Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:06 pm

Aurora stuck her tongue out at the weapon, looking pointedly in the opposite direction soon after.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:13 pm

Candy didn't really say much for the remained of the flight, since she had her nose stuck in a book; that usually made her rather quiet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:21 pm

With little else to do, Aurora opted to simply sleep through the flight; Candy would wake her up. Or, if it came down to it, an attendant would get them both. Either way, they'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:29 pm

Candy was the one to wake her, shaking Aurora's shoulder after the plane touched down. "We're here~" she almost sang again, the excitement seemingly coming back now that the prospect of getting off of the plane and getting into things came up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:44 pm

Aurora grumbled, blinking as she looked over at the weapon. It took her a few seconds to reorient herself, but she was soon grabbing their things and heading off after Candy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:50 pm

Candy led Aurora off of the plane and through the customs on the other side before realising that they'd probably need to be taking another taxi to a place where they could stash their things near the cave itself. She seemed to calm a little again, going for her phone to arrange transport at least.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:14 pm

The witch laughed when things finally caught up to her partner, taking the opportunity to turn her own phone on. When she got the message from Glyn, she responded back with a serious of emojis, all lovey dovey and obvious in meaning.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:21 pm

After Candy had arranged a taxi, she once more started leading Aurora to where the driver was supposed to arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:34 pm

"So, visit victims, heal victims," she pocketed her phone as she adjusted her footing, "ask victims, pray we don't die, hunt, attack, nom?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:37 pm

"Attack, get home, nom," Candy clarified, though she knew that was probably implied, "Also getting caving equipment somewhere along the line would probably be sensible. It'd suck to tap out before even getting to the creature, just because we didn't prepare."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:43 pm

Aurora raised a brow at her before pointing to herself, "Nocturnal flying opossum."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:48 pm

"That can still have rocks fall on her," Candy said, flicking the other girl in the head, "And Glyn would hunt me down if I didn't make sure you were as safe as possible. Rogue would also get mad if either of us decided not to take every precaution, I'm sure. Don't argue."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:58 pm

Aurora groaned, not wanting to stay in her human form when she was trying to be stealthy, but she really didn't have a counter argument.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:08 pm

"Good," Candy said, just as the taxi rolled up. She quickly got all of their stuff inside it, then sat in the back, having the driver to them head for their destination.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:42 pm

Without anything to currently say, she moved over to sit in the taxi with her. Glancing at her phone, she noticed that Rogue hadn't replied since the initial message telling them to be safe. It was curious; Rogue usually replied instantly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:49 pm

Candy thought that there was no issue with Rogue. He had sent her a message and she hadn't sent one back since she was too busy with searching about the hunt they were getting up to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 9:57 am

Saying nothing of it, as he may have just fallen asleep, however unlikely that was, or be on a hunt, Aurora set about doing her own digging into the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 10:14 am

Candy had once again gone back to looking up things that they needed for the hunt, information or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 6:37 pm

In the silence of the car ride, there was little else for Aurora to do besides follow the path of her weapon. In doing so, she discovered little new, herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 6:45 pm

After the two of them got to a hotel room to drop off anything they didn't need, Candy wasted no time in dragging Aurora off to conduct both healing and interviews of the men who managed to escape the beast which the two of them were going to hunt. The only thing that the two of them really managed to learn was a tell that would signal about when a flash was coming; the creature would in some way move to show as much of the glowing parts of it's body as possible. It made sense. Then, Candy didn't waste time in getting rest or making a plan that was anything more than 'go into cave, don't die.' She went to get both of them the gear they'd need to more safely traverse the cavern that contained the creature, then got both of them straight towards the cave with another taxi ride.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 12:34 pm

Everything seemed to move in a whirlwind in their adventure, bringing them to the caverns far sooner than the witch meister had expected. Still, she wasn't going to bother to complain, instead opting to just go with the flow of her weapon's whim. So far, they were safe and prepared, after all, so there really wasn't much to worry about on their own end. Looking around, she decided that perhaps it would be better to not opt for the use of night vision, as the potential for ocular damage was probably too high a risk. "Do you want to go in in weapon form or as a human?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 12:39 pm

Candy thought for a moment but soon transformed in front of Aurora, in the air, bouncing on one spot after falling. "I'll make my way out in human form, since we won't have to worry about the creature, then."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 1:08 pm

Aurora caught the weapon after the initial bounce, rolling her in her hand before beginning the treck into the depths. Fair enough. She thought to her, already channeling wavelength energy the weapon's way, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 1:13 pm

It became very dark very quickly as Aurora ventured into the cave, with very few signs of the creatures existence near the entrance. Candy thought that, perhaps, they should have asked how deep into the cave the creature had been encountered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 8:29 pm

At this point, it was too late to ask anyone and there likely wouldn't have been enough consecutive information to actually go off of. Instead, Aurora put her focus on the here and now, venturing through the depths of the cave with the unorthodox Axe in hand, waiting and ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next