Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this the end of SERP?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Is this the end of SERP?!? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 12:53 am

What has happened? Nobody is on anymore. Where did the love for this great anime go? I come back to find my home in ruins, my family slipping away, and the most recent post in Death City being 2 weeks old. Is this really the end?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 1:02 am

Of course it isn't the end. SERP has droughts. It has inactivity. It needs to be talked off the ledge every now and again. BUT... Just like a cockroach that lost its head, it refuses to stay dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 1:16 am

Haha! That's actually a great analogy! I should now that by now, because I'm living proof. Give it a little bit is suppose, and things should be back to somewhat normal.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 7:26 pm

We'll be fine. We've been through worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 8:04 pm

SERP died about a year and a half ago fam
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 10:34 pm

I don't know anymore what's with this site.. :/
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:02 am

Alright, it's time for a Blivi story.

So, the site launched in the spring of 2013. We got a few good months in. Traffic was booming, people were joining every day, things got a little crazy. And then September rolled around. And people stopped visiting as often. Where we used to have 10 or 12 people on a day, we were down to anywhere from 2-5, at most, at a single time. And I was scared out of my mind, because I thought that for all the effort to build this from the last site, it was just going to disappear after 5 months. SERP has never been active during Fall and Winter. We're a seasonal site. And yes, that's not exactly the best thing, but real life should always come before what happens here. SERP isn't dead. It's just hibernating, like it always does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:46 pm

Bliv how come you aren't an Admin?
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:50 pm

Why would I be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:55 pm

Because you created the site.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:56 pm

*Shrugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:59 pm

*doesn't understand*
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 6:27 pm

Bliv isn't an admin because things happened. Things. Lots of things.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 6:29 pm

#allthethings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end of SERP?!?   Is this the end of SERP?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this the end of SERP?!?
Page 1 of 1