Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 7:42 pm

Aurora got lost in her thoughts after hearing Yurio's explanation. She wanted to complete her studies by creating a Death Scythe. She had a chance to do that about a year or two before, but her accident stopped her plans. What after that though? Aurora realized that she has no plans for the future. "Good for him... I really want to create a Death Scythe before... you know... I complete my studies. However, I don't know what I'm going to be doing after that. It's not like I'm great at anything. All I have is my magic." Aurora made a pause, clearly worried about her own thoughts. "I guess I still have time to think about the future. " The girl said, shrugging. She then picked her mug from the tray and took a sip of her tea. "Mhm! It is good indeed! No wonder the Brits like their tea so much!" Aurora commented. That's when she realized she forgot to get a jar of honey and a sugar bowl from the cupboard. "Want me to bring you something to make it sweeter? Like sugar or honey?" Aurora asked him, getting ready to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 8:42 pm

Yurio listened to Aurora talking in silence, having nothing to say to that. In all honesty, he really didn't know her very well, which was something he hoped to change soon enough. Still, when she changed the subject he decided not to inquire any further, instead nodding when she asked whether he'd like something to make the tea sweeter. It seemed fine to him already, but if he was trying it, then it'd be better to have some both ways, right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 10:37 am

Aurora stood up and quickly rushed over to the kitchen to grab the sugar bowl. It was empty. The girl sighed and took out a big pack of sugar from the cupboard. After filling the sugar bowl with sugar, Aurora quickly returned to Yurio and placed the bowl on the tray. The whole process took her a few minutes. "Oops, one more moment please." Aurora said when she noticed that she forgot to bring two spoons with her. A blush appeared on the girl's cheeks once again, before returning to the kitchen. She finally brought the missing spoons and returned to her place on the sofa. The blush remained where it appeared. "Sorry, for that..." She apologized for her forgetfulness quietly. "What a day..." Aurora commented as she leaned her back against the back of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 11:24 am

"Yep..." Yurio said as he put two teaspoons of sugar in his tea. "Definitely took an unexpected turn." He continued after he was done stirring and sitting back down with it in his hands again. He took another sip of the tea and seemed to light up a bit. "That's much better..." He mumbled, just the same way he had when he first took a sip of the tea without any sugar.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 5:48 pm

Aurora peered at Yurio and smiled. "We have another tea lover here!" The with commented and her smile turned into a grin. She added one teaspoon of sugar to her tea and took a big sip from her mug. "Hm... So... What's your favorite dish by the way?" Aurora asked, seemingly for no reason. She'll have some plans for the future if Yurio tells her
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 5:55 pm

"Uhm... I don't know." Yurio couldn't give a reply to Aurora's question because, honestly, he really hasn't had enough normal human food to make up his mind. "I guess burgers are nice, but... I really don't know, yet."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 7:51 pm

Aurora giggled remembering that famous day when she met Aurora Skye and was walked home by Yurio for the first time. It was a good day. It was actually the most important point in the process of Aurora's changing from a rebel to a normal, mature person. She looked at Yurio, with nostalgia in her eyes. "Yeah, burgers are great... but unhealthy" Aurora commented. Suddenly, an idea crossed her mind, so the girl snapped her fingers. "Alright then, my new mission is to help you find your favorite dish! How am I going to achieve this? We'll see!" Aurora said enthusiastically as she winked at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 8:22 pm

"That sounds like fun." Yurio said before chewing on a biscuit he had reached for prior to that. "Though, I hope you don't find any dishes I don't like in the process. That sounds like less fun."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 8:26 pm

Aurora took another big sip from her mug, before replying to his words- "That's true. I hope you're not a fussy eater though. That'd make my job veeryyy difficult. ". A few sips later her tea was finished. As she noticed, it was getting a bit late. "Yeah... the best day ever..." Aurora thought as she closed her eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 8:34 pm

A short while after that, Yurio was done with his own tea, and decided that since it was quite late and it'd be suspicious to turn up REALLY late should Glyn not have figured things out at this point, he should probably go back home. Yurio excused himself and said his goodbyes and see you laters before he was on the way back, flying.

LE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6