Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2017, 1:43 am

Raicheal have had enough excitement in the past week to last her ten lifetimes. Having just recently recovered, physically at least, from the candy clown attack she suffer all she want to do was bury her head in a pillow and forgot, though she knew full well she wouldn't be able to. The look in that girl's eyes... the feel of her lips on her own... the taste of strawberry that fill her mouth as they kissed... just thinking about it was enough to set shivers down her spine. Just another thing to add to all my mental scars she thought sadly. The only highlight to this was that her Meister, Atticus was able to save her before the clown could do anything...more. Shivers run back down her spine and she shook a little... the clown have seen the site... seen her in her past life... wanted to see the scars... she her body... use it like they did. Raicheal clutched her book closer to her chest as she walked down the hall, trying her best to avoid people and keep walking. She have been released from the hospital wing early that day and despite how much she wanted to stay there , the nurses insisted that she attend classes for the day. However, it didn't do her any good, she tried her best to listen to the teacher but in her current mindset she couldn't focus on anything but the events of the weekend. Atticus knew it too, He have copied down notes for her and said he would give them to her when I felt better...if she ever did. Raicheal sighed, she wish Atticus could be with her but he have work at the Death Cafe and have to run off as soon as classes finish... leaving her all alone. Raicheal walked soberly down the hall with the other student, head bowed and eyes on the floor. At least I can laid down once I get to the dorms She thought just a peaceful night by myself.        
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2017, 2:00 am

"So the meister is here and the weapon is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..." The lesson seemed to drone on endlessly for Azurian causing the unfocused teen to groan into her the crook of her elbow just praying for an end. Seconds ticked by, minutes, or what seemed like hours, she didn't care! She began slowly tapping the table hoping her bored mental rant wouldn't draw the attention of the professor currently lost within his own maps. Why she even took this class in the first place was a question on it's own, she figured it wouldn't be like normal school and math wouldn't apply... she was dead wrong! So much precision went into each movement of the meister and cooperation of the flow of spirit between the two. As much as Azurian didn't want to admit it, it was AGONIZING!! Eventually the sound of freedom rang throughout the room alerting everyone that class was over. Azurian couldn't get out of the room fast enough! Freedom was shouting her name big and loud and it wasn't letting go!

Azurian threw on her headphones that blared music into her skull so loudly, it was as if a rock band had rushed by! "YAAAHOOOO!!" She shouted racing down the halls accidentally colliding with a random girl. She was knocked cleanly over and into the adjacent wall quietly rubbing the bump on her head. As soon as she looked up, noticing the girl she'd bumped into and quickly rushed to either say sorry, or help her up depending on what had happened. "Oh geez, sorry! Didn't see ya there, Name's Azurian!"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2017, 2:28 am

Raicheal wasn't sure what happened... one minute she was watching her feet slowing walking toward the front door to the school and then the next thing she knows, she was sideway against the wall sitting sprawled on the floor with a flesh bump on her head. Raicheal slowly and softly rubbed it tenderly groaning slightly as it ached and lamenting the fact that she have not even been out of the hospital wing for a day and was injured again. As she sat there she suddenly hear someone's voice and noticed a very colorful girl standing in front of her with loud music coming from a pair or headphone around her neck. She ask loudly if Raicheal was alright and said her name was Azurian. Raicheal rubbed her head a little more, this was the last thing she needed but she couldn't be rude to the girl.

"I-I'm fine." Raicheal said quietly though whether or not Azurian hear her with the music play she didn't know "it's just a s-small b-b-bump...I...I hav-have had w-w-wrost."
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2017, 1:10 pm

Azu gave a dull expression but still offered her hand to help the girl up. "Hey, I've seen you around, you're that, eh, bow type weapon! That's so cool how you can fully transform without messing something up! Props to ya!" She said turning off her tunes to make the conversation seem less awkward. Her rainbow eyes blazing behind darkened shades with excitement upon meeting another weapon type! 'OH YEAH! ANOTHER WEAPON TYPE!! SHE COULD TOTALLY GIVE ME SOME POINTERS! I'LL BE THE BEST EXPLOSIVE WEAPON TYPE OUT THERE. MUAHAHAHA!!! CITIES, TOWNS WILL BOW BEFORE MY HEROISM!! BANNERS WILL SHOUT MY NAME IN A VARIETY OF COLORS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD!' She thought quietly giving a fierce kind of smile!

"So you've actually ben in fights, eh? That's gotta be a total adrenaline rush!!! How do you do it?? Shoot magic arrows. Or how did you first know you were a weapon?? When did you totally transform and gain the town's approval with the massive display of total bow-defied brilliance??" Azu's voice was beginning to pick up and skip a little letting her mind wander from her current location as she imagined her battles both partner and weapon in total sync. "Ooh I'll bet you have like a ton of souls already!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2017, 4:05 am

Raicheal sat there for a moment and then she realizes Azurian was offering her a hand to help her get up.

"Oh...Sorry, I-I am use to b-being on the floor..." she said timidly as she extended a shaking hand to Azurian outstretched one slowly pulled herself to her feet before light brushing her skirt to get any dirt off of it. As she did so she heard the loud music great switched off and then Azurian complemented her causing Raicheal to smile softly.

"Thank you but it is really nothing...there are other weapons who can do much more." She said in a sober tone "Anyway, I think i soon get..." but her words were cut off by the tidal wave to question that seen to crash down on her from Azurian...each one getting harder to understand as her words increased in speed. Raicheal's head was spinning slightly as she try to keep up with them and trying to think of an answer. She shifted nervously on the spot as Azuiran wait to hear her response and that slowly she began to said nervously.

"A-actually... I do-don't have a-any s-souls...or b-been in a f-fight and as for the a-arrows... I am n-not sure of that e-either..." Raicheal bit her lip a little and reached up to grip her left arm with her right hand as her body shook a little "but as f-for how I l-learn ab-about my p-power... it just happened... and it s-scared a-a lot of p-p-people w-when it d-did... some of t-them e-ever w-w-wanted to k-k-k-k-kill me b-because of i-it" small tears began to form in the corners of Raicheal’s eye as her body shook more. "s-so th-they t-told me n-n-never to do i-it... and so w-when I w-was al-alone I p-p-practiced and l-learned to c-control it... b-because if I-I d-didn't... I w-would be d-dead..." Tears rounded down Raicheal's face as she clutched her arm more "but t-than was t-the past... a d-different l-life... I-I am s-sorry for w-wasting y-your time... I s-should just l-leave..." Raicheal slowly made her way around Azurian and began to walk to the school's door again, head hung with tiny drops of water appearing at her feet with each step.    

Last edited by Hatter94 on January 6th 2017, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2017, 8:03 pm

"Peh..." Az said starting to turn around only to freeze mid turn upon hearing the soft plip, plip, plip, sound as each tear hit the ground. "Hey, you aight?" She said turning back towards her. Her face holding a questioning confused look that slowly morphed into a sort of worried and concerned look. "Hey!" She said reaching out to grab her shoulder. "Look," She said with a sigh. "The past is the past, you can't change that, but what you can do is build a future worth living. I mean sure, things happen, and people are after ya but honestly you're this super bad ass weapon so I don't think they'll be much of a threat! In no time at all you're gonna mow down more Kishin than you can count and be the best death scythe out there!"

Azu raised an imaginative firey fist to her face and gave her a cocky smile. "You know what? You could probably mow down the world in a fiery array having many bow at your feet as your Meister raises your weapon form into the air in victory!"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2017, 12:05 am

Raicheal walked, her mood worst now, wanting nothing but to go home, curl into a ball and sleep. Tears ran the length of her face before falling on the ground and staining the floor with her sadness. She wanted to continue on her way as the Azurian ask if she was already and didn't stop until she felt Azurian's hand on her shoulder. Raicheal gaze remain on floor as she listen to Azurian talk, listen to her said she the past was the past, listen to her said she could build to the future, listen to her said she could become a strong weapon. The was a pause after Azurian finished speaking, a silence that as nothing but absolute and then...

"You're wrong..." Raicheal said with sadness in her voice "I wanted nothing more that to forget my past and move on... but my past away finds me. Tear began to fall faster hitting the floor rapidly one after the over. "I wanted to come to this school for a fresh start but all I keep finding are reminders of what I use to be" Raicheal's body start to shake, vibrating as she slowly start to sob. "I-I wanted to b-become s-stronger... wan-wanted to stop being a b-burden on my M-Meister...M-my friends... but I can't... when s-she a-a-a-a-at-at-at-att-att-att-att-acked m-m-m-me... s-she pro-proved how w-w-weak...I-I-I... a-a-am." Before Azurian could do anything Raicheal knees buckled and she feel to the floor and started to sob.

"I-I-I J-Ju-just w-w-wanted to be h-h-happy!" Raicheal cried as she sobbed "I j-j-just wa-wanted a b-b-b-better l-l-l-l-li-li-life! I j-just w-want to f-forget." With that Raicheal curled into a ball and sobbed, completely forgetting where she was and that Azurian was there.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 7:17 pm

((I am so sorry, I am totally here now!))

Azu froze upon seeing the person in front of her now crumble to the ground for a few seconds before letting out a somewhat harsh scoff. "Tsk, Do you really wanna let your past url your entire life or do you wanna be there to fight for the future? Look, I've seen all kinds of abuse," She lied of course but kept up a stony face in an attempt to use this moment as a teaching strengthening moment. "And honestly, sure there might be people after you, but you ned to show them who's boss! Let them fear you!! You can't go around thinking life is just a running gag of nothing but misery, there are things you are good at and heck if I know a single tale my adopted mother told me. She took a deep breath pausing for dramatic effect hoping Raicheal was listening through the sobs.

"It is a dangerous world out there and kid, you've gotta fight it. Sure there are people you're gonna let down, can't keep everyone happy all the time, and sure there are people who won't like you but you need to push that aside as far as you can in order to move on so fill up your balloon of life and fly! Fly higher than anyone else could, prove to them why you should stay upon this earth! The reason you're still alive is because you've got the fire within you somewhere and soon that fire will need to be called forth to show the real you! Now come on!" Azu offered yet another hand to help Raicheal up. "Prove to the world that you're here for a reason and a damn good one at that! Feel the fire within as it ignites your soul and shine brighter than the morning star! Be the strong person I know you can be!"

Azu finished with both fists up in a punching sort of manner but then paused halfway hoping Raicheal would fist bump.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2017, 1:38 am

Raicheal lay on the floor sobbing loudly but due to Azurian natural volume she still hear every word she said. Half way through the first part Azurian speech Raicheal's sobbing lessen to a lightly crying and by the beginning of the story she had sat up a little to look at Azurian with her tear stained face. Sniffing a little and wiping her eyes on her forearm, Raicheal watch and listen to Azurian's story as the tears stop. When Azurian offered her hand Raicheal took it and slowly and shaky got to her feet. Standing in front of Azurian, Raicheal looked at her with her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Do...Do you r-really think I c-can b-be a s-s-strong p-person?" Raicheal said wiping her face, her voice weak but hopeful.

(sorry it took so long and sorry it is seem short)
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2017, 10:55 pm

((It's fine :D Welcome back!))

Azu put up her fists in a sort of punching motion imagining them erupting in flames just as spoke, "Of course you can! Anyone can be strong but heck, you might be even better than that!! Hey, whaddya say once I find myself a partner we race to see how strong each one of us can get!!" She then threw that fist into the air only to open it for a hopeful high five as she smiled widely. "Heck, I've got a lot of catching up to do since you've already found yourself a partner!"

She then threw her head back and shouted into the hallway as the last of the students were filing out for the day. "HEY ALL YOU!! WE'RE GONNA BE THE BEST!! TOP DOG NUMBER ONE, HE-YEAH!!!" The noise rattling through the nearly empty hallways caused some of the students to halt in place and just stare towards their general direction for what seemed like ages before they just snickered, rolled their eyes, and continued on their way knowing how this newbie could be a bit of a handful when it came to her mouth, yet none had seen her actually transform due to the fact she was terrified of losing herself to her weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2017, 12:41 am

Raicheal smiled wearily at Azurian as she gave her speech about them becoming stronger together and while she wasn't sure she wanted to become a Death Scythe or even fight Kishin Eggs, the energy coming off of Azurian was slightly infections and was making her feel better. However, when Azurian bought the attention of the remaining students onto herself and Raicheal in turn, she shy and nervous demeanor returned and she shift behind Azurian to hide herself from their eyes. Once they were gone, Raicheal step back out from behind Azurian.

"Sorry," Raicheal said apologetically towards Azurian "I...I don't like crowds looking...at..me..." Raicheal stood there for a few seconds grabbing her arm awkwardly then she spoke again.

"Ummmmm...Azurian?" Raicheal said nervously looking at the ground "I have an...um...idea... I am not sure it is...um...good but... umm... if you want...ummm...I...I can help you with transforming if...you can...Ummm...help me be...Ummm...a...stronger...ummm...person..."
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2017, 8:56 pm

Azurian watched as the hallway departed then turned to the frightened Raicheal behind her. "Oh, oops! Sorry, hah, I often get overly pumped for things! It happens!" Azurian's face was then drained of it's color upon Raicheal mentioning the fact that she herself couldn't transform fully into her weapon self. She took a step back, her face fighting the very rising fear soon becoming too much for her. 'How did she know... I mean I haven't transformed but still, nobody in their right mind have known I was terrified of transforming... The mere thought of losing your arms and legs and *gulp* even head while being trapped within the confines of your inner self seems too horrible to bear... Ok, deep breaths, she's noticing your fear!' Azurian cleared her throat as her facial features returned to an almost normal state.

"O-oh, u-um... yeah transforming..." She trailed off letting her eyes trail to the floor remaining on a single corner of the tile, the sharp edge fitting right into place seemingly unnoticed by the remainder of the shape. She coughed a bit and returned her gaze to Raicheal. "Sure!" Came a shaky reply. "What're friends for! You know we'll get stronger together! We'll beat them all! All those posers who want us gone will see the fire within and shrivel up in our flame of confidence! AW YEAH!" She shouted, yet again, though the now empty hall as her sky rocketing confidence returned.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2017, 10:20 pm

Raicheal look worry at Azurian started to look fearful. She wasn't sure what she had done to upset her but she quickly started to  apologize for it.

"I-I'm sorry" She said looking at her feet more "I j-just a-as-assumed you ne-needed h-help. Y-You're probably a b-better weapon that m-me. I-It was a d-dumb i-idea and I am s-such a m-muppet. I am sorry for wasting your time." with that Raicheal when to turn and leave but than Azurian spoke and Raicheal stop in her tracks listen with held breath. Than she turn to meet Azurian glaze and listen to her shaken reply. She smile weakly not know whether Azurian was upset or not but glad she hadn't made things worst. That Azurian return to her normal self and yell out to the empty hall about how their were going to get stronger together. Raicheal smiled and blushed not because people were watching but because Azurian have called her a friend.

"Thank you...friend" She said awkwardly with a embarrassed smile on her face "so...when would you like to get started?"    
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2017, 10:55 pm

The fire soon left Azu's eyes as she listened to the rambling stutters of the girl in front of her, she seemed more shaken than before... Hoping Raicheal hadn't noticed the fear momentarily build up within Azu, she took a large sigh letting out the previously pent up stress that fear brought on, placed a hand on her shoulder said, "Calm down, it's fine! I'm going to be really honest with you for a second." She then gave a thumbs up with the same hand as was placed on her shoulder. "You know, it's true, most people say I'm a fraud and that I've probably got no power due to the fact nobody has seen my weapon form but you know what? I'm not worried about that, it'll come when it comes. Help would be greatly appreciated though! I've managed to transform little parts of me from time to time and the thought of it does kind of freak me out...  The thought of losing limbs, head even... It honestly terrifies me to my very core."

Azu let out another huge sigh as she pressed her backpack to the wall and slid down letting gravity take over in a sort of 'I give up, you win' kind of way. It wasn't like she'd ever be able to do it on her own or muster the courage to even try. The girl who was supposedly afraid of nothing with confidence that could theoretically physically burn someone was wilting right there in the empty hallway. 'UGH, GET UP AZU, YOU'RE LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL WUSS RIGHT NOW! PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL BANDS AND STAND UP!' Her inner self shouted. "We can start as soon as possible, if you want." She said, voice now in a more defeated tone.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2017, 2:09 am

Raicheal watched and listen to Azurian as she explained what was troubling her and slumped down on the floor looking like her usually spark had gone out. She paused for a moment and then lower herself to sit next to Azurian. Raicheal brought her knees up to her chest to hug them and stared out into the empty hall for a few minutes.

"I understand..." she said breaking the silence "I understand what is is like to be afraid. Before I came here I was in a horrible place where I had to do horrible things to survive. Things...I am not proud of. It was a nightmare and everyday I remember being afraid of what was to happen next and whether or not it be the end of me. I was always scared but then I was rescued and brought here were I have met lots of wonderful people like the nurses, The teachers, my roommate, my meister and you. I am still scarred...scarred of thing that could happen and people who could find me but what I have been slowly learning in my time here is... that it is ok to be scarred as long as you have friend by your side to help you." Raicheal brought her hand up to her face to wipe away the tears that running down her face and then look at Azurian.

"So it's ok to be scared" she start tears in her eyes and a small smile on her face " because I will be here to help you anyway I can until we are strong enough ever after that."
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2017, 2:24 am

Azurian sat there listening to the story she'd heard before, it really did seem like Raicheal's fears made her own seem silly. Azu laughed a bit at the end of her small speech and gave Raicheal a small smile, "You're right, we can be strong... HECK, WE'LL BLOW THE WHOLE CITY AWAY WITH OUR BRILLIANCE!! IT'S TIME TO OWN THIS AND BE THAT DEATH SCYTHE WE'VE ALL COME TO BELIEVE WE ARE! HECK YEAH!!" She shouted, echoing again though the empty halls, she jumped up and offered a hand to the now weeping girl on the floor. "Come on! We've got work to do!" She said, smile now a cocky grin brimming with confidence yet again!

"Let's be the best we can be, grow bigger, more powerful, heck even I could transform and show these folks just how useful I am and maybe get a meister in the mean time!"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2017, 4:20 pm

"Yeah lets get stronger" Raicheal said taking Azurian's hand and use it to get back to her feet.

"I know we can do it together." she said smiling at Azurian as a thought came to mind.

"To think we just met by bumping into each other in the hall and now we want to help each other get stronger." Raicheal said giggling a little "this city really is strange and so are the people but it is all wonderful." she let go of Azurian's hand and smile ever more brightly as all thoughts of just gooding home to be alone vanished. it was like Azurian's energy was infection, she haven't felt this happy since before that clown attack her.

"Let's go get started right now!" she said happily as she grabbed Azurian and leading her down the hallway "there is a practice field somewhere in this school... my meister told me so though I have never been there but I know it is somewhere in here." With that Raicheal set off to find it with Azurian in tow.    
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2017, 10:37 pm

"HECK YEAH!" Azurian said throwing her fist into the air as soon as it was relinquished then bringing it around for a fist bump stopping mid way from her and Raicheal. "It's full of strange people alright and we're gonna be the top of them all!!" Azurian let the color drain from hr face once again upon remembering what she was talking about. 'Oh crap...' She thought rapidly searching her mind for possible escapes then rapidly shaking her head knowing she'd have to master this sooner or later... Later would've been preferred. Upon the walk there, she closed her eyes, clenching her fists and breathed deeply feeling the urge to run slowly dissipate... right up until she crashed into a wall nearly throwing her off her feet. A quick rebound caught her from complete and utter embarrassment of yet another face splat!

"Ow!" She said clutching her nose opening her eyes to keep up with Raicheal.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 3:49 am

Raicheal flinched a little as Azurian held her fist out to her and after realizing she wasn't about to get hit, she slowly reach out and lightly touched her fist. She smiled as Azurian bolstered.

"You're right, let's get stronger...together" she said happily as she moved a head a little, searching ever sign she could for one that would point to the training grounds. She became so focused that she didn't notice Azurian's change in behavior and wasn't aware anything was wrong. However, when Azurian hit the wall, Raicheal spun around to see what have happened.

"Azurian!" she said in a voice filled concerned for her new friend before racing up to her and kneeling down.

"Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the infirmary? Here let me take a look."

(I am SOOOOOOOO SORRRY that this is so late, I was so busy when you posted that it slipped my mind... I hope this post with make up for it)
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 3:29 am

Azurian quickly shook her head while holding her now throbbing nose tightly hoping her sudden movements weren't enough to deter her new friend. "Nah, nah! I'm fibne!" She said smiling while silently hoping her nose wouldn't start spraying blood everywhere. It was just a small bump anyways, if it did, she'd be accused of rough-housing and knowing her fiery attitude, she wouldn've been sent to Death's office then instantly home to live out yet another boring life with people who couldn't relate all that well. Sure she'd roll her way back up through the ranks or try to at least, but still... It wasn't the same, the people she'd met here, the history this place had... She grounded her feet in place refusing to let any of this new found 'familiarity' slip away!

"Let's just go! I'm fine!" She said finally still holding her nose almost too terrified to let it go now. "You've got me curious about this transformation thing... maybe it won't be terrifying after all!"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 3:48 pm

Raicheal watched nervously as Azurian waved her away and said she was fine.

"Ok. If you are sure you're alright..." Raicheal then reached out her hand and helped Azurian back to her feet.

"I am sure your do great." she said smiling as Azurian commented on transforming "Come on, let's go find the training grounds." Raicheal held Azurian's hand, leading her through the twisting halls of the school until they finally found the door to the grounds.

"Here we are." Raicheal said smiling as she opened the door and the two of them stepped though.

(question. would you like to continue here are should we move the tread the the training grounds section of the site.)
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 10:37 pm

Azurian smiled bottling up the last bit of fear currently circulating within the back of her mind. She silently gulped and nodded a silent answer to Raicheal's question puffing up her chest and holding her arms slightly to the side still trying not to look too intimidated. She knew after this she'd have to find a partner somehow... Just wasn't too sure about the whole process and what would happen afterwards. As they moved she became lost in thought, about 100 questions swam through her mind all at once begging to be set free. Feeling her nose start to go slightly numb broke her out of her thoughts as they reached the training grounds...

"Oh... great... Haha..." She said throwing up an uneasy smile as she fell dead quiet, nothing stirred but the clicking sound of her own shoes against the ground. She finally stopped looking out over what lay in front of her in half hidden terror.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2017, 7:03 pm

(This thread has ended and is being continued in the thread "The Trails of Transformation." There is a link to that thread below.)

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t5294-the-trails-of-transformation-open-rated-t#133022
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)   The Happy Hallway Mishap (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Happy Hallway Mishap (open)
Page 1 of 1