Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A personal mission

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A personal mission  Empty
PostSubject: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:13 pm

Kataro, jet, Connor and shade had reached the airport. They were waiting on Dylan to get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:16 pm

"Me Dylan and Connor should have a code name so they don't know who we are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:18 pm

"Call me.... Arch. Oh Thanks for the clothes Jet but... I have outfits for every situation. Should we wear all white or all black?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:19 pm

"You choose but I will go by Jiro. I also prefer black."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:25 pm

"black it is. I'm going to the bathroom to change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:31 pm

Kataro comes ready to go. "Hey Connor. Is Dylan here yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:33 pm

"I am wearing it already I just have to put the mask on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:41 pm

"he got on an earlier flight, he's almost there. And call me red" Connor went into the bathroom to change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:49 pm

OOC: I'll be back. I gotta get my little bro from practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:53 pm

connor left the bathroom with kataro and got onto the plane. They sat near the back and there weren't many other people aboard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:04 pm

OOC: how many people are there because I say it should be us only so Jet can fly he has a little experience

Jet sits a few seats in front aka the pilots cockpit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:06 pm

Ooc: they can be alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:09 pm

OOC:yes

Jets voice comes over the speaker "Thank you passengers for choosing air Jiro we are going to depart very shortly." The plane lifts off the ground "And we have lift off we will be arriving ing 16 hours so do please get some rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:18 pm

OOC: I just got back....... But now my dad is making go on a bike ride!!!! :(. I'll be on later!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:29 pm

OOC: I'm back now.... Aaaaaand I'm on the toilet so I will be around for a while. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:31 pm

OOC: hahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:33 pm

Kataro is sitting next to shade and they are going through a spell book together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:59 pm

Jiro says over the speakers "ok passengers grab a parachute prepare to jump operation Kishin hunt is now a go so please jump out now for it to commence." With that said Jiro slowly brings th plane to look at the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:08 pm

"I don't need a parachute." Kataro turned into a crow and flew out of the plane. He landed on the ground and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:15 pm

OOC: Guys, you're aware no one knows where is academy is and Antarctica is the LARGEST continent on Earth? Seriously, this is THE most irrational think I've seen happen on this thread. Not to mention, you're trying to force things to happen in this plot line that I didn't okay. You have 3 options at this point.

One, you abandon thread and act like nothing happened here.

Two, your characters freeze to death in the frozen wasteland and I use you as penguin sleds.

Three, you're all brutally slaughtered by a kishin that you are NOT powerful enough to beat. Or even escape from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:22 pm

OOC: is thee going to be a war between the academy and university? If so could we do it then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:23 pm

OOC: As I've said 500 times, YES. And everyone will be allowed to participate. Just ALL IN DUE TIME.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:24 pm

Ooc:There already is a thread for that! And no one will freaking post on it!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:27 pm

OOC:ok and Sov jet is not there because he is fighting Reaver but no one posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:32 pm

ooc: we should just keep it in death city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A personal mission    A personal mission  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A personal mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next