Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:53 pm

OOC: The mission takes place on the outskirts of town, near the walls.

Argen was sitting on the shoulder of his giant robot, as it trampled through bodies and buildings. It killed everyone it came across and took their souls, making it more intelligent and more powerful. Argen just watched as it rampaged, not taking part in much. It was nothing but a test trial for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:01 am

Isabella was at James bar when she herd the screams and loud booms of jiant footsteps. she scooted out of the booth and looked out the window and saw the jiant robot killing people and taking there sould "oh god I have to do something" Isabella ran out of the bar forgetting her date with lance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:04 am

Lance ran after her "don't run off into this dangerous situation, isabelle, I don't want you to get hurt!"
(The gang is like "oh thank goodness he gone" XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:04 am

Jet dashes at the monster from a rooftop the destruction had gone on long enough now it was time for it to get destroyed
OOC:Posting order?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:09 am

OOC: Me, Fire, Vix then Tuck.

The robot didn't flinch at anyone's attacks. It continued to rampage. Argen just watched carefully as it sat on its shoulder without a care in the work. Good. All is going according to plan... He thought to himself. The robot turned and looked at jet who was now coming down at him. Then it swung its giant arm at to knock him aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:13 am

Isabella ignored lance as she ran suddenly the right hand turned into a long elegand silver sword tip and she attempted to cut into the robots foot
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:16 am

Lance tried to hold her back "Isabelle don't be reckless please!" He said desperately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:19 am

Jet slammed into a wall then stands up shakily "You are a heavy hitter I can see that." Jet dashes forward zigzagging this time transforming his left hand and charging his soul wavelength in his right "But I can hit harder!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:25 am

All the attacks were useless against the robot. They voiced off like a ball. "It's useless." Argen said with a breathy sigh. "The robots putter shell is indestructible... It's name is T.E.D.D.Y... Transforming Electronic Device Designed for.... Something.... Something that starts with a Y...." He said calmly.

OOC: Go look at the missions details to see how to defeat the robot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:26 am

OOC: Lol......I couldn't help but point out the fact that it's name is Teddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:33 am

Isabella growled and looked at lance " lance, im a weapon and I cant stand by and watch my friends go into battle risking there lives to save the city. I cant sit by and do nothing so either help me or stand aside because im doing this no matter the punishment. "Isabella said that familuer defiance back in here eyes telling him she was serious and wwouldn't back down
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:38 am

"At least let me help" lance said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:41 am

Jet gets in grabs it with his right and releases some of his soul wavelength then almost gets back but stumbles and falls down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:43 am

OOC/ ? What did Jet do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:49 am

He rushed over grabbed one of the robots arms released a bit of soul wavelength and tried to back up but stumbled and fell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:54 am

The robot turned and looked at Jet. Then it raised its foot and it was about to crush him. "No Teddy... Not yet. First you need a refill." Argen said right before hopping off of the robots shoulder. He landed on the ground which was surrounded with human souls. He picked up several souls then hopped back on the shoulder of the robot. Then he put in a code on the screen, which was on the latch of the robot. The latch opened, then Argen pressed the souls into the hole." The robot let out a satisfied roar as the souls went into it. Argen hopped onto the nearest roof and let out a smirk. "Kill them all..." He said as he sat down. Then the robot went on another rampage. It's raised it's leg and tried to crush Jet after he stumbled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:02 am

Isabella nodded "yes you can help , did you see that he put the souls into a latch on the robots back I bet you the bettle there is super thin" she said with a hinting smirk at him then frowned "if only I could shift into my bow form but I no longer have spencer as my miester so I cant switch
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:04 am

"I could be your meister dear" Lance chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:10 am

Jet catches the foot as it stomps down the only thing saving him from death was his robotic parts "Well you two can stand over there and argue or you can get this rejected metal Olympic runner off my chest." He yells towards Lance and Isabella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:16 am

The robot raised its leg even higher and brought back down towards Jet with even greater force. It had the intent to kill too. "Your soul is mine..." Argen whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:20 am

Isabella looked over at him then suddenly she shifted int what looked like an elvish long sword its blad wasent broad it was rather thin and it was a luminescent silver with vine and leaf disines on it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 4:26 pm

Lance looked at her weapon form in awe, he picked up the sword and examined the blade "what a beautiful weapon form!" He said with admiration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 4:53 pm

Jet rolls out from under the foot over to Lance and Isabella then stands up and says "Yp Isabella Lance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:26 pm

Argen suddenly appeared behind Lance in an instant. "Hm... We should get rid of you quickly..." He said quietly. Then he swung his hand at the back of Argen's neck. The robot continued to rampage, slaughtering everything in sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:41 pm

Thanks I have a bow form as well"she said not noticing argen apearing behind lance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next