Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2018, 1:14 pm

Asuka nodded. "Yes, I am. I start all my classes tomorrow." He informed the young weapon. He didn't understand why it was so important to her if he was new or old, but the sorcerer held back a shrug and stuck his hands in his pockets, not really sure on how to continue the conversation. He already wasn't much of a talker.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2018, 1:32 pm

Lily offered a gentle smile; she was still new enough that she'd potentially share some classes with the new sorcerer. "I can help you tomorrow then if you want." She told him, that soft expression present. The weapon was genuinely friendly, without the nature seeming pushy like Aurora's tended to.

Auro, on that note, seemed to beam up a bit; other than the core group Aurora had been a part of since she'd started attending the Academy, and Lily's meister, the Hunter's Axe hadn't done much in the way of socializing. She'd attended the school for over a year, now, but still didn't seem to put focus on friendship so much as classwork; she was dedicated to making her brother proud and keeping her meister safe. "That could work. What do you think, Asuka?" She made a nudging motion, though didn't touch him, "I should be able to just leave you to it, if so." The witch was, legitimately, offering him a chance for her to leave him the hell alone.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 11:46 am

The sorcerer was now blushing. "I... Sure, that would be great. Thanks." Surprisingly, Asuka managed a small, genuine smile. After meeting Aurora, Asuka wasn't sure he'd find anyone in this large school that wouldn't annoy him. Luckily, Lily seemed nice enough, and manages to not annoy the boy. When Aurora offered to leave, Asuka replied immediate "Yes, that would be fine. You can leave now." He said, not bothering to hide his contempt for the witch. He could care less what she thought of him, glad to finally have a chance to rid himself of the overly peppy witch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 1:50 pm

Not terribly surprisingly, Aurora merely laughed off his tone, either oblivious to his annoyance or simply taking it in stride. Waving at the two of them, she made a comment to Lily about taking care of herself and wandered away, back towards the school.

The weapon smiled wider at him, nodding after Aurora when she left, seeming used to the sentiment that she offered. "Do you want to sit in my classes, for now? That way you can get a feel for things without the pressure of needing to participate, yourself." It was a genuine, sweet, pressureless offer. If nothing else, it would give him something to do, and she could show him around the city after.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 2:01 pm

After taking a couple minutes to contemplate the offer, Asuka nodded, deciding that it couldn't hurt to listen in on some classes. "Sure. Why not. It won't hurt. Thanks." He replied. It seemed his assumptions were correct. The weapon was pretty nice. And pretty. He couldn't deny that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 3:12 pm

She beamed at him for a moment before gesturing back to the targets. There was still some, though not a lot, of class time left before she had to change out and move to the next one. "Do you have a phone, for the rest of this class period? I don't imagine you want to stare at us sweat for the next several minutes." She shifted, a little awkwardly, on her feet as she spoke, seeming a bit embarrassed to have to leave him temporarily right after asking if he wanted to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 3:35 pm

He smiled a bit and nodded. "I-I do... But, if there's a spare target, or someone that would like a sparring match, perhaps I could practice my magic?" That's when it occurred to him that he hadn't mentioned he was a sorcerer to the hunter's axe. "Oh, I probably should've mentioned I'm a sorcerer... Heh..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 3:40 pm

Lily took the information in stride, not terribly surprised over the information, given that Aurora had been his guide. "Well, I can practice with you, some." She offered, though hardly had the words left her mouth that she faded from visual, reappearing a few moments later, face flushed, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 12:36 am

He cocked his head to the side as she suddenly disappeared from view and then reappeared soon after. He couldn't help but feel bad for her though when he saw the look on her face as it happened however. "Alright then." Asuka quickly dispatched his soul protect. Now he could use his magic, which is what he wanted to practice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 9:46 am

Lily shifted on her feet before going over to the targets once more. She'd adapted to the school enough to dodge, and her added mutation, though out of her control, provided additional uses. "How do you want to do this? A sort of "tag?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 6:29 pm

Asuka followed her to the targets and stood opposite her. "Depends on what you mean by "a sort of tag"" He replied.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 12:20 pm

Though she had no real control over her invisibility mutation, she still opted to use it as a training mechanism. Maybe, with forced, continued usage, she'd be able to adapt it into her control. As such, that was where she went with her training proposal. "If you have a weaker spell, or something that can be used for... what's the word... tagging? Try using something like that on me. I'll run through the targets, and you try to catch me with a spell."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 2:53 pm

"Hmmm... Then yeah, that sounds good. There just so happens to be a spell that I need to work on. " Asuka replied.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 9:24 pm

The girl nodded, smiling pleasantly, though wide, at him. "Then whenever you're ready." She said, stooping down and preparing to run at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 9:12 am

Without returning the smile, Asuka muttered his mantra and spell. "Flappity, squawk squawk, wind tunnel." The sorcerer held out his arms, pointing them towards Lily. Wind was then summoned and rushed towards her, meaning to trap her in the middle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 9:17 am

She didn't hear his mantra, not at her distance, not when her focus was on the spell itself. As soon as she saw it begin to form, she started running, aiming to dodge it. Of course, she had no way of knowing if it would follow her or not.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 9:57 am

Being the one controlling where the wind was going, of course he was able to make it bend towards the direction the weapon was heading. As it headed towards her, it split into two streams of wind and began to surround her, aiming to trap her inside a barrier of wind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 7:02 am

When she caught the intention, which, admittedly, was later than she would have liked, she stopped, beginning to backpedal. The sudden adrenaline burst shot her into invisibility as she turned on her heel and began running back the way she'd come, zig-zagging through targets. If Asuka watched the grass, however, he'd probably be able to track her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 11:11 am

Not being highly skillful, Asuka was completely lost when Lily blinked out of sight. He had no idea where she had gone, therefore, his spell dissolved and the sorcerer let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 1:33 pm

Seconds later, she reappeared, still running through the targets. It seemed that she was more likely to disappear when she made sudden turns, which she was doing often.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2018, 1:35 pm

Seeing as how she was still going, Asuka muttered his mantra again and redid his spell, shooting it towards Lily once more, bending it so it was coming around the next target she was coming across, in into her path.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2018, 1:37 pm

Lily squealed when she noticed the spell, trying to grind her feet into the dirt to force herself to a stop. However, her attempts were futile, and she managed, nonetheless, to barrel into her training partner's attack, covered in mud up to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2018, 1:44 pm

Putting his arms down, he allowed himself a small smirk. "Ready for a break yet? Cause I'm just getting started." He called out to her. Either way, if she wanted a break or not, he was going to give her time to grab a towel and get some of the mud off of her. Plus, this being one of the spells that he has yet to perfect, it was already starting to wear him out. To a trained eye, it was obvious that he doesn't practice that spell as much as he should.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2018, 1:51 pm

Lilian waited until the spell had died down in order to relax and move, finding the towels off to the side where they'd been stacked and making her way towards the building to grab a hose. All in all, though, she didn't seem upset, even laughed a bit and offered him a high-five as she walked past. When she returned, she'd still be just as peppy and cheerful, though her shoes were still a mess and she hadn't been able to dry her legs, what with the towel she'd taken now being caked in mud. "Am I too predictable?" She asked, the words coming out with almost a teasing tone to them.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2018, 2:06 pm

As she walked over to him, he allowed himself a smile. Unlike Aurora, he liked her level of peppiness. He high-fived her as she passed. "You? Predictable? No. But the path you were taking, I figured you'd be more focused on not running into one of the targets instead of looking more ahead of you than before." He replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)   Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Forms Don't Make Sense :< (Lacey & I)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next