Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) Empty
PostSubject: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 4:05 pm

Allelujah Haptism stepped out of a cab in the shopping district of Death City, tipping his driver before they left. He had come into the shopping district to well.. shop. He paused for a moment as he decided what store to start with, settling with a small bookstore on the corner across the street. The death scythe pushed through the masses of people bustling down the sidewalks as politely as he could. "Pardon me, excuse me, sorry, coming th-" he muttered as he fought the crowd, only being cut off when he collided into someone. Grunting, he rubbed his stomach and winced. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Allelujah explained, getting a good look at the person he had just ran into. His eye narrowed. "Hey, do I know you? Your face looks really familiar."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 5:07 pm

Lacey was just walking through the shopping district, window shopping, just... Without the windows. She wasn't exactly looking where she was going, so she wasn't all that surprised when she collided with someone. "Oof!" The weapon exclaimed as they ran into each other. "I'm so sorry!" Lacey apologized at the same time as the man. After looking up to see who she had run into, she gasped. "It's you!" The lance blushed as he said she looked familiar. "Yes. I'm a student at the DWMA. My name is Lacey Hilt and you gave me weapon lessons once." She replied, hoping to refresh his memory.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 12:34 pm

Allelujah paused for a split second, jaw setting in a firm line as he nodded. "Yeah, I remember you. I never did apologize for that day. I'm sorry. I should've mentioned something about Hallelujah, my other personality. I guess I didn't think that he was going to come out with a simple sparring match, but.. yeah," he muttered, hands curling into fists as he averted his eye.

"I feel awful about it. It was an attempt to prove to shinigami that I was mentally stable enough to perhaps become a teacher, but that was clearly wrong. I shouldn't have endangered a student for my own selfish purposes," the death scythe frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 12:45 am

Lacey dipped her head in acknowledgement. " It's alright, really. I completely understand." The lance told him. "Hey.... Look, I wasn't injured was I? You didn't hurt me, he didn't hurt me. So it's ok. I forgave as soon as it happened. Don't worry about it. " Lacey told the death scythe with a smile, trying to assure him that it really was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 1:29 am

The stitched boy had been nearby, gathering supplies of his own for his and his brother's new apartment during their time at the academy. He had his shopping list, which he silently groaned at the fact he knew his brother gave him a light load. He paused a bit in his walk tough, hearing talk of the academy, and weapons. For a moment he had just hid a bit among the rest of the crowd, before he managed to actually show the courage to step foreward. ""Umm.. Excuse me..." Came his words, very soft and almost above a whisper. He was shorter than most boys his age, and his body was very lithe. Stitches covered almost all of him in various patterns, making him look more like a patchwork doll than a human. "You were... Talking about the Acadamy... DWMA... Right?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 12:54 pm

Allelujah didn’t hear the newcomer at first above the chatter of the crowd until he noticed that he was being watched, and a whisper of he asked if you were talking about the academywas given by an oddly helpful Hallelujah. “Uh, yeah. I’m a death scythe there, and Ms. Hilt is a weapon,” he replied, turning to look down at the boy. His hands found his pockets as he stuffed them inside, warning Hallelujah to be nice silently.

Of course I’ll be nice. Come on, he’s just a kid. It’s not like he’s going to spontaneously stab us. I’m not that unreasonable Hallelujah grunted. Allelujah was momentarily distracted, but he snapped out of it to give the boy a smile. He guessed that he was a student, or something. He looked the age. Allelujah just hoped that he didn’t assume because he was a death scythe that he was a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 1:29 pm

Lacey turned to face the boy who seemed to only be a couple years younger than herself. She smiled and nodded. "Yes, we were. I'm Lacey Hilt. Like he said, I'm a weapon at the DWMA. Are you a new student? " The lance asked kindly. Because of the way he asked his question and and how young he seemed to be, she assumed he was a first year, but still thought she would ask. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 2:57 pm

He smiled a little bit, cheeks turning a shade rosey as he nodded. "Yes. Me and my brother just both got accepted. Suoh Tsukichi, I'm ah... We... both are weapons...." Laughing even more nervously now that the two were paying attention to him, immediatly bowing low to them respectfully. "Its a pleasure to meet you! Miss Hilt! Mister Death Scythe!" Shouting this to them, the straps of his suspenders sliding off his shoulders a bit.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 5:27 pm

Allelujah smiled, which quickly turned into a grin as he was shouted and bowed at. "Hi Suoh. Nice to meet you," he chuckled, reaching out to pull the boy's suspender's back onto his shoulders. "There's no need to bow or anything. I'm Allelujah Haptism, but you can just call me Allelujah," the death scythe explained, still beaming as he extended his hand for Suoh to shake. It was the widest that the two men had smiled in a long time, really. However, the both of them couldn't help but find the stitched up boy that was trying his hardest to make a good impression on his superior adorable. "Anyways, were you needing something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 6:24 pm

Lacey smiled warmly. " Please, call me Lacey. There's no need for formalities." The weapon told Suoh. " It's nice to meet you too Suoh. Do... Do you mind if I ask what kind of weapon you are? Or don't you know yet? I'm a lance. " Lacey asked, her curiosity getting the best of her. Damn it Lacey, you need to think before you speak. She scolded herself. " I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. " Lacey apologized.
Back to top Go down
Sune
SERP Member
SERP Member
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 8:13 pm

"Oh no... Its absolutely fine." He said, before nervously reaching out to tale Alle's hand, shaking it with a lack of a grip. Despite the stitches, his skin was still soft and warm to the touch. The boy's smile grew a bit, though it lacked the same warmth as theirs may. "I'm...
not sure yet... I know something with blades but... I haven't managed to fully change yet... ITs.. Embarassing..."
Looking to Alle, his cheeks turning red as he looked to the side. "Oh... No... I just thought... I'd introduce myself. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 9:21 pm

"I mean, that's why you're here in the city. The DWMA is supposed to train young weapons and meisters like you," Allelujah shrugged nonchalantly, sidestepping a person as they strode past looking like they were in a big hurry. Then, an idea came to mind. "Hey, do you guys want to go get some shaved ice or something? My treat. That way I'll feel better about our little issue before, Miss Hilt. And, you can ask me some questions if you have any!" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:45 pm

"Don't be embarrassed. It took me awhile to fully transform as well. Also, if it makes you feel any better, I've been at the academy for about 4 years now, and just got a meister this year. So don't be embarrassed that you can't transform. There's always lessons you can take as well to help you with your transformation. That's always an option." Lacey informed him. She turned to face Allelujah and nodded, her eyes shining. "Sure! I would love to!" The weapon exclaimed. After all, she couldn't resist free food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)   Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, you again. (Lacey and I--Open)
Page 1 of 1