Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P.A.D.U (Padu the Demon Tool, AKA Personal Armor Destroyer Unit) (WIP WIP WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

P.A.D.U (Padu the Demon Tool, AKA Personal Armor Destroyer Unit) (WIP WIP WIP) Empty
PostSubject: P.A.D.U (Padu the Demon Tool, AKA Personal Armor Destroyer Unit) (WIP WIP WIP)   P.A.D.U (Padu the Demon Tool, AKA Personal Armor Destroyer Unit) (WIP WIP WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:15 pm

P.A.D.U (Padu the Demon Tool, AKA Personal Armor Destroyer Unit) (WIP WIP WIP) Blondes%20uniforms%20katana%20feathers%20yellow%20eyes%20anime%20anime%20girls%20silver%20hair%20original%20character%20160_www.animalhi.com_35

Padu

Gender/Sex: She was made to look like a girl.

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: P.A.D.U (Padu the Demon Tool, AKA Personal Armor Destroyer Unit) (WIP WIP WIP) Messing_with_armor_types_2_by_madspartan013-d3cmh43

Love Interest: "Master/Mistress....I was made to serve to 'love' and protect Master/Mistress and thus...they are all i need and 'love' as it was put."

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): "I am...confused about this..."

Appearance: Padu is a small 4'7, she was not made to be intimidating in size, she was actually made to be able to pull of the cute and innocent look. She has long silver hair that flows freely in the air, this hair design was set by her creator and it can't grow any longer, it can be cut though, the second it is cut it will regrow. She was also equipped with glowing, calculating eyes that can turn soft and innocent any second when needed. He skin complexion is a simple white color and he frame itself is small and curvy on the hips with an B cup. Padu normally wears a tight, black spandex suit that consists of white stripes on the sides as well as a large white one on her back, a large circle of white on her rear, connected to the back stripe. All these white stripes are actually lights, they are just thin and seemed to be connected to the threads of her spandex. There is no power source to the lights as it seems, but they can still light up, the colors usually being Red (For aggression or attack) Green (For Defense or passive) and White (Neutral). The threads of the spandex are extremely unique, they seem to have the same consistency of steel, the suit making punches to the body seem like nothing while the attacker gets shocked or breaks their knuckles from the threads. (The spandex is extremely light to her and actually easy to spread out in). The collar of the suit ends under her chin, on her neck, the sleeves ends on her wrists as well as on her ankles. The final thing to mention are her glasses..well her single glass...i shouldn't even call it glass, it's a sorta single lens of light that is right on her left eyes, connected from her ear to her eye, the lens has the ability to hack into items by it just aiming at the electric item and holding her gaze on it, the lens is green.

Personality:

History: (Please explain the back story of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"
Back to top Go down

P.A.D.U (Padu the Demon Tool, AKA Personal Armor Destroyer Unit) (WIP WIP WIP)
Page 1 of 1