Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C'mon SERP!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2016, 8:58 pm

Hey guys, I was gone for awhile but I am noticing that SERP is... Dying... Personally I am kind of sad. Well through thick and thin! I will continue being with SERP! It is a nice site with nice people. Some people I don't want to stop talking to. I made some good friends on here and I hope SERP becomes a little more busy. But not so busy to where we cant RP. Either way, we I am sticking with SERP and that is final!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2016, 8:33 am

Before I say anything else I can assure you that SERP is not dying. Such lack of activity happens from time to time, especially at this time of year. Don't worry. Everyone is just a little busy. This site is 3 years old and it won't just die. ^^
Ps. It's time for me to finally make a return! Hahaha >u<
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2016, 1:27 am

Hehe, okay Big Brother, haven't been on SERP long enough to know that but I trust ya!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2016, 1:29 am

Oh yeah, I am finally going to make the post in our thread, but I am gonna throw in your two characters in sooner or later. Unless if you want to make another Thread for the events after this when he meets these two. Up to you!

Personally I go either way, but tipping towards the other Thread. Cause I have ideas either way but the other Thread's idea will be interesting...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2016, 5:33 pm

Let's put your adorable twin weapons and Raccoon into a new thread ^^
I'm sure it'll be a looot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2016, 5:00 pm

(A wild fox appeared)

Holiday and school time is a busy time n whatnot

also, hi :3

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2016, 7:44 pm

A flareon has appeared as well

If I had threads I was actually interested in that had some action I'd be posting left and right
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2016, 5:23 pm

Been a mess. Returning soon, hopefully today. Gunna put a little teaser on ask.fm, if you watch Rin or Ace's asks~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C'mon SERP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon SERP!   C'mon SERP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C'mon SERP!
Page 1 of 1