Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time coming, I guess.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Long time coming, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Long time coming, I guess.   Long time coming, I guess. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2016, 8:53 pm

Yoyo, whaddup, it's dat boi, me.
How y'all doin today? Its pretty lit on my end.
Anywho, sad news incoming! Do with that info as you will.

So, as literally none of you may know, I've been having multiple family deaths left and right. And on top of that, my family is having a whole bunch of, money problems. So i also have to worry about that.

So with that in mind, plus countless other things, i must take a, pretty sizeable break from the site. (Dont expect me until after at least December)

Now, Vi and Sky, you can contact me by PM, since i don't want your charries to go dead because of me! So I'll make sure to keep those peeps active as best as I can.

Anyway, you may go back to your previously scheduled programing! I love and will see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Long time coming, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time coming, I guess.   Long time coming, I guess. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2016, 11:06 pm

Aw. I hope everything stays good on your side of the spectrum, Chase. Stay positive! :3
Back to top Go down

Long time coming, I guess.
Page 1 of 1