Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) Empty
PostSubject: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 1:45 pm

Following an unusual, unexplained hiatus --- at least, they hadn't told anyone where they were, as of yet --- the twins found themselves once more in the wonderful City of Death. Realistically, the name would seem morbid, but to weapons all too accustomed to the area, it seemed like the only thing normal in the world. Oddities shops, enchantments, and people that could turn into anything from weapons to animals to monsters were commonplace, here. It was home.

In silence, Elnora padded along across the pavement, not even really looking anywhere but directly in front of her. Despite the weather, she wore an oversized hooded sweatshirt, the long sleeve being massaged by her lips and teeth as she held it against her mouth. It was an odd, almost nervous habit, but she didn't have any intentions of stopping it. Shy of her clothes, it didn't bother anyone. She ignored the shortness of her skirt, the contrast to her shirt keeping her cooler than if she had kept her outfit matching the top. Occasionally, there'd be a cat call as someone or other noticed her figure and how revealed her lower half was, but she seemed too spaced out to notice.

ooc:

Essentially---
Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) 7df273f7bac832504a04080022de6363

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on November 17th 2017, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:27 pm

Gayle strolled casually through the city not far ahead of her sister, staring down at a phone in her hand, only looking up to occationally correct her glasses and shoot a sly death glare in the direction of various cat calls. Her attire consisted of a short-sleaved black sailor uniform's top that would have gone unnaturally well with her sister's skirt. The bottoms, in stark contrast, were a pair of grey jeans a bit baggy on her. The shirt parted just far enough from the jeans to reveil her lower midrift, though she hardly seemed to notice. Pausing to look around, Gayle raised a finger.

"Nonie, I have come to a conclusion." Gayle stated boldly, as though she had a big thought coming.

"We're lost."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:30 pm

"Wha...?" Elnora said, lifting her head slowly, a small line of drool trailing down her chin as a side effect to her having been nomming on her sleeve. She blinked, looking around for a moment before returning her eyes to her sister, "Were we specifically going anywhere...?" She had honestly thought that they were only wandering, rather than actually going anywhere in particular. Well, she guessed that was her own mistake.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:43 am

"Well, I was trying to go to the store, but then I started playing this phone game and it's all a mess now." Gayle responded, a stupid grin creeping her face as she looked towards a building. "I could climb something for a better view maybe, or we could just find something to do here." She offered, kind of glancing at the surrounding buildings.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:55 am

Nonie looked to the left and then the right before producing a slight shrug. "If that's what you want..." She said. Really, the twin always relied on her sister for this sort of business... or, really any business. Looking up slowly, she observed the tall building curiously.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 1:35 pm

Gayle took a moment to think before an idea seemed to dawn on her. Her grin turned into an innocent smile as she placed her arms behind her back. She began to pace a half circle around her sister.

"Nonie, my dearest sister~" Gayle chirped glancing around at the crowd. It had dawned on her that she COULD just ask for directions. She just had to get the crowd's attentiob first...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 2:20 pm

Elnora watched her circle her, though she really only looked at her when she was standing in front of her. Her sleeve went back up towards her face and she stood up in such a way that her back arched, chest forward, making her curves ever more obvious. "Yes, Gayle...?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 5:43 pm

Gayle stopped, stepping forward into an embrace from behind. Reaching around, she placed her hands onto Elnora's bust, resting her head on the twin's shoulder. "You really should be more mindful. People are watching your body~!" She teased, eyeing the crowd for a reaction. At the very least, a pervert could notice and give them directions somewhere. She proceeded to put on a small show, waiting for someone to take serious interest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 5:48 pm

With lazy eyes that one might otherwise match to drug user, Nonie leaned her head back against her sister's shoulder, opposite of her head. A soft, trailing sigh escaped her as she arched into her touch, her hips pressing back against the woman. She was a quiet lover, made obvious even now, amidst this rather blatant showcase of public affection and sexual arousal.

Some three or four yards from them, a man cleared his throat, repeatedly forcing his jaw shut before approaching them. His eyes darted up and down the figure of the curvier twin, resting more times than not on her chest where her twin fondled her. Tearing his eyes away in broken intervals, he cleared his throat to try to speak, asking who, "...You fine young ladies are."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:39 pm

Gayle gave a giggle, releasing Nonie from her grip with a light nuzzle before stepping out to greet the man. "I'm Gayle, and this is my sister Nonie. We were actually wondering if you could help us~?" She responded, giving the man an innocent smile. Now whether the man have good intentions or not, surly she could at least get directions out of him before something bad happened... Right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:54 pm

A grunt followed her words, something passing in front of his saying that he very much did not care for good intentions. Still, he thought that he might get him somewhere, so he answered, "That depends... where are you trying to go?"

Behind her sister, Nonie gave a sigh the melded with a soft whine, sad to have had the game come to an end as quickly as it began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)   Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down, Down, Right! (NSFW, Ema/Lani)
Page 1 of 1