromaki of yours alone in the institution? Well, Grey is your man. Got a kishin egg that needs help collecting souls in LA, Grey can help with that to. On a boat with a few homicidal maniacs, you guessed it, Grey can rp it.

Grey also plans on "relieving" Ema of some of her Moderatorial burdens. If you have any characters that need approving that you were going to ask her to approve, why wait? You may as utilize this opportunity created by this most unfortunate accident to whip up some juicy and exciting characters for your favorite moderator to approve. That is assuming your favorite moderator is me, which it should be. Did I mention that Ema is going to be a bit inactive because she ran her computer into my knife?

On an unrelated note for those of you with perfectly working computers, Statistically speaking the computers of people who don't approve apps like "Narcissus Oleander" that Vagrantatheart planned on approving, but was unable to, have a zero percent chance of being poked by my sharp things. I'm not saying that Ema's computer would be working had she let me accept the character, but I'm not saying it wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ganking the competition.   Ganking the competition. I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 3:20 pm

So, it took some doing, and I had to factory reset my computer, but I got it working again. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of things in the process.

As for you, Vagrant, we're gunna have to have a squiddy showdown. You ink this is funny? I'm not squiddin' around here. You need to jet yourself in line before I jet salty! You wanna try swimming with the big squids, yoo gotta be a kraken. Are you a kraken, Vagrant? You look like a guppy to me. Now stand down, my tentacular presence demands your absence.~

Ganking the competition. Tumblr_m1cpqbNQGL1r5iaqdo1_400
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Ganking the competition.   Ganking the competition. I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 4:17 pm

You weren't supposed to have returned so soon. All of my plans. This cannot be.

Ganking the competition. Tumblr_nc7k2h2IBo1ro8jcyo1_500

Someone save me. The Vagrant runs away.
[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganking the competition.   Ganking the competition. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ganking the competition.
Page 1 of 1