Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2018, 3:25 pm

Timestamp 8:00 AM
One day after: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t5459-whelp-that-didn-t-work-time-for-magicks-lacey-rackie

Mark woke up early in the morning. It was a part of his everyday routine. The man took a shower, prepared breakfast for himself and Anna, then he woke her up and helped her get ready for school. The white-haired girl noticed that her brother seemed somewhat excited about something. She assumed it was something related to his meeting with Dani from the day before. Well, she was sure of it. Perhaps something really cool had happened between them? The siblings left their place around 8 o'clock and went to school and once they arrived at the academy they split up. Anna went to school while Mark decided to wait for Dani in front of the school. Well, it was going to be a very long day for the two.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 9:30 am

Too excited to sleep any longer, Daniella got up a bit earlier than normal. She took a shower, dried her hair, and went to get dressed. She had originally planned to wear one of her everyday outfits but this morning it didn't feel... Appropriate. Instead, she pulled out a pale blue skirt that reached just above her knees and a white, floral print shirt, matching this with some white sandals. She blow-dried her hair and made her way into the kitchen. She quickly made herself some breakfast before picking up her bag and heading out the door. Dani made her way to the academy in silence. Anyone passing by her would see that she seemed... A bit happier than normal. There was pep in her step, and she had a bright smile on her face. The weapon soon approached the DWMA. When she saw Mark already waiting for her, she smiled and bounded towards him. "Sorry if I kept you waiting." She told him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 5:52 pm

When it comes to outfits and clothing... Mark's options are quite limited as his wardrobe was simply filled with shirts, ties, suits, vests and other clothing that's considered to be "elegant". Well, in his opinion, nothing else looked good on him and thus it wasn't his fault that his style was always the same!
The meister looked at his clock. Apparently, he'd arrived at the academy very early. He didn't mind waiting though. He was a rather patient person. Dani arrived sometime later and luckily for him his wait wasn't too long. With a smile on his smile, he approached the weapon. He wouldn't admit it, but he was very happy to see Dani. "Good morning Dani! You look absolutely fantastic today." Mark said with pure honesty in his voice. "Oh and don't worry. I haven't been waiting for too long." He added, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:56 am

Dani blushed as he complimented her. "Thank you, so do you." She responded kindly. "Oh, good, I'm glad I didn't make you wait long." She brushed a stray strand of hair back. "So, where are we going?" The weapon asked. She hadn't thought to ask him last night, and was now curious on what the meister had planned for them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:00 pm

With a smirk Mark put his hands on his hips. "Well, since we want to be good students we should probably start from getting through our classes. Of course, I'm fine with skipping school today if you only wished to do so." Mark said and then made a short pause to collect his thought and quickly go through his plan again in his mind. "So, for our date... I've planned... light lunch and coffee at a local cafe, then we're going to... hm... I think I'll let that part to remain a surprise. So after the surprise part of our date, it'll be evening, which means it'll be time for a dinner." Mark told her and his smirk turned into a grin when he figured out that the most important part of their date should be a surprise for Dani. Well, but I can tell you that... Mark wanted to take to an amusement park and that he wanted them to end up riding on a Ferris wheel. Cliche? Maybe. Enjoyable? Most likely.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 11:16 am

Dani giggled. She found his enthusiasm for this cute. "Well, I doubt we'd be able to get all of that in if we went to class first, so I think it'd be easier to just skip." Normally, Daniella wouldn't do something so spontaneous as skipping class at the last moment, but seeing that Mark appeared to have a plan, she was able to make an exception. The weapon couldn't help but smile with him. His smile was contagious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 1:56 pm

Well, Mark was didn't really expect her to actually agree with his idea to skip school. It's not like it really mattered or anything. The only thing that her decision changed is timing for everything. The enchanter looked at his clock- it was almost 9:00 Am which meant that there was quite some time until the lunchtime. "Very well. Let's go then, shall we?" Mark said, keeping his smirk. "We'll go on a walk first since it's still very early."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 2:14 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Mhmm, besides, walks are nice. Plus a little exercise and fresh air won't hurt." She replied calmly. Dani honestly didn't mind what they did, as long as they did it together. She enjoyed Mark's presence and will continue to enjoy it wherever they go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 3:41 pm

"I agree. Walks are indeed nice." Mark said with a nod. He was really excited to spend the whole day with Dani and he knew that just being in her presence would make that day special and incredible. Well, it's fair to say that he'd developed a strong crush on her. That's why he'd asked her out for a date after all. Plus, at that point, he was sure that his crush would turn into something more... the only question was- will Dani feel the same? That was his only worry. Though, that worry was so small that it wouldn't change his enjoyment during their date.
"Alright, let's go then! Mark said as started leading Dani down the stairs, they were headed towards the center of the city.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:07 pm

Of course she felt the same, although, she didn't try to show it. She had no idea how he felt about her. Whether she was just his weapon, a friend, or... If he wanted them to be something more. The more she thought about it, the more she begun to come to the realization that she was indeed crushing on him.

Dani bounded down the steps after him, a bright smile on her face. She couldn't wait for the date Mark had planned out for them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:29 pm

Well, their feelings for each other should be revealed somewhere during their date. At least that's what Mark hoped for.
Once they finally reached the bottom of the stairs, Mark looked at Dani to make sure she wasn't tired of all that walking. "Hh... The weather's perfect today and it isn't too hot." He commented as he looked at the sky for a brief moment. He then started walking in a random direction, "wherever their legs will lead them". In his opinion that was way better than just planning walks. It would give them an opportunity to maybe discover some new interesting places in Death City.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:18 pm

The girl nodded in agreement. " Yes, it's very nice out today. You picked a good day to go out. She told him kindly, hands folded behind her back. Not really knowing which cafe Mark had planned on taking them to, although I could take a wild guess , Dani just went along, following slightly behind the enchanter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:59 am

You'd be surprised...
Mark looked at Dani and slowed the pace so he was walking beside her. In his opinion talking when a person you're talking with is (even slightly) walking behind you is a bit wrong. "So... I've just thought of a certain something related to what we were discussing yesterday. You mentioned you love Victorian era and traveling. I bet you'd like to visit London, the very heart of the Victorian era." Mark said, trying to spark a conversation about traveling and tourism.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:57 pm

Dani's eyes widened and she nodded. "Going to London would be a dream come true. I've always wanted to go there, visit the museums, the art galleries, everything." She exclaimed, her eyes bright with interest. She loved everything about the Victorian Era and is was her dream to go to London, the heart of it all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:05 pm

There was a "sly" smirk present on Mark's face. "Well then, if you're going to be satisfied with our today's date, then perhaps, we could plan a second one in... you guessed it... London. After all, we have a very convenient way to get there." His little innocent statement would suggest a few things; most obviously, that he seemed interested in having more than one date with Dani and that he was really interested in making her happy. Poor Raccoon, he's going to become a ship taxi. "Well, to be honest, I've always wanted to visit London myself. So, why not? Are there any other cities you find particularly interesting?" He said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:32 pm

She blushed and smiled softly. "Yeah... That sounds nice. I would love that." She replied. She was excited that he seemed to be hinting to her, even more than before that is, that he liked her. Anyways, convenient is one way to put it. Raccoon had all but shoved the two together and make them kiss, so she couldn't question the fact that he'd be more than willing to help the pair out with their next date. "Other than Liverpool and maybe a few other cities in England, I don't think there's anywhere else I'd rather go." Dani responded.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:03 am

Mark rubbed his chin, clearly satisfied with her answer and reaction for his very subtle hinting. "I personally would love to see Venice, Rome... maybe Budapest. Hm... I would love to go on a trip around Europe, actually." He told her nodding. Soon they'd reach a very beautiful white fountain in the middle of a small square. Mark decided to stop at the fountain, for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:20 pm

"Oooo, yeah, they'd be fun to visit too. I've heard great things about them." Dani replied. When they stopped in front of a fountain, the weapon stared at it in awe. "It's so beautiful... I don't think I've ever been in this part of Death City before. I know I would definitely remember this fountain if I had."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 3:08 pm

"Yeah... I've never seen this place before..." Mark said as he sat at the edge of the fountain and looked around. "This place looks quite romantic... I wonder if many couples come here to spend some time together... away from all worries."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 9:55 am

Brushing some strands of hair behind her ear, Dani sat down next to Mark, smiling. "Maybe... I can see why they would. Any place that could free them of their worries is a good place. It's hard to find a place like that." She said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 11:04 am

"And yet we were lucky enough to just stumble upon such place. I consider us lucky." Mark commented, with his smirk present on his face. He was sitting there for just a little bit more before he stood up. "Hm... Would you like to resume our walk or just stay here a little bit longer?" He finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 1:08 pm

Dani stood up as well. "We can continue our walk, that's fine." She replied. She honestly didn't mind what they did as long as she was with him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 4:45 pm

Mark nodded. "Alright, let's go then!" He said as he put a hand on his hip before he started leading the way again. Their next destination was a cafe. He'd really hoped they'd have something to eat for lunch. After lunch, he was going to move on to the main part of their date- to the amusement park!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 10:08 pm

Dani let out a small giggle before following him with a smile on her face. She was growing hungry, when isn't she hungry? and was ready for lunch, which is where she assumed the two were going. After that... Well, Mark refused to tell her where he was taking her, so she was ready to find out what surprise lay in store for her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 11:51 am

It took them a while to reach the cafe. During it, they had a nice lil' walk through the city. Mark looked at a signboard of the cafe and read its name. "Deathbucks Café. To be honest, I've been here only once, but it seems decent enough. I guess they should have some basic lunch menu. If not, we'll go to a restaurant." The meister informed her as he approached the door to the cafe and opened it for Dani. "Ladies first..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next